Sophie Guidolin #30 primping, posing, prancing, preening and prick teasing her way through life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been quietly watching in the background, but today she has really irritated me now. It is so clear what she is doing, and it is gross.

She has worked hard at sculpting her body to what it looks like now. Obviously with the helpof some kind of substance. I’m no expert so I can’t even begin to guess but judging by the comments in this thread: clen or steroids? And the shaky, manic stories she posted in the past would also suggest that. I went back through her feed to see when she changed her physique as only 9 months ago she was post partum. Her feed literally is a thirst trap and there is literally no mention of Andrew, Pixie or his girls anymore. It’s like none of it ever happened. The only post she has left up is the pity one that was used in news articles after she “lost” Pixie…
Anyway that’s beside the point and was just an observation.

She is clearly now loving the attention she is receiving from how shredded she looks and probably is receiving messages from women wanting to know her secret. So she is shilling her Bod app every 5 seconds and now the food planning for her to go into “nutrition coaching”. She has completely changed from being a “wellness coach” with her ridiculous $12k life coaching nonsense that obviously bombed to now going down the macro/nutrition coaching route.

She’s being very smart in her marketing because she’s showing how she’s apparently obtained this body by counting her macros (she’ll help you do that girls, it’s coming), by lifting tiny dumbbells in the gym (new moms you too can obtain these guns by lifting 2kg weights at home if you can’t get to the gym. Just do it when baby is sleeping). It’s all targeted at women who are insecure and who will believe that that is just what she has done. When in reality she’s taking something to assist, is lifting heavy and restricting her food. It’s disgusting and she ought to be called out.

On top of that she is also editing her photos to help this narrative. Just check out the lines of the wall tiles in the background of these photos 🙄

Also she never wears her sweatpants like the kids do….remember that 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Her last story where she says over and over that she's been preaching about macros and fitness for years...
She sounds exasperated and desperate to get people to buy into her bullshit. I completely agree that she is targeting vulnerable and impressionable women.

Reactions: 21
I think with these new custom plans, she’s all but confirming she’s broke. Paid partnerships are drying up and she can’t sustain her lifestyle. It also adds weight to Nathan quietly moving upstairs.

I also noticed no mention of KB helping her organise her wardrobe, linen closet etc. I am definitely thinking that friendship has now run it’s course.

Reactions: 29
I think with these new custom plans, she’s all but confirming she’s broke. Paid partnerships are drying up and she can’t sustain her lifestyle. It also adds weight to Nathan quietly moving upstairs.

I also noticed no mention of KB helping her organise her wardrobe, linen closet etc. I am definitely thinking that friendship has now run it’s course.
I wonder what new whip she will get when she eventually flogs off the g banger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
don’t believe for a nanosecond that people have been requesting her to meal plan. This is a marketing ploy by her to generate business.
She’s just gearing up to copy EBT Adam Sullivan who hangs out at the same Brisbane hotel she does and has become a multi multi multi millionaire selling meal plans. Problem is, he’s smart af and works hard - vercimelli spring roll is not in the same league.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What was the stupid squeal for anyway..?
So fake. Look at her do it and then immediately pretend someone saw her. Pathetic.
---
She’s like a Ken (mojo dojo casa house) with all her repetitive synonyms. “Choose whatever choice” “adding in additionally” “meal prep in advance ahead

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s like a Ken (mojo dojo casa house) with all her repetitive synonyms. “Choose whatever choice” “adding in additionally” “meal prep in advance ahead
It’s like she thinks the more words she uses the smarter she sounds. Let me try: However whilst potentially if you choose your choice by adding food in additionally your mool prep in advance ahead will help assist you yourself, babygurl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
God I hope she gets caught out like Brittany Dawn (US influencer who was sued/fined by the Texas Government for frauding her clients with “customised meal plans” that all ended up being the same for every person) when we find out that she isn’t making individualised macro plans and diets etc for the people who get sucked into her crap this Thursday. No way can she customise people’s macros to their goals by the weekend like she is claiming if they sign up by Thursday. So it’s definitely going to be basic AF and the same/very similar plan for everyone

Reactions: 12
What was the stupid squeal for anyway..?
That stupid squeal was nowhere near loud enough for anyone outside the car to hear her. She makes so much tit up, it was so obvious she was pretending someone was walking past 🤣 cringe bby gurl.

Reactions: 14
It all makes sense now. She doesn’t tell or show her lifting heavy as she’s trying to create an image to the average woman that by lifting a 3kg dumbbell, you too can have this figure! No mention of clen or whatever crap she’s taking. It’s all an act to once again be a money hungry witch. Money is drying up.

Reactions: 22
yeah loaf, in a cost of living crisis people were begging to pay you $250-$450 a week for a meal plan. You absolute plonker. She is straight ripping off EBT, it’s embarrassing.
---
She was reading “history” the other day. Hahahahaha. She’s so bleeping basic. What history, loaf? About your short lived relationship with dr Teef?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
yeah loaf, in a cost of living crisis people were begging to pay you $250-$450 a week for a meal plan. You absolute plonker. She is straight ripping off EBT, it’s embarrassing.
---
She was reading “history” the other day. Hahahahaha. She’s so bleeping basic. What history, loaf? About your short lived relationship with dr Teef?
$397 per WEEK! Or for the 13 weeks… works out to $30 pw approx so yeah it is $397 PW. Omg you bleeping rip off! especially when a bottle of clen for a cycle isn’t included.

Reactions: 6
---
Also no one was writing $250 a week in the answers she posted. She’s lost the plot

Reactions: 11
When will she stop lying, to say she’s delusional, that’s being too kind.
Integrity, she needs to look up the meaning of the word. She practices what she preaches………please 🍞🐍

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.