Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also interesting that the sold out items are the dresses, skirt etc which stray from Cleo Harpers core offering of active wear - I wonder if they ordered smaller quantities of these items given it’s a bit of a gamble, whereas their active wear lines have a solid audience/market.

Reactions: 14
Sophie G #28: using her feet to kiss the earth. Clear Harper, new tits but no sign of a birth

I had to have a look. She has bought a whole bunch of kids accounts that don't appear from Australia
This is so creepy, buying children’s accounts is like social media human trafficking. She’s such a creep. And her daughters account is filled with creepy men following them. But that’s Loaf for ya selling her children online for attention.

Reactions: 17
Paris has started a Podcast and we all have questions.
Judging by the brief clip he shared where they’re discussing women and misogyny and feminism it sounds like she’s a bright young woman. Considering he hooked up with a brain dead woman whose whole personality is her tits and she spouts the “polarity / divine feminine / masculine men” influencer bullshit it’s refreshing to hear Paris hasn’t bought into that latent sexist BS.

Reactions: 36
This further adds to my confusion (well kind of but not really) about why they ended up together. Obviously he couldn’t look past the trophy wife status/brain was in his dick There’s no way you can be that intelligent and powerful with money and consider her worthy of your being unless you’re thinking with your dick. Unless it’s all a facade and he has very low confidence?

Reactions: 11
. I think she now maintains a physique a bit leaner than her bod days and has done consistently for a few years so likely her homeostasis/ bodyfat set point is a bit lower also. We all distribute fat differently and for her she doesn’t hold a lot in her abdomen so not actually that unusual to have visible abs year round for SOME (minority) but this is a genetic predisposition.

She also hasn’t competed for quite a few years (although she LOVES to talk about it), and definitely hasn’t progressed her physique in terms of putting on any muscle or shape, so not unusual that her weight hasn’t fluctuated that much over the last few years either.

Definitely not trying to give her any credit since i don’t think she ever should have received her pro card, but the constant bulking and dieting of a lot ofcompetitors is why they do fluctuate so much and pretty unnecessarily. It’s actually a lot healthier to spend a significant time at your maintenance calories rather than constantly shifting between the eXtremes. Despite popular belief you can build muscle at maintenance or a very slight surplus.

Again - not to give her too much credit but the fact she fell pregnant in the first place is also a fairly good overall health marker.

As for PEDs I think she has definitely used them in the past and more recently (since Pixie), to quickly shift some fat and gain some strength back…. A side of effect particularly of Anavar (common for females) is irregular cycles / bleeding which low and behold definitely fits old panko loaf’s narrative.

Last edited:
Funny how she usually doesn’t check her DM’s but only checks them when they are full of hundreds of beautiful ego inflating messages!!
Oh I sent her an ego inflating message like I always do but it’s always veiled with a pinch of sarcasm that she hasn’t picked up on yet as I’m not blocked. Thank goodness she didn’t share my name or I’d hang my head in shame.

I do think insta is tracking things more I have tried to remove alot of accounts and it was saying I was using programs to do with followers (i wasnt just deleting pages i followed) so if that is the case it would be so funny to see how much everyone drops by

Also..ARE YOU FKING KIDDIN ME - YOU'RE SAYING YOURE THE VICTIM. I do not know how Bev, her ex friends, Dr A all keep quiet because I wouldn't be able to.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.