Sophie Guidolin #27 Using men, feeling zen and 33 again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I have as well. Your first post was totally different. So weird. Yours said she was following 211.
There’s one site that I use and I it sometime caches old data in the screen. Some of the free sites (No log in required) are not that robust and only refresh the data every other day.

Reactions: 3
There’s one site that I use and I it sometime caches old data in the screen. Some of the free sites (No log in required) are not that robust and only refresh the data every other day.
I wonder if you would be willing to pull the stats on someone else for a few of us?
Leila Stead. thesoulfullspace__ (two underscores).
She’s added 6,000+ followers sometime in the last 30 days and we’d love to know the exact date. She bought them in the run up to a fake go fund me scam that she has just launched to con money out of people for an explant surgery.
We would surely appreciate it! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolute duck stick . Now she is saying that if you have curly hair ( loaf you have wavy at best btw) that the quality of the curl is based on your health and she is now healthy that’s why her “curls” are back . You bleeping idiot , if you have ringlet curls , they are ringlets they don’t disappear if you are sick. If you have Afro hair , it’s Afro it doesn’t disappear if you are sick . Someone , take her out lol.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Absolute duck stick . Now she is saying that if you have curly hair ( loaf you have wavy at best btw) that the quality of the curl is based on your health and she is now healthy that’s why her “curls” are back . You bleeping idiot , if you have ringlet curls , they are ringlets they don’t disappear if you are sick. If you have Afro hair , it’s Afro it doesn’t disappear if you are sick . Someone , take her out lol.
Can she add EXPERT qualified hairdresser to her list of weekend online course EXPERT certifications

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Sophie love. You are a complete moron. Dumber that dog tit. Take you xxxxxxx curly hair and duck off with your nonsensical nonsense
---
#28 Big Tits, Tiny Brain, XXS body, Thick Thighs, Huge Vagina, Massive Scars, Enormous Teeth, Ginormous Hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if you would be willing to pull the stats on someone else for a few of us?
Leila Stead. thesoulfullspace__ (two underscores).
She’s added 6,000+ followers sometime in the last 30 days and we’d love to know the exact date. She bought them in the run up to a fake go fund me scam that she has just launched to con money out of people for an explant surgery.
We would surely appreciate it! 🙏
No problem. Looks like the 26th July was a busy day. I have no problem with being blocked by her if you’d like me to leave some comments, when she re-enables them..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No problem. Looks like the 26th July was a busy day. I have no problem with being blocked by her if you’d like me to leave some comments, when she re-enables them..
You’re the best, thank you!!
Now I’ve got to run and look through my screenshots and see exactly what she was doing on the 26th.
I tell you, it’s been a wild ride if you’re looking for a new thread. First she claimed she was rushed to the ED in an ambulance because she was attacked by a dark spirit that almost killed her while she was giving someone a psychic reading. Not kidding. Then it quickly turned into breast implant illness which she has self-diagnosed and has had her on the brink of death for 2 weeks. She quickly had her sister start a GFM. But not before amping her following by 6,000 to make her look more beloved. She’s a crazy witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In relation to being on page 50, I’ll make a new thread and do my next phony Loaf post later on today. I think I’m too tired at the moment because my curls have gone flat. I don’t feel tired but I should probably listen to my curls because that’s a sign my health and nutrition is misaligned. Lucky I have some sleepy hot choc, no parental responsibilities, and good bed linen to rejuvenate me!

Anyway, my last thought before I go mindfully nap is that I’ve noticed a lot of people with overfilled or flipped face lips tend to ‘tongue’ eat and permanently look like they’re primed to suck a dick. My guess is eating is literally so sensual they’ve lost sensation in/control of them, and need their tongue to ensure the food gets in their mouth and doesn’t spill down their cleavage and pastel coloured activewear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You’re the best, thank you!!
Now I’ve got to run and look through my screenshots and see exactly what she was doing on the 26th.
I tell you, it’s been a wild ride if you’re looking for a new thread. First she claimed she was rushed to the ED in an ambulance because she was attacked by a dark spirit that almost killed her while she was giving someone a psychic reading. Not kidding. Then it quickly turned into breast implant illness which she has self-diagnosed and has had her on the brink of death for 2 weeks. She quickly had her sister start a GFM. But not before amping her following by 6,000 to make her look more beloved. She’s a crazy witch.
Geez. That’s disgusting, how the frak do these people get away with it?? Smells like Belle Gibson. Self diagnosed & people give cash.

Reactions: 11
If the majority of the follower numbers are fake accounts then honestly what is the point?? Just in case random people see the total number and go ‘WOW’??! Because it doesn’t take much to look and see they are fake. Then you just look like a dumbarse……🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Hi baby girls! My 9 hour nap was so great, I dreamt that I got up to 1 million followers without having to pay for them! That's literally an amazing future memory and I've got so much full moon energy that I've just released my next collection! Use the code 'EASY ACCESS' for 69% off. Mwah!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.