Sophie Guidolin #21 While Loaf's Out Scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely not making it
---
Seriously what doesn’t tattle get right
---
I bet she will definitely be pulling the mental health card
There was no last minute change of plans. There were no plans to attend.

Reactions: 16
It looks like she’s gone to Channel 7 to drum up sympathy, fortunately the DM have also noted her loss and what the actual reality is

Does no one including Channel 7 have any respect for that deceased baby NEXT To Pixie's grave site ( if its even Pixies!)
And Andrew and family continuing to have this muck raked

Reactions: 9
These actions show what a real witch she is.
She says she’s not sharing anything for the sake of the kids yet has no issue taking them to the grave site of the baby she killed.

Not only that she knows by talking about it and showing these videos and photos that the media will run with it and it will be plastered all over Instagram, Facebook ect
That means Andrew, his daughters, his extended family and her sons will have this rubbed in their faces every time they open their phones.

She doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself

Reactions: 15
Absolutely disgusting that sloafie pulled out of that fitness event. As usual she gives up EVERYTHING for whatever latest dick she’s riding. Her job her career her kids - all gone in a second so baby gurl won’t be alone for longer than 3 seconds. An absolute basket case she is. She will pull the grief card and of course what’s left of her idiot minions Will believe her.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this is a know fact team, but can someone remind me… does loaf have a financial stake in Cleo Harper? Does she own it or any part of it?
I did a search at work there are 2 shareholders and that’s the owners. From what I found today she has no financial ownership

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched Trins CH try on…
Omg. 1. She’s absolutely ripped!! 2. She’s all class, the way she holds herself, speaks and just all round acts.
she’s an Angel 😇

Reactions: 20
“Sophie has since deleted the Ferris wheel photo from her Instagram feed. When contacted by Daily Mail Australia, an employee who works with Sophie and attended the festival with her insisted the campaign shoot they were doing at Coachella was for Sophie's fitness app 'The Bod' and the trip was not a tax write-off. 'Nothing about a tax deduction and everyone paid their own way there,' she said.”

So she started deleting pictures from her account and specifically made her grief posts after Daily Mail contacted one of the girls for comment before they published. Again - damage control.

I love they way they are trying to claim they each funded their own excursion. Is that why Sophie was holding all three of their boarding passes, because they each paid for their own tickets? Sure!😉👌

Also, the mastery level shade of DM putting this caption on this picture is satisfying to see!

0CDAD128-D3D0-497A-B9E7-C94E994D1A5D.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And not even a week and we are nearly at a new thread!!
Well 🐍 with the 🖤 you win something finally…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.