Sophie Guidolin #21 While Loaf's Out Scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to bed and when I wake up the thread is already on its last leg 😂

Loaf has brought quality content to us during Coachella.
Please loafchella keep them coming 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know the pic has been posted , but she is doing this to try to gain traffic. She knows some ppl obsess over weight etc and she always rags on about the amount people ask her these questions . So Loaf being Loaf loses all morals and will now disclose to try to gain followers . head already killed her kid so what’s adding in your BMI and body weight to the list of tit you do .
you are officially the most hated person on socials Sophie , ppl don’t give a duck how much you weigh as they know It only fluctuates when you are riding 🍆

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
HA!
Bet she’s staying in the US longer for a romantic holiday with her new 🍆

Reactions: 10
HA!
Bet she’s staying in the US longer for a romantic holiday with her new 🍆
I bet she doubled booked herself without remembering her Happy Way commitment and only now just figured out she wouldn’t be able to make it.

No one gives a duck Sloaf, as everything you spout is utter bullshit and lies.
Didn’t she already try to do this minus all the clickbait about her body fat stats?
She said she was going hard on macros and filmed herself weighing a ham sandwich and gave up 😂 Then her cOmP pReP was a few sets of crotch thrusting 130kg on her supposed C-section scar and then she went back to running.
Give it up sloaf, we all know that life isn’t for you any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Trin does do such a great job. Walks the talk & is real about it. CH would be foolish not to promote her more. She’s bound to be snapped up by another company at some point.

Since load has been defacto promoting CH, I assume she’s doing a try on haul. She’ll copy the detail Trin has pointed out. Maybe CH told her not to bother considering the cluster of this week.
I think it’s also because she would have to explain why she’s not doing it from home…..

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely not making it
---
Seriously what doesn’t tattle get right
---
I bet she will definitely be pulling the mental health card

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think it’s also because she would have to explain why she’s not doing it from home…..
Yeah that’s right, she has been spinning the yarn she’s been home this week. Orbed into the gravesite etc. I figured she has the pieces packed & could do it remotely.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this is a know fact team, but can someone remind me… does loaf have a financial stake in Cleo Harper? Does she own it or any part of it?
No.
I believe its been checked out and unless she is a share holder under a company name or trust then no.

Reactions: 3
Can some please share the post on how to watch stories anonymously? I can’t find it and I am
Keen for a stalk but don’t want that idiot to get the views

🤦‍♀️

She's trying to distract, and thinks she can re-ignite her previous self by doing this.. and get back her fanclub yuck
---
Sophie’s love/hate relationship with the DM continues
🤣🤣🤣

The mother-of-three, 34, sparked confusion last Friday after she uploaded a video to Instagram with the title 'Campaign Shoot', alongside footage of her journey from Brisbane to California ahead of the popular desert festival.

Did she lose another child - perhaps at Coachella where its family friendly :LOL:
---
OMG and they included this nip pic HAHAHA

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sophie’s love/hate relationship with the DM continues
🤣🤣🤣

"Called out by fashion label"?! Hardly. All they replied was "we did the official shoot on site and at the beach at the CG", then deleted all the comments and have kept her on as an ambassador or whatever she is?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.