Sophie Guidolin #21 While Loaf's Out Scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

I'm useless at recaps, but if anyone funny wants to have a crack at it - go for your life.

I'll shout you a $350 bottle of tequila to share with this week's paid besties at Coochella.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is there a way we can link it in the previous thread even though it’s closed? Im sure people know how to view all her threads though and will see this new one though yes?

Reactions: 15
I’m blocked so relying on tbe photos posted in here and my god I just have such second hand embarrassment for her. Seeing her like that with this 2 twenty year old girls just makes me cringe. She HAS DITCHED HER KIDS AGAIN.

Also what absolutely perfect timing that SHE ISNT PREGNANT FOR THIS FESTival.

Reactions: 19
Recap:
- Back home from loving bombing her kids over Easter in Adelaide (creepy boyfie style pics with Kai 🤮)
-Her new toy boy accidentally posted a pic of her on his stories - she denies they are nothing more than friends but we know 🍆🍆
- she did some kinesiology and got through 5 years worth of therapy in 2 hours
- did some more walking the twins to school #unrestrictedcoparenting
- did some crappy workouts at the gym, took Ryder along
- got her dry hair done at the hairdresser and it looked just as tit as before
- put protein powder in her guac while eating with her girls
- visited Cleo Harper ‘HQ’
- had a manic morning one morning, spouting a load of tit about inner circles or some tit, while promoting ‘caffeine free happy way’ appeared high, deleted stories within a couple of hours
- told people to buy youfoodz even if you don’t like it, use her link
- fucked off to coachella with paid employees, toyboy and friends of 20 years plus with whom she’s been on countless overseas trips with (yet we’ve never seen him on her page before) #unrestrictedcoparenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Recap:
- Back home from loving bombing her kids over Easter in Adelaide (creepy boyfie style pics with Kai 🤮)
-Her new toy boy accidentally posted a pic of her on his stories - she denies they are nothing more than friends but we know 🍆🍆
- had a manic morning one morning, spouting a load of tit about inner circles or some tit, while promoting ‘caffeine free happy way’ appeared high, deleted stories within a couple of hours
- fucked off to coachella with paid employees, toyboy and friends of 20 years plus with whom she’s been on countless overseas trips with (yet we’ve never seen him on her page before) #unrestrictedcoparenting
I love a good recap! 👏👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:
Haha, great recap!

Reactions: 5
Forgive me if this has already been investigated.. but couldn’t help but notice Sophie has liked maybe 4/5 pics of “fabbz” since 2017… of course these account for 2 of them 😂😂. Vomit.
Where do these imbeciles get all their money from? Those RAM utes are upwards of $115k.

I really need to be less concerned about having family, friends, morals and common decency and instead tan myself 3 shades too dark, get some snow white veneers that glow in the dark and lose all self respect by posting embarrassing and degrading tit 24/7.

Apparently that's all it takes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn’t it odd - or telling - that Sophie isn’t tagged? Could she delete the tag on Insta?
I feel like that’s a throw away Insta account you’re on but if it’s not, make sure you crop your pic out x

Also I bet they all “accidentally” lost Sophie within 20 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Forgive me if this has already been investigated.. but couldn’t help but notice Sophie has liked maybe 4/5 pics of “fabbz” since 2017… of course these account for 2 of them 😂😂. Vomit.
Obviously hehe didn’t you know she’s such a car girlie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her friends are definitely watching who watches their stories. I had someone try to follow my burner account the other day after I had viewed one of their stories.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.