Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Triceratops

Sophie Guidolin #22 - Sham-paign shoot at Coachella so Loaf can ride her new fella. She's not grief-stricken, read the wiki and you'll sicken.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
I need to get something off my chest 😂
I’m probably going to get my hand slapped for policing but I accept the consequences of my actions and venting.

Every time it’s nearly time for a new thread there’s always discussion on what the next title will be. I’ve always thought the next title was the most upvoted thread title suggestion comment … at least that’s the way it is in literally every other thread I’m a part of.
Most votes wins.
I see it commented near the end of every thread “are you guys happy to use my suggestion?” And I just need to say this:
No. We aren’t. It was shit. Go with the one that’s most upvoted and stop trying to push your shitty title suggestion. Stop trying to make fetch happen, it’s not going to happen.

Thank you for coming to my TEDX talk ❤🫶🏻🧚‍♀️🚀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

P&G Kitty Cat

Bev is Andy’s sis in law
Andy is Sophie’s ex husband
Nathan is Sophie’s ex husband
Someone else is Sophie’s ex husband
Jess, Tess & Trin are Sophie’s ex mates
Sophie has 5 children
Soph is loaf
Wiki up the top of every single thread
Booga suga is flour
There are lots of threads with all of this explained

So

I hope that puts an end to explaining everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

tryharder

VIP Member
Awww guys. I feel like my parents are fighting 😂😭 Value all of your input here - can we all get along like Soph and Nath. Let’s call it non restrictive flexible fluid tattling, babygurls 💞💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

robbolife

Chatty Member
Recap:
- Back home from loving bombing her kids over Easter in Adelaide (creepy boyfie style pics with Kai 🤮)
-Her new toy boy accidentally posted a pic of her on his stories - she denies they are nothing more than friends but we know 🍆🍆
- she did some kinesiology and got through 5 years worth of therapy in 2 hours
- did some more walking the twins to school #unrestrictedcoparenting
- did some shitty workouts at the gym, took Ryder along
- got her dry hair done at the hairdresser and it looked just as shit as before
- put protein powder in her guac while eating with her girls
- visited Cleo Harper ‘HQ’
- had a manic morning one morning, spouting a load of shit about inner circles or some shit, while promoting ‘caffeine free happy way’ appeared high, deleted stories within a couple of hours
- told people to buy youfoodz even if you don’t like it, use her link
- fucked off to coachella with paid employees, toyboy and friends of 20 years plus with whom she’s been on countless overseas trips with (yet we’ve never seen him on her page before) #unrestrictedcoparenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

notyourbot

F*** I’m so here for this shit show 🍿🍿
CH in serious damage control now.
Brie and other employee likely to land soon and see all this unfolding and how they’ve been connected to this fake campaign shoot. Anyone from the ATO here?!? I feel a section 8-1 denial coming 😂
---
SOPHIE HAS REMOVED THE POST WITH THE CH OUTFITS AT COACHELLA

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

DJSezBot_

I’ve never done a thread suggestion but here’s mine lol. Don’t come for me.

Loafchella got a new fella, not a tear for Pixie dear, too busy on the nose beers. Don’t be picky before you read the Loaf Wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

yesok1

Meanwhile dear Nathan is doing the legwork of parenting aka #restrictedcoparenting for Nathan while Loafie gets all the #unrestrictedcoparenting

She is such a tragic wannabe witch.

I’ve not followed Nathan but has he ever indulged himself on a ‘treat yoself’ without the kids? In the past year alone Loafie has done The Maldives, the US (once she fucked off Ryder and Kai after Disneyland), Europe and now the US again.
He wouldn't have time. I see him almost 6 days a week, our kids are at school together and do 2 x after school activities together. He is there at every event. He wouldn't have time to plan anything around her narcissistic schedule.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m not sure how she sits at Pixie’s burial most days when she’s been in between NSW, SA and the US a fair bit during this time

• Haha
Reactions: 44