Sophie Guidolin #21 While Loaf's Out Scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget a 6-week transformation challenge, what about the 2-day transformation she's done on this cam(sham)paign from CH activewear into a Bod challenge!
I hope no one buys this tit.
I hope they buy it if they want, but use Trin’s code instead. She’s better at it. F*ck Loaf.

Re: CH product only. Yes The Bod Challenge can get in the 🗑

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All I can see is lumbar lordosis. Her hamstrings look more pronounced than her glutes.

• Haha
Sorry if this is a know fact team, but can someone remind me… does loaf have a financial stake in Cleo Harper? Does she own it or any part of it?

Reactions: 2
Side note but lol at these comments by loaf under that poolside pic claiming she fell. Of course she hurt herself so terribly that the only way she could still go to Coachella was on her toyboy’s shoulders rubbing her C-section vag all over the back of his head and neck.
Fell on a heap of dicks more like it ......

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this is a know fact team, but can someone remind me… does loaf have a financial stake in Cleo Harper? Does she own it or any part of it?
I highly doubt it - she was Reebok ambassador or a year and Bev seems to still buy it despite all that’s happened so I’d be very surprised if she did. I think she just goes OTT with ambassador roles as she gets so few so tries to hang onto what she has lol

Reactions: 8
I highly doubt it - she was Reebok ambassador or a year and Bev seems to still buy it despite all that’s happened so I’d be very surprised if she did. I think she just goes OTT with ambassador roles as she gets so few so tries to hang onto what she has lol
Ah makes sense, thanks! Now I don’t feel bad about a DM I sent CH 🤣

I'm hugely disappointed to catch up and find that Sophie hasn't been dropped by CH and that she hasn't been completely cancelled. I can't wrap my head around it. After going to bed finally I couldn't sleep thinking of what she did to Pixie and also the fact she takes the girls to the grave of thr daughter she chose to terminate. It's sick.

Also, I wondered if there's not a classy way to Andrw to tell his story. If there's any angle that would make him sharing his story not seem just like trying to drag her down. It makes me so angry that she is getting away with this. I have contemplated a petition to get Sophie cancelled 🤣

Reactions: 15
She just doesn’t get it. She thinks people are calling her out on not sharing her personal journey and grief enough - no. No one cares to be honest loaf. You’re being called out for your deafening silence on not acknowledging her existence (until you copped heat) and not once using your huge platform to bring awareness to baby loss. It speaks volumes. And you know why.

Reactions: 20
Can some please share the post on how to watch stories anonymously? I can’t find it and I am
Keen for a stalk but don’t want that idiot to get the views

Reactions: 5
Can some please share the post on how to watch stories anonymously? I can’t find it and I am
Keen for a stalk but don’t want that idiot to get the views
Just Google watch insta stories anonymously and a bunch of options will come up. Then you put in her insta handle and you should be able to view

Reactions: 7
Of course
No one gives a duck Sloaf, as everything you spout is utter bullshit and lies.
Of course she is pretending to care about triggering others, yet we all know she will put out all these details anyhow, as she loves to show how little she weighs. She does not give one duck about how her behaviour might influence others. Hopefully people all realise that half the figures she spurts out are utter crap anyhow (such as being low 40s during her "HG" :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.