Sophie Guidolin #21 While Loaf's Out Scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so lonely for a while there, I couldn’t find the new thread by searching! Thank goodness we’re all back together to collectively keep track of our well Loathed Loaf 🫶🏼

How much would a few thousand followers set you back? Is it really worth the spend I wonder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was so lonely for a while there, I couldn’t find the new thread by searching! Thank goodness we’re all back together to collectively keep track of our well Loathed Loaf 🫶🏼

How much would a few thousand followers set you back? Is it really worth the spend I wonder.
I think you can pickup a few thousand for about $10 or $20. It’s not a huge expense cost wise, although it affects their engagement level. When I first started tracking her stats, she was at less than 0.2%.

Reactions: 7
Her friends are definitely watching who watches their stories. I had someone try to follow my burner account the other day after I had viewed one of their stories.
Everyone should definitely use a Insta viewer - anonymous with anyone associated to her.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has Triniti stopped following Loafie. I knew Tessa had stopped following her. Not sure if it’s a glitch my end though

PS I don’t know if anyone else had the same issue but I found it hard to find this thread
It’s finally happened!! Coachella must have been the last straw to finally hit unfollow.

Reactions: 16
Is it just me or has Triniti stopped following Loafie. I knew Tessa had stopped following her. Not sure if it’s a glitch my end though

PS I don’t know if anyone else had the same issue but I found it hard to find this thread
Why would you find it hard to find? its in Influencers, it got lost the 2 threads ago as was in Health Instagrammers but its back in Influencers now
But if you go to the main page you can see the "Threads your watching"

Sophie is still following Triniti (Poor Triniti) but Triniti does not follow Sophie
Sophie is still following Tess(Poor Tess but Tess does not follow Sophie

One of these has changed since the last thread ( can't remember who now) But no doubt Sophie will soon enough unfollow both of these girls

They have definitely seen the light!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s finally happened!! Coachella must have been the last straw to finally hit unfollow.
It was only a matter of time. Their friendship was over months ago, but Trin would have just wanted to let the hooha die down a bit before the official unfriending.

Good on her, she's way too lovely and genuine to be associated with that toxic bleep.

Reactions: 18
Why would you find it hard to find? its in Influencers, it got lost the 2 threads ago as was in Health Instagrammers but its back in Influencers now

Sophie is still following Triniti (Poor Triniti) but Triniti does not follow Sophie

One of these has changed since the last thread ( can't remember who now) But no doubt Sophie will soon enough unfollow both of these girls

When the last thread ended without linking to new thread, i searched for guidolin 21 and found it to be the last search result (at the bottom of the results page.) Perhaps this is what is meant by “hard to find” - not a criticism, just an observation. As in, not as easy to locate via it being linked at the end of the last thread.
no idea about what classification it lives under, have never found a thread that way. I just search and then watch the threads that interest me

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yep I did too, seems it was the same for a lot of us.
---
When the last thread ended without linking to new thread, i searched for guidolin 21 and found it to be the last search result (at the bottom of the results page.) Perhaps this is what is meant by “hard to find” - not a criticism, just an observation. As in, not as easy to locate via it being linked at the end of the last thread.
no idea about what classification it lives under, have never found a thread that way. I just search and then watch the threads that interest me
A particular Tattler is very invested in where the Sophie G threads go 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Probably in the same way you found it hard to find under Health Instagrammers but no one else did 🤷‍♀️ are you ever going to move on from that?

I just clicked on Sophie Guidolin threads at the top of the last thread and it was the first one that came up.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It’s official - triniti has stopped following loaf !!! If this doesn’t confirm what we know, nothing does.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For those who have trouble finding this thread, another easy way is google Sophie G Tattle (or similar). It always comes up. Also if you find one of the old threads, go to the top and click the blue button that links to all her threads. See pic.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you head over to Dang0 insta you can see loaf traipsing through the valley like a threenager , drink in hand , half naked , with not a care in the world that she is yet again , absent from her kids lives . Not to mention supposedly grieving . Ryder is at the age Kai was when he started going astray . And she is never there for him.
wouldn’t you want to be taking your kids away after all she put them through. Reconnect with them.
she is tragic

• Sick
Reactions: 27
If you head over to Dang0 insta you can see loaf traipsing through the valley like a threenager , drink in hand , half naked , with not a care in the world that she is yet again , absent from her kids lives . Not to mention supposedly grieving . Ryder is at the age Kai was when he started going astray . And she is never there for him.
wouldn’t you want to be taking your kids away after all she put them through. Reconnect with them.
she is tragic
It is truly unbelievable

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think she doesn’t care about her kids, plain and simple. They make her less money as they get older because they can say no to the exploitation. Now she can continue to exploit herself.

Reactions: 14
For those who have trouble finding this thread, another easy way is google Sophie G Tattle (or similar). It always comes up. Also if you find one of the old threads, go to the top and click the blue button that links to all her threads. See pic.
I came to say the same thing. If you locate ANY of her threads by typing in her name then you only have to look for the blue SOPHIE GUIDOLIN THREADS button at the top of the page and the entire numeric list of all previous threads drops down. You don’t even need to know what category the thread is listed under so that is irrelevant as well.

56CB913A-C2A9-46B2-8557-CB4B5B8DD5F0.jpeg

CABAE4F3-A4E5-4822-A247-DD3F81B556E8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I don’t know why it was hard to find?! It normally isn’t which is why I asked - I searched Sophie Guidolin and Sophie Guidolin #21 and it didn’t come up for me initially - it was weird
---
Yup this.

No offence intended just genuinely put it out there that I found it difficult to find. Haha next time I won’t say anything lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.