Sophie Guidolin #21 While Loaf's Out Scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friends are definitely watching who watches their stories. I had someone try to follow my burner account the other day after I had viewed one of their stories.
That’s why we view anonymously - Just enter their names and voila!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sophie buying bots again? Could have sworn her following miracously went up by 2 thousand?

Reactions: 5
A few threads ago, a genius on here posted loafs insta engagement stats (which is my profile pic). Could said genius pls let us know where you found this gold as I’m keen to follow the ups and downs of engagement / bot buying. Thank you!!

Reactions: 7
A few threads ago, a genius on here posted loafs insta engagement stats (which is my profile pic). Could said genius pls let us know where you found this gold as I’m keen to follow the ups and downs of engagement / bot buying. Thank you!!
She went up to 569 recently (3 or 4 weeks ago?) due to bought bots but now back down to 563. Time to splash out on some bots again loafie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Social Blade. She's losing around 300 followers per day but in the stats her daily average is +114 because of the spikes of buying followers.

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or has Triniti stopped following Loafie. I knew Tessa had stopped following her. Not sure if it’s a glitch my end though

PS I don’t know if anyone else had the same issue but I found it hard to find this thread
Definitely not just you..

And Bev has been liking Trinity's posts

Reactions: 8
Still going down from her last bulk buy of bots

View attachment 2120454
Loaf head has changed her settings so that you can’t scroll through her / search for her “followers” by username list anymore. Rude. Now I can’t keep tabs on when her “friends” she’s been friends with for “decades” stop following her
---

oooo spicy! I mean we all knew it.

I love Bev ❤ she definitely has my vote for MVP

I saw that Ash Tardrew has commented on Andrews last post - it was posted in the last thread - but very telling.

I guess not even her oldest friends are putting up with her BS anymore. How embarrassing for her. Although not at surprising given she’s a narcissist

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Good for Trinity . What that woman ambushed her into was just horrific. I truly believe Trinity had absolutely no idea until post MT what had actually happened. Possibly even until she got home she didn’t know .

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or has Triniti stopped following Loafie. I knew Tessa had stopped following her. Not sure if it’s a glitch my end though

PS I don’t know if anyone else had the same issue but I found it hard to find this thread
Good spotting. The only accounts I can see of Sophie’s that she still follows is the twins Insta, her presets account and the bod gym one (different to thebod one she uses for her business).

Reactions: 1
She must have only unfollowed in the last day or 2 as I checked this week - probably once the coachella posts started she gave SG the big FU 🖕

Reactions: 9
I think it definitely is a telling sign. These people have probably tried to get Sophie to accept help, but she would definitely shut them down and move onto the next. I don't even feel sad for her anymore. I only feel for those who are felt behind to pick up the pieces.

How long under Ryder ditches her, or Nath stops letting her come and go? I hope Nathan's family support him.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.