Sophie Guidolin #20 Pixie and her 4 healthy kids get the flick because she's found her next wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is way out in front from every other thread title suggestion with 52 likes:
View attachment 2118649
I don’t want to be a bore, but do you think it’s a good idea to put Bev’s name on the title? Just thinking if there is a court case or anything… would hate for it to come back on Bev herself or the family. From what we’ve seen, the entire family has been above all the drama. I think it would be wise to keep her name from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t want to be a bore, but do you think it’s a good idea to put Bev’s name on the title? Just thinking if there is a court case or anything… would hate for it to come back on Bev herself or the family. From what we’ve seen, the entire family has been above all the drama. I think it would be wise to keep her name from it.
Agreed - this one was next (other than the one directing everyone to the wiki link 🙈)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fair call, I see where you’re coming from.

If not that one, this one was next
8E6255FD-738C-4D2D-9CE5-A6AB9BD4D37E.jpeg

Reactions: 10
This is quite laughable considering her name is literally all through the thread with screenshots of everything she's posted.
Thread title will make zero difference. By this logic, no one should be posting anything about any of the family at all, yet there's been no concern about it before now.

Reactions: 1
This is bizarre
It’s a $350 bottle of tequila… one of the the girls off Real Housewives in America collects them lol the bottles are beautiful
---
This is quite laughable considering her name is literally all through the thread with screenshots of everything she's posted.
Thread title will make zero difference. By this logic, no one should be posting anything about any of the family at all, yet there's been no concern about it before now.
Fair but maybe because thread name is more out there whereas reposting or mentioning her name within the thread you need to search a little harder for 🤷🏽‍♀️. I don’t really care too much lol if she was worried she wouldn’t keep interacting with the situation i.e in gossip groups and posting stories 🤣

Reactions: 6
This one is way out in front from every other thread title suggestion with 52 likes:
View attachment 2118649
Why instead of saying “our bestie Bev is the real MVP” we say something like The Firgaira’s are the real MVP or something like that.
---
First glance, it literally looks like a man with a skirt on omfg 🤮🤮🤮
I was going to mention that she could be easily mistaken as a Trans in that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why instead of saying “our bestie Bev is the real MVP” we say something like The Firgaira’s are the real MVP or something like that.
---

I was going to mention that she could be easily mistaken as a Trans in that picture.
Not that I think it matters either way, because the horse has well & truly bolted by how many posts about her are already here.

But easy enough to change it to 'While Loaf's out scouting for the next big 'D', our bestie 'B' is the real MVP'.
---

---
It’s a $350 bottle of tequila… one of the the girls off Real Housewives in America collects them lol the bottles are beautiful
---

Fair but maybe because thread name is more out there whereas reposting or mentioning her name within the thread you need to search a little harder for 🤷🏽‍♀️. I don’t really care too much lol if she was worried she wouldn’t keep interacting with the situation i.e in gossip groups and posting stories 🤣
Exactly. She's putting it out there, she knows it's being talked about in here. Soph reads here every day, multiple times a day - she'd have already screenshot anything she thinks is useful.

New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.