Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he’s defo on the show for the wrong reasons. I only started watching her through the drama of him but I absolutely love her YouTube , she seems so sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not luca being “deflated” because Gemma is talking to her ex.. luca you’ve known this girl 5 days and you have spoken to 2 girls before coupling up with this one… how does he think he made Sophie feel after 4 years together! He’s an idiot

Reactions: 11
Luca is so insecure it’s unreal. Of course he’d be worried if his ex came in. She’s a weapon 🥶🥰🫶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
luca is sooo possessive and stopped himself from drinking last minute when asked 'ever slept with someone who was in a relationship' during never have i ever ...
i'm now wondering if posting saffron on his ig story was his way to having control - he 'lost' soph so had to 'have' saff

Reactions: 9
After watching him for the last week how did Soph put up with him for 4 years? She just seems like the most zen and child out person. Unless he had a personality change when they split… strange!

Reactions: 18
After watching him for the last week how did Soph put up with him for 4 years? She just seems like the most zen and child out person. Unless he had a personality change when they split… strange!
I'm also perplexed as to how they were together he does not seem like a good fit for her at all!!

I’d imagine they kind of gravitated towards each other at the time being at school or something? When you talk to less people and that kind of thing? And now as adults they’re very different. He definitely seems to want to be single and mess about.

Reactions: 3
I've followed her for years, so just heard her mentioning him in passing in videos (like they have a matching tattoo) and that they'd been together for years etc etc and just seen her post photos of him every now and again but never followed him so saw much of his personality but he seems like the typical love island type who wants to mess around and honestly I'm getting cheater vibes from him as soon as he started talking lol etc etc so i'm also shocked they were together when she's so sweet and her personal style and interests seem wildly different, honestly I was surprised to hear they'd broken up as they'd been together for ages and she always spoke so positively about him and like they'd be long term but it seems like it's for the best as she deffo deserves better and from her vids she seems like she was a good girlfriend and she's stunning so I'm sure she'll find someone better in no time

On a side note I'm at the age where a lot of my friends who have been in long term relationships from school/late teens are breaking up now we're in our 20s because they're now realising they don't have much in common and have kind of just been together because they have been for so long, not because they're actually a good match anymore maybe that's what happened to them too

Reactions: 6
I think they probably did just drift apart as their interests and styles changed. Of course that doesn’t excuse any of his behaviour, but at least they’re both free to find someone more suited to their own lifestyles.

Reactions: 2
I feel so bad for soph with Luca on tv saying “I’ve not felt this way for anyone in years” fair enough he’s smitten with Gemma, but he’s on tv, that’s so disrespectful to say when he obviously had something very serious and what was once a very happy relationship with Sophie. It’s not even been a year since they’ve broken up

Reactions: 16
I feel so bad for soph with Luca on tv saying “I’ve not felt this way for anyone in years” fair enough he’s smitten with Gemma, but he’s on tv, that’s so disrespectful to say when he obviously had something very serious and what was once a very happy relationship with Sophie. It’s not even been a year since they’ve broken up
Luca is absolutely horrible I just can't believe Sophie was with him for so long, I hope she knows she's heads and shoulders above him.

Reactions: 9
luca has managed to give the whole country the ick in two weeks so don’t know how she stayed with him for so long 😂 I hope she realises she’s way too good for him!!!

• Haha
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s her friend. I know it’s a a bit blurry but I’m not sure it’s Luca.

Reactions: 3