Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How lovely was the video she posted? I’m glad she’s found someone, especially someone who she will already be somewhat comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How lovely was the video she posted? I’m glad she’s found someone, especially someone who she will already be somewhat comfortable with.
Someone commented “oh I think I’ve missed something I thought you were still with L….”🤦🏼‍♀️ Wtf he was literally on love island🙃

Reactions: 5
I thought it was cringe as hell. She seems like the type of woman who just cannot be single. She panicked when L broke up with her and got with an ex-boyfriend, she probably knew he still held a torch for her. She has to have a ‘great love story’ because her personality is as dull as dishwater and she probably doesn’t retain friendships for very long. I’ve known many women like her, who cling on to boyfriends, so they have an excuse not to have proper friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought it was cringe as hell. She seems like the type of woman who just cannot be single. She panicked when L broke up with her and got with an ex-boyfriend, she probably knew he still held a torch for her. She has to have a ‘great love story’ because her personality is as dull as dishwater and she probably doesn’t retain friendships for very long. I’ve known many women like her, who cling on to boyfriends, so they have an excuse not to have proper friends.
yep. I briefly met her at the tattoo shop she works at and influencer fame has 10000% gone to get head.

• Wow
Tbh I didn’t find the video cringe or particularly cute, just kinda whatever, good for her. The one her ex Luca posted a while back for his Love Island partner (the “will you be my girlfriend?” one) now THAT made me cringe so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbh I didn’t find the video cringe or particularly cute, just kinda whatever, good for her. The one her ex Luca posted a while back for his Love Island partner (the “will you be my girlfriend?” one) now THAT made me cringe so hard.
I mean, that was in a different league.

Reactions: 2
She didn't have a boyfriend for a long time, let her be. I thought it was sweet