Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clementine14

Literally just RAN here from Reddit because apparently Sophie’s ex Luca is on the new season of Love island!! Woooowwwww

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Literally just RAN here from Reddit because apparently Sophie’s ex Luca is on the new season of Love island!! Woooowwwww
Clout chaser, lingering around Saffron Barker for a bit then onto Love Island! Sophie is well rid… be interesting to see if he says anything about her/his ex whilst on the show!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
ive followed Soph for so many years and supported her YouTube career etc because she comes across as such a genuine girl, I just can’t believe Luca is getting away with just breezing through love island like some kind of loyal bloke. Rubs me up the wrong way

Reactions: 19

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
After watching him for the last week how did Soph put up with him for 4 years? She just seems like the most zen and child out person. Unless he had a personality change when they split… strange!

Reactions: 18

Bilbo16

VIP Member
How lovely was the video she posted? I’m glad she’s found someone, especially someone who she will already be somewhat comfortable with.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

gossiplurker96

Does anyone else think Sophie is coming across so well!! She’s so sweet and unproblematic I swear? I can’t say I would have been as dignified if my ex who did me wrong and negatively affected my mental health was getting publicly slated 🤣🤣

I don’t want Luca to suffer in any way when he gets out of the villa don’t get me wrong. I want him to really learn from the shock of it all when he realises the majority of the public aren’t behind him. But… I’m loving seeing a fellow young woman thriving and benefitting silently from their sexist ex publicly outing himself as a bellend 💅🏻

Reactions: 16

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
the timing of soph showing a glimpse of her new fella vs luca destorying his chances w gemma with his insecure outrage... so so glad she's been able to rid herself of him and move on!!! soph is worth a million of him

• Heart
I feel so bad for soph with Luca on tv saying “I’ve not felt this way for anyone in years” fair enough he’s smitten with Gemma, but he’s on tv, that’s so disrespectful to say when he obviously had something very serious and what was once a very happy relationship with Sophie. It’s not even been a year since they’ve broken up

Mariaraine20

What is it like? I don't watch love Island but I'm intrigued to know what he is like on the show
He’s incredibly controlling and toxic. Encourages and laughs at his friends/the boys to cheat on their girlfriends but will go absolutely insane and angry if his girl TALKS to another male. He follows her around constantly and will keep eye if she ever talks to anyone. Really possessive behaviour, even to the point when she put on a certain outfit he said “you can’t wear that out”

• Angry
  • Wow

abelleza

Chatty Member
Don’t know much about this Saffron chick but as far as the looks department go he’s made a massive downgrade.

Reactions: 15
I’ve only just stumbled across this thread. I can’t believe she used to be so girly!! 🤯 I used to enjoy her content back in the day but overtime I have found her a bit boring/ to try hard so unfollowed her 🙈
When she was girly she was just like every other girl on Instagram, clearly she’s grown into herself and found her style and I think she’s much more interesting now

Reactions: 15

screamqueen

VIP Member
Did anyone else have no idea he was a fishmonger?! Wasn’t he calling himself an entrepreneur and chatting about crypto on his socials when he was with Sophie?!
Most boys who chat about crypto on their socials are covering up for how they actually make their money

Reactions: 14

Ari-55

Tbh I didn’t find the video cringe or particularly cute, just kinda whatever, good for her. The one her ex Luca posted a while back for his Love Island partner (the “will you be my girlfriend?” one) now THAT made me cringe so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lethscsmofdero

Chatty Member
I’m really confused by this thread because the first few pages are so different to the last few lmao, this thread started with everybody hating on her and then everybody suddenly had a change of heart because her boyfriend cheated on her with Saffron lol...

I don’t watch love island, but I see a lot of clips on my fyp and Luca genuinely seems like a horrible person, he’s a bully and i’m really not surprised to see that he’s always been this way. I know a lot of people here claim that Sophie’s really sweet and you don’t understand how she was with him for so long, but I personally think it says a lot about her and what type of person she herself is. It’s not like he suddenly became a bully on love island, he’s clearly always been a massive piece of shit and she was seemingly okay with it.

She may be dignified in the way she’s handled this situation, but I definitely don’t think she’s the super sweet girl everybody’s talking about on here lmao, I think she’s incredibly boring and she most likely justified and enabled Luca’s problematic behaviours and bullying towards other people during their relationship, because a “sweet” person does not usually stay with a bully for 5 years.

I know a lot of people are not going to be happy with this comment but I do just want to clarify, i’m in no way disregarding Luca’s toxic and manipulative tendencies, I’ve seen clips of him being incredibly controlling and disgusting in regards to the girl he’s coupled up with, so maybe he manipulated Sophie in similar ways to get her to stay with him. I just find it very hard to believe that the person everybody here seems to be describing would put up with a massive bully for so long

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
It must be horrible to have to see your ex who cheated on you on TV all summer getting endless praise but I hope she's getting a tiny bit of satisfaction about how disgusted people are in his behaviour tonight...he's creepy, misogynistic, possessive and gaslighting the fuck out of Gemma...so glad Soph is out of that relationship honestly she deserves the world he's digusting