Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Sophie is a sweetheart as well. I personally really like her (not to make this into a rave thread) but yeh.. poor girl hope she's happier now with all that in hindsight.

She's also infinitely cooler than saffron barker

4483DAE6-2728-485E-914C-4A59B56C344C.png
Pictures of Sophie and saffron from this thread when they were younger :( saffron is a nasty piece of work. As is Luca. Horrible horrible stuff

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Aw poor Soph 😭 (I also really like her so I’m glad this thread has turned haha!)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Love that she recently posted herself deleting 6,000 photos. I hope it was all of Saffron and Luca.

As much as Saffron deserves a bashing for getting with Luca, I think we can all assume he pursued her while with Soph which makes it even worse.

She's taking time for herself which is what she needs and deserves now.

Reactions: 5
I never understand why men do this. I mean, I don’t know Sophie personally and I’m sure she’s not perfect, but her personality seems much better than bloody Saffron’s. I remember watching Saffron on strictly a few years ago and she just seemed like the most vapid dull person. Sophie at least has a personality. Also she’s 10x prettier than Saffron.

I just don’t get it 🤔

Reactions: 8
Saffron’s started subtly posting snippets of Luca on her stories and he’s been pictured out with her a fair bit. Honestly they both disgust me, I’m just happy the soph seems to be happy and moving on from the situation

Reactions: 8
Literally just RAN here from Reddit because apparently Sophie’s ex Luca is on the new season of Love island!! Woooowwwww

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Literally just RAN here from Reddit because apparently Sophie’s ex Luca is on the new season of Love island!! Woooowwwww
Clout chaser, lingering around Saffron Barker for a bit then onto Love Island! Sophie is well rid… be interesting to see if he says anything about her/his ex whilst on the show!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
omg I can't believe he's on love island and one of the first people to be going in nooooo

I will say at least he has better types of tattoos than most of the contestants that go in he can thank sophie for that I guess

Reactions: 4
Poor Sophie, the last thing you need after a break up like that is to hear his name everywhere and see him with girls every time you go on social media

Reactions: 12