Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got friends and mutual friends who’ve met her over the years and recently (I live in Brighton) and they’ve all said she’s really lovely

Reactions: 8
I know this thread is dead, what I really wish she'd step away from the makeup routines and go the vlogging route cause her best videos are vlogs. I really love her tho

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I accidentally created another thread for Sophie a few days ago which I must figure out how to delete but apologies as I couldn’t for the life of me find a thread for her until someone commented and pointed me in the right direction! I’m very surprised to see she doesn’t get discussed at all really especially given the amount of followers she has across her platforms.

Here is what I had said before I knew about this thread:

Overall, I enjoy most of her content and aesthetic. I’m not 100% convinced on her nicey nice personality but I don’t think she’s been in any controversy at least that I’m aware of. I do think she’s beautiful though have to remind oneself that part of her beauty is fake. I really don’t like the turkey teeth veneers, they always stand out to me amongst her real natural beauty as they look very obvious and far too white especially compared to the whites of her eyes.

The other thing is her seemingly permanent, year round, bronzy brown tan which she claims is real anytime she’s asked. However (!) Soph and I grew up in the same town and she was pale as a child and young teen, along with her sister and parents. When she was tanned, it was usually fake tan. So my bets are on the sunbeds!

What are your thoughts and also what are your opinions on her tattoos and her tattoo work? I just want to add that I do like a fair few of her tats but her own tattoo artistry that she’s done on others is not up to scratch. Whenever she posts the outlines/samples and then the actual tattoo, the difference is hugely noticeable and her line work is questionable.

Anyway, I would love to discuss her some more as I find her a bit mysterious so still trying to figure her out and not sure whether to trust if she’s genuinely as lovely and as authentic as she makes herself out to be. Oh also I really disliked her in the beginning as she came across as really monotone and would not smile. It came across as very try hard to be angsty and ‘ard. 🤣

Reactions: 2
I accidentally created another thread for Sophie a few days ago which I must figure out how to delete but apologies as I couldn’t for the life of me find a thread for her until someone commented and pointed me in the right direction! I’m very surprised to see she doesn’t get discussed at all really especially given the amount of followers she has across her platforms.

Here is what I had said before I knew about this thread:

Overall, I enjoy most of her content and aesthetic. I’m not 100% convinced on her nicey nice personality but I don’t think she’s been in any controversy at least that I’m aware of. I do think she’s beautiful though have to remind oneself that part of her beauty is fake. I really don’t like the turkey teeth veneers, they always stand out to me amongst her real natural beauty as they look very obvious and far too white especially compared to the whites of her eyes.

The other thing is her seemingly permanent, year round, bronzy brown tan which she claims is real anytime she’s asked. However (!) Soph and I grew up in the same town and she was pale as a child and young teen, along with her sister and parents. When she was tanned, it was usually fake tan. So my bets are on the sunbeds!

What are your thoughts and also what are your opinions on her tattoos and her tattoo work? I just want to add that I do like a fair few of her tats but her own tattoo artistry that she’s done on others is not up to scratch. Whenever she posts the outlines/samples and then the actual tattoo, the difference is hugely noticeable and her line work is questionable.

Anyway, I would love to discuss her some more as I find her a bit mysterious so still trying to figure her out and not sure whether to trust if she’s genuinely as lovely and as authentic as she makes herself out to be. Oh also I really disliked her in the beginning as she came across as really monotone and would not smile. It came across as very try hard to be angsty and ‘ard. 🤣
I quite like her but there have been people on here that have said she's fake etc but I don't really find that

Reactions: 1
I noticed that too about the so obviously fake tan that she won't just admit is fake!! Like if you don't want to admit you go to beds just make up a fake tan to say you use. I love her though she's been one of my favourite people for years now. Wish she did a bit more laid back vlog/lifestyle content though as I'm not really interested in her makeup content.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t look like this thread gets used very often at all - testimony to how unproblematic Sophie seems to be! She’s looking really healthy and happy (not as thin as she was before, and I mean that in a good way!) and seems to be putting out good beauty content. Just wondering if anyone knows - is she still in contact with Luca. Would love to know whether she has anything to do with him particularly now his brief star has faded.

Reactions: 7
I noticed that too about the so obviously fake tan that she won't just admit is fake!! Like if you don't want to admit you go to beds just make up a fake tan to say you use. I love her though she's been one of my favourite people for years now. Wish she did a bit more laid back vlog/lifestyle content though as I'm not really interested in her makeup content.
I fully agree her makeup videos are so repetitive that I've considered unsubscribing because she doesn't post much lifestyle stuff now. I loved her vlogs and book/perfume favourites videos but now it's always the same glowy base with winged eyeliner. She PILES the base makeup on when she doesn't need it at all as her skin is lovely.

Reactions: 2