Sophie Floyd/ Sophfloyd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it like? I don't watch love Island but I'm intrigued to know what he is like on the show
He’s incredibly controlling and toxic. Encourages and laughs at his friends/the boys to cheat on their girlfriends but will go absolutely insane and angry if his girl TALKS to another male. He follows her around constantly and will keep eye if she ever talks to anyone. Really possessive behaviour, even to the point when she put on a certain outfit he said “you can’t wear that out”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He’s incredibly controlling and toxic. Encourages and laughs at his friends/the boys to cheat on their girlfriends but will go absolutely insane and angry if his girl TALKS to another male. He follows her around constantly and will keep eye if she ever talks to anyone. Really possessive behaviour, even to the point when she put on a certain outfit he said “you can’t wear that out”
Sounds like good riddance for Sophie then in the bigger schemes of things!! He sounds insecure as hell, don't they say that those who cheat are normally the insecure ones too and it stems from them not being loyal so portray their worries on to their partner. What a weirdo

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know who Sophie's new man is? I'm glad she's glowing and getting lots of opportunities xxxx

Reactions: 5
the timing of soph showing a glimpse of her new fella vs luca destorying his chances w gemma with his insecure outrage... so so glad she's been able to rid herself of him and move on!!! soph is worth a million of him

• Heart
Of course I don't know what Soph is like "in real life", but seeing Lucas personality on love island has me wondering how on earth they were ever together

Reactions: 9
I think Luca has come across okay up to this point. His reaction to Gemma and Billy talking and having a bit of a flirt was out of order. Agree with what others have said. Of course we don’t know Sophie in real life but if she’s anything like her online persona then she’s very sweet.

Reactions: 4
Maybe his haircut, new teeth and getting with saffron got him feeling extra brave 😂
But seriously, what a horrible individual he is.

Reactions: 10
im so happy soph is happy honestly! she comes across so genuine , and just someone you'd love to have as a friend

Does anyone else think Sophie is coming across so well!! She’s so sweet and unproblematic I swear? I can’t say I would have been as dignified if my ex who did me wrong and negatively affected my mental health was getting publicly slated 🤣🤣

I don’t want Luca to suffer in any way when he gets out of the villa don’t get me wrong. I want him to really learn from the shock of it all when he realises the majority of the public aren’t behind him. But… I’m loving seeing a fellow young woman thriving and benefitting silently from their sexist ex publicly outing himself as a bellend 💅🏻

I don’t watch Love Island so only just realised it’s Sophie’s ex on there..karma seems to have hit him pretty hard! My heart hurt for Sophie when they broke up as she seemed sooo sad so can’t help but feel a bit smug now everyone knows what he’s like 👍🏻

has anyone seen all the stuff coming out about luca bullying a girl in school? so much she had to leave?

No, but based on what we're seeing on love island, he's not a very nice guy I'd say

Reactions: 2
I don’t watch Love Island but keep seeing LOTS of stories about him coming out.

I weirdly got served something from Mark Wright the other day about Luca, so I guess he’s had a pop at him too? (Not that I’m a fan of MW but thought it was interesting)

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch Love Island but keep seeing LOTS of stories about him coming out.

I weirdly got served something from Mark Wright the other day about Luca, so I guess he’s had a pop at him too? (Not that I’m a fan of MW but thought it was interesting)
yea luca said he (MW) is not attractive and is punching with micelle keagen

I’m really confused by this thread because the first few pages are so different to the last few lmao, this thread started with everybody hating on her and then everybody suddenly had a change of heart because her boyfriend cheated on her with Saffron lol...

I don’t watch love island, but I see a lot of clips on my fyp and Luca genuinely seems like a horrible person, he’s a bully and i’m really not surprised to see that he’s always been this way. I know a lot of people here claim that Sophie’s really sweet and you don’t understand how she was with him for so long, but I personally think it says a lot about her and what type of person she herself is. It’s not like he suddenly became a bully on love island, he’s clearly always been a massive piece of tit and she was seemingly okay with it.

She may be dignified in the way she’s handled this situation, but I definitely don’t think she’s the super sweet girl everybody’s talking about on here lmao, I think she’s incredibly boring and she most likely justified and enabled Luca’s problematic behaviours and bullying towards other people during their relationship, because a “sweet” person does not usually stay with a bully for 5 years.

I know a lot of people are not going to be happy with this comment but I do just want to clarify, i’m in no way disregarding Luca’s toxic and manipulative tendencies, I’ve seen clips of him being incredibly controlling and disgusting in regards to the girl he’s coupled up with, so maybe he manipulated Sophie in similar ways to get her to stay with him. I just find it very hard to believe that the person everybody here seems to be describing would put up with a massive bully for so long

Reactions: 13
we do not know what went on in those years of dating, it can be hard to leave a toxic situation and even if luca broke up with her she mightve been unhappy but didnt realise. all i can say is im glad he isnt sophies concern and she does deserve better. i actually really like her vlogs find her interesting

Reactions: 9
I’m really confused by this thread because the first few pages are so different to the last few lmao, this thread started with everybody hating on her and then everybody suddenly had a change of heart because her boyfriend cheated on her with Saffron lol...

I don’t watch love island, but I see a lot of clips on my fyp and Luca genuinely seems like a horrible person, he’s a bully and i’m really not surprised to see that he’s always been this way. I know a lot of people here claim that Sophie’s really sweet and you don’t understand how she was with him for so long, but I personally think it says a lot about her and what type of person she herself is. It’s not like he suddenly became a bully on love island, he’s clearly always been a massive piece of tit and she was seemingly okay with it.

She may be dignified in the way she’s handled this situation, but I definitely don’t think she’s the super sweet girl everybody’s talking about on here lmao, I think she’s incredibly boring and she most likely justified and enabled Luca’s problematic behaviours and bullying towards other people during their relationship, because a “sweet” person does not usually stay with a bully for 5 years.

I know a lot of people are not going to be happy with this comment but I do just want to clarify, i’m in no way disregarding Luca’s toxic and manipulative tendencies, I’ve seen clips of him being incredibly controlling and disgusting in regards to the girl he’s coupled up with, so maybe he manipulated Sophie in similar ways to get her to stay with him. I just find it very hard to believe that the person everybody here seems to be describing would put up with a massive bully for so long
So glad someone’s said this because I’ve been thinking the same thing!
Totally agree that she could’ve been manipulated etc but obviously we will never, ever know the truth of that.
Luca clearly has a nasty, spiteful and jealous streak in him though that has shown a few times. I really don’t buy that someone who is genuinely completely sweet/innocent stays with someone like that for such a long time. Not saying Sophie is a complete hole behind closed doors, but there are two sides to most people.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1430520 Seen this on twitter gave me a giggle. Thanks to soph for the teeth he loves to boast about
He’s giving Lord Farquad.

So glad someone’s said this because I’ve been thinking the same thing!
Totally agree that she could’ve been manipulated etc but obviously we will never, ever know the truth of that.
Luca clearly has a nasty, spiteful and jealous streak in him though that has shown a few times. I really don’t buy that someone who is genuinely completely sweet/innocent stays with someone like that for such a long time. Not saying Sophie is a complete hole behind closed doors, but there are two sides to most people.
I also completely agree, usually a super nice person would not have such a long-term relationship with a massive dickwad like Luca, however I think either;
1. She’s just faking being a nice, unproblematic person online; or
2. She may have been problematic in the past (as mentioned in the first few pages of this thread) but is genuinely trying to be a better person, and her breakup with Luca could’ve further facilitated this.

I can totally imagine Luca being a bully. He seems like an insecure little man-child. I fully believe that woman on tik-tok who says he bullied her. I think anyone who thinks he’s a nice guy (I’ve seen loads of people say this online) have no critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
Her twitter tanning situation wasn’t even that long ago and her replies were quite nasty and catty and initially avoiding accountability. She always seemed to have a mean streak on social media and quite negative in her videos which I’ve said before but idk if it’s changed now