Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a teacher who still lives at home (I’m ashamed but only on temp contracts) I And I can only just afford to come every 2 years. With no kids!! No idea how they are planning to manage it
No shame, sounds like you are actually doing something meaningful with your life :)

Reactions: 6
I've always thought this about her, me and my husband both earn decent money, I work PT but still earn the equivalent to some FT and can not understand how she thinks they are going to be able to afford this. I guess Dave must earn good money when he's doing a show but most of the time he isn't?
They must have done well out of selling those crappy Chip pins to afford Animal Kingdom so I reckon Sophie will be banking on a combo of selling more merch, getting gifted a free trip/flights etc and Dave going straight into another job. Maybe that's what their big announcement is? If she was pregnant already they would surely have made more fuss about her falling over?

Reactions: 4
I’m a teacher who still lives at home (I’m ashamed but only on temp contracts) I And I can only just afford to come every 2 years. With no kids!! No idea how they are planning to manage it
Sophie isn’t even a teacher she is a classroom assistant.

Sophie isn’t even a teacher she is a classroom assistant.
Actually it's worse than that because she got her PGCE but never became a teacher because, as she says herself, it's too much like hard work. So major kudos to Viewer who is actually working as a teacher. It is a hard job but one that's much needed.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it strange she said in a recent vlog she is going to have more free time soon... but she’s a TA so isn’t working at the moment 😂 how much more free time can she have?

Also asking for recommendations for a bruise? 😂 what is she actually expecting?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else find it strange she said in a recent vlog she is going to have more free time soon... but she’s a TA so isn’t working at the moment 😂 how much more free time can she have?

Also asking for recommendations for a bruise? 😂 what is she actually expecting?

EXACTLY what I was thinking. How can it be the case that she'll have more free time to film videos in September, when she's literally been off school all summer?!

In the new vid on her channel, she's basically confirmed what we've all long suspected - that she spends Dave's money for him - by stating that they take a "collaborative" approach to finances, ie, pooling all their streams of income together rather than keeping any funds separate.

In other words: he goes out to work all day, whilst Sophie continues to make but a modest contribution to their financial "pool", selectively remaining in part-time employment despite being a fit, able-bodied woman in her twenties, spending his money on a never-ending supply of floral smock dresses from ASOS and unnecessary tat from Homesense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
EXACTLY what I was thinking. How can it be the case that she'll have more free time to film videos in September, when she's literally been off school all summer?!

In the new vid on her channel, she's basically confirmed what we've all long suspected - that she spends Dave's money for him - by stating that they take a "collaborative" approach to finances, ie, pooling all their streams of income together rather than keeping any funds separate.

In other words: he goes out to work all day, whilst Sophie continues to make but a modest contribution to their financial "pool", selectively remaining in part-time employment despite being a fit, able-bodied woman in her twenties, spending his money on a never-ending supply of floral smock dresses from ASOS and unnecessary tat from Homesense.
Wow that’s so accurate!

Reactions: 2
That’s partly Daves fault though for being such a Wet blanket. Oh yes soph please take all my money, thank you so much.. I love you 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another youtuber and instagrammer using very expensive paint. They are all using Farrow and Ball all of a sudden. Screenshot from 31st, I forgot to post. Gabbie Lindley has also been overusing the Farrow and Ball.

Screenshot_20190831-222659_Instagram.jpg

That phonecall with Dave sounded really fake
Absolutely. It was so obviously staged. Can't think of any interesting content? Oh, let's pretend Dave loses his ring in this one, then finds it in the next one. That's two vlogs sorted right there. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jeez the intro with the cup of tea bit at the end 🙄
I went back and watched it again to see if it was real. When we think they can’t up the cringe level any more, they just keep proving us wrong.

They’re seriously the only “vloggers” that make me feel uncomfortable when watching them.

Reactions: 7
I went back and watched it again to see if it was real. When we think they can’t up the cringe level any more, they just keep proving us wrong.

They’re seriously the only “vloggers” that make me feel uncomfortable when watching them.
Wish she would stop putting the camera on her eyes like that as well, she think she looks princess like, she just looks like a tit
Loosing the wedding ring??? I bet someone thought it was some costume jewellery 😬

Reactions: 3
Absolutely. It was so obviously staged. Can't think of any interesting content? Oh, let's pretend Dave loses his ring in this one, then finds it in the next one. That's two vlogs sorted right there. Yawn.
Agreed.

I love that he added "you gave it to me on our wedding day" for extra impact. Erm. When else would she have given you a wedding ring?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those two have form with rings, don't they? Remember when they got that sponsorship by a jeweller just before the wedding and she gaily threw out the engagement ring Dave had bought her and she'd worn for years because they gifted her a more blingy one? That was yet another red flag about their relationship. It felt like such a cold and unloving thing to do.

Reactions: 16
That was so strange, I think them going to pick their wedding rings there would have seemed more genuine for am as as they were preparing for their wedding.

That Vlog does make me laugh though as they are like 'oh we did look there when we got my engagement ring' not that they actually bought it there and loved the brand 🙄 Dave's wedding ring did quite obviously not come from there.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.