Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s finally realised that he married someone of the wrong sex

See, I used to think this but since the honeymoon he seems to be getting increasingly pissed off with her. The "You look great" "Love you" comments sound totally fake. I think he sounds bored when he talks to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long are we giving them until they move back up north?
Interesting question. I've no doubt Sophie would be back in Cheshire in the blink of an eye given half a chance. I think a lot will depend on whether Dave gets another job in London or not. Also, if Sophie does fall pregnant (and I'm still not convinced she knows how that works) I'd put money on her pretty much moving back in with Mummy and just seeing Dave on his days off. There's no way Sophie could cope with a baby on her own, way too much like hard work.

Reactions: 8
I think Dave mentioned he finishes job in Nov, he has an agent now so he might book some work but would likely need to find temp work to pay the bills.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s desperate to move home, she sounds lonely to be honest. The constant buying of stuff because she’s bored, treating chip like a baby etc I kinda feel sorry for her.

I think she’s desperate to move home, she sounds lonely to be honest. The constant buying of stuff because she’s bored, treating chip like a baby etc I kinda feel sorry for her.
I don't. I've moved around a lot as an adult and I know that you need to get out there to make friendships. Has she joined any local clubs, interest groups, made any effort with her colleagues at work? I very much doubt it. All she does is watch Disney movies and Netflix all day. You're never going to make friends doing that. She needs to get off her arse but unfortunately Sophie suffers from terminal laziness.

Reactions: 7
Oh definitely true it’s all her own fault, just feel it’s sad that she’s made it so obvious she wants to stay in Cheshire. She will never attempt to make friends where she lives now as deep down she doesn’t want to stay there.
I don't. I've moved around a lot as an adult and I know that you need to get out there to make friendships. Has she joined any local clubs, interest groups, made any effort with her colleagues at work? I very much doubt it. All she does is watch Disney movies and Netflix all day. You're never going to make friends doing that. She needs to get off her arse but unfortunately Sophie suffers from terminal laziness.

Reactions: 2
Oh definitely true it’s all her own fault, just feel it’s sad that she’s made it so obvious she wants to stay in Cheshire. She will never attempt to make friends where she lives now as deep down she doesn’t want to stay there.
Wise words. Anyone want to put money on her being back in Cheshire by Christmas?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.