Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, FFS, MORE baby chat! Either get humpin' and pumpin' and try for a baby with Dave or....don't. We can't listen to this drivel any more!

And basing your decision on how many children you may have according to planning Disney holidays. Utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 9
i have NEVER heard something so ridiculous and self absorbed in my life.
she only wants a maximum of two or 3 (at a push) children as thats as many as you can fit in one room at walt disney world and after that its dearer?!?! im sorry but that is one of the most pathetic things i have ever heard. GROW THE HELL UP SOPHIE. this disney obsession is getting out of hand!!!!

Reactions: 19
Ridiculous anyway, even with two children once they are at an age when you pay for their admission it is expensive a family of four will be around £1500 just in Disney tickets plus then getting there and accommodation!

Reactions: 5
She moans about working opposite shifts to Dave and never seeing him ... so why not get a job that is the same hours as Dave? It's not like she's on a major career path or anything. Or maybe the truth is that not seeing each other actually suits them both.

God that video made me feel so uneasy, she concerns me a lil bit!! That whole ‘after two children I’ve heard Disney gets more expensive’ chat was just kind blowing like that’s really what they’re going to base their decisions on? how many kids you can fit in a Disney room? she’s such an oddball.

I feel like Dave is just a sperm donor too.

Reactions: 10
On her Instagram stories talking about how she might wear her wedding dress and veil in her next video because she’ll be talking about what she bought for their wedding 🤢 honey no. Also saying she needs to iron her veil because it’s wrinkled. Has she never heard of a steamer?? Have fun ruining it.

If she wants to work the same hours as Dave she should just go back to working Front of House

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m worried she’s going to completely forget about Chip when she has an actual baby to care for, the fact she’s playing Chip ‘Bear in the Big Blue House’ clips on YT before bed saying they’re his ‘favourite’ just shows how desperate she is for a child...

So she said she's going to have a lot more spare time soon which means either she's jacked in her job completely or is going part time, presumably relying on her SM to fund their lifestyle. They could start by having more interesting vlogs. Watching them go around Flying Tiger was on a par with the all time low of that one where we literally watched paint dry.

Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute tool with those extensions. ‘She said you can keep them in for 5 months’ yes if you have them maintained every 4-8 weeks you dimwit, your own hair grows around the bonds otherwise!!

I went and had my extensions maintained the other week and my hairdresser was telling me horror stories of women that leave them for months and they have to spend hours unmatting them - now I’m thinking maybe Sophie goes to my salon!! 😂 we do both live in Hampshire after all!!

I went and had my extensions maintained the other week and my hairdresser was telling me horror stories of women that leave them for months and they have to spend hours unmatting them - now I’m thinking maybe Sophie goes to my salon!! 😂 we do both live in Hampshire after all!!
She said she went back to Cheshire to get the extensions out. Any excuse to run back to mummy. She's never going to cut those apron strings, is she?

Reactions: 2
She said she went back to Cheshire to get the extensions out. Any excuse to run back to mummy. She's never going to cut those apron strings, is she?
Hahaha ohhh that’s why she never got them maintained then! Because she was about 3hrs away from the place she got them done! She’s a genius!

Reactions: 1
Hahaha ohhh that’s why she never got them maintained then! Because she was about 3hrs away from the place she got them done! She’s a genius!
It’s also where chips vet is. Guess they don’t have vets in Hampshire .

• Haha
It’s also where chips vet is. Guess they don’t have vets in Hampshire .
It's exactly what was said upthread, she isn't putting down any roots in Hampshire as she's planning on moving back in with Mummy before the end of the year.

Reactions: 3
i have NEVER heard something so ridiculous and self absorbed in my life.
she only wants a maximum of two or 3 (at a push) children as thats as many as you can fit in one room at walt disney world and after that its dearer?!?! im sorry but that is one of the most pathetic things i have ever heard. GROW THE HELL UP SOPHIE. this disney obsession is getting out of hand!!!!
I've not watched the video, but this is SHOCKING.

Reactions: 2
Just watched that bit about children and Disney. What the actual hell. Also considering how poor she is at working/sticking to a job, I think it's pretty ridiculous she thinks she can afford all these family Disney holidays in future which I assume would be every year

Just watched that bit about children and Disney. What the actual hell. Also considering how poor she is at working/sticking to a job, I think it's pretty ridiculous she thinks she can afford all these family Disney holidays in future which I assume would be every year
I've always thought this about her, me and my husband both earn decent money, I work PT but still earn the equivalent to some FT and can not understand how she thinks they are going to be able to afford this. I guess Dave must earn good money when he's doing a show but most of the time he isn't?

I've always thought this about her, me and my husband both earn decent money, I work PT but still earn the equivalent to some FT and can not understand how she thinks they are going to be able to afford this. I guess Dave must earn good money when he's doing a show but most of the time he isn't?
I’m a teacher who still lives at home (I’m ashamed but only on temp contracts) I And I can only just afford to come every 2 years. With no kids!! No idea how they are planning to manage it

I’m a teacher who still lives at home (I’m ashamed but only on temp contracts) I And I can only just afford to come every 2 years. With no kids!! No idea how they are planning to manage it
Nothing to be ashamed of! Sophie has always lived in a Dreamworld regarding affording Disney trips. It's not a cheap holiday and most of us realise that.

I'm sure her and Dave at some point will be gifted a trip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.