Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be their worst vlog to date haha could she have been more ungrateful over that cup of tea?! Jesus all she had to say was ‘hmmm...I’m not sure, I’ll give it another go later to decide for sure!’ So she didn’t hurt his feelings or the friend who got it for her. She’s so spoilt it’s ridiculous.

Also she actually sat at home and spent time wrapping presents for a dog and that I can’t get my head around haha 😂🙈 these two are so insufferable!!

Reactions: 9
This may be their worst vlog to date haha could she have been more ungrateful over that cup of tea?! Jesus all she had to say was ‘hmmm...I’m not sure, I’ll give it another go later to decide for sure!’ So she didn’t hurt his feelings or the friend who got it for her. She’s so spoilt it’s ridiculous.

Also she actually sat at home and spent time wrapping presents for a dog and that I can’t get my head around haha 😂🙈 these two are so insufferable!!
Totally agree she could have just said it was bloody nice like I do when my husband makes me anything to eat. It’s the thought that counts after all. Just another way to belittle Dave .

Reactions: 2
is it normal to have a birthday party for your dog with presents and party hats?! i am not a pet owner so please enlighten me if it is actually normal!

Reactions: 5
I struggle to see how they attract so many subscribers and views, they're so bloody boring, not to mention annoying and cringe, got to worry about society really if people are watching them in awe........not like us lot who watch to tattle ;)

Reactions: 5
I struggle to see how they attract so many subscribers and views, they're so bloody boring, not to mention annoying and cringe, got to worry about society really if people are watching them in awe........not like us lot who watch to tattle ;)
Because the Disney audience are crazy, don’t come for me I follow all these losers, but there is a big audience of grown ass adults that obsess over Disney and any of the sickly sweet Disney “couples” it’s very disturbing.
Once you visit primark and lose your tit over a jumper once in a while you’re on the list.

Reactions: 6
The most I would do would be to buy mine an extra nice treat. Wrapping anything up is just weird
The looking adoring at him while saying I can’t believe we have a 2 year old with tears in their eyes . Shut Up Sophie it is nothing like having a child at all. Grow up.

Reactions: 8
I love dogs but they need to send that dog to behavioural classes.
They try and hide how much he snaps and jumps up, he’s not a puppy anymore he needs training.

“Birthday nuggs”... oh fuuck the fuuck off 🤦‍♀️ I die
Chip probably thinks the smell of McDonald’s is Dave’s cologne

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because the Disney audience are crazy, don’t come for me I follow all these losers, but there is a big audience of grown ass adults that obsess over Disney and any of the sickly sweet Disney “couples” it’s very disturbing.
Once you visit primark and lose your tit over a jumper once in a while you’re on the list.
I actually follow some of them myself ;) but mainly started for the disney vlogs as went for the first time earlier this year, but I stay to watch the non disney content as its so funny.......but not as it should be......more tattle funny, interesting to know that a lot of the disney fans still adore them and watch them regardless, makes sense why they lay on the PDA and sickly sweet voices etc, these guys along with Jade and mattykins too

The looking adoring at him while saying I can’t believe we have a 2 year old with tears in their eyes . Shut Up Sophie it is nothing like having a child at all. Grow up.
When you have an older dog (over 11/12) you can be a little tearful as you realise they may not be with you for much longer, but not a 2 year old!

Cringed so bad when she said was like ‘I can’t believe we have a 2 year old’

She is going to e insufferable when they have a baby. Especially all the content she will do for the extra views, but then I’m not sure if she will as she’s so lazy.

It’s nearly the end of the summer holidays and how much did we see on the Sophie Belle channel? I think she should just close it and admit it’s never going to happen.

An old vlog came up on YouTube today of when they got Chip and she’s late for a job interview, going on about going back to work after having a dog. 🤣 so batshit crazy.

Reactions: 6
Cringed so bad when she said was like ‘I can’t believe we have a 2 year old’

She is going to e insufferable when they have a baby. Especially all the content she will do for the extra views, but then I’m not sure if she will as she’s so lazy.

It’s nearly the end of the summer holidays and how much did we see on the Sophie Belle channel? I think she should just close it and admit it’s never going to happen.

An old vlog came up on YouTube today of when they got Chip and she’s late for a job interview, going on about going back to work after having a dog. 🤣 so batshit crazy.
She is crazy this is a grown ass woman soon to be 30 and Dave is already well into his 30s.

She is crazy this is a grown ass woman soon to be 30 and Dave is already well into his 30s.
They both act like young children, not 30 year olds. Live off Maccie D's and literally pout and screw their noses up when faced with fruit or veg. Incapable of holding down a responsible job. Spend way too much money on shite like Lucky Bags and Cocoa Pops that are designed for toddlers ... I could go on but you get what I'm saying. Personally it was the Lucky Bags that almost finished me off. A 30 year old squealing with excitement at buying herself a Lucky Bag? Words fail me ...

Reactions: 4
I missed the lucky bag 🤣 When was that?

Had her matted extensions out today, how long have they been married?

If I acted that way in front of my husband he would tell me to grow up and act my age

I'm guessing off screen dave gets so annoyed by it all

I don’t know, I think Dave is so in awe of her he never does get fed up with her

Yeah I really think she could do anything and Dave would still think the sun shines out of her backside.
See, I used to think this but since the honeymoon he seems to be getting increasingly pissed off with her. The "You look great" "Love you" comments sound totally fake. I think he sounds bored when he talks to her.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.