Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm doing some research for a florida holiday and stumbled across these gems..

That little ditty he sang on entrance to Orlando Airport...

Then the horrors of being stuck in Walmart and unable to get a taxi.

Top notch stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Top notch stuff!
Oh, do you mean the song from Book of Mormon? I always sing that when we go to MCO, I can’t help it haha!

The Walmart thing was his own fault. He shouldn’t have gone out without charging is phone if he knew he’d need it! Poor planning on his part

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh, do you mean the song from Book of Mormon? I always sing that when we go to MCO, I can’t help it haha!

The Walmart thing was his own fault. He shouldn’t have gone out without charging is phone if he knew he’d need it! Poor planning on his part
Should have asked Brogan for some of her holiday hacks..... thought they all kissed each others arses on the Disney trail as they all do the exact same stuff #ad#gifted.....😂

• Haha

Top notch stuff!
Have you went on the dibb forum? It’s brilliant for organising a Florida holiday :)

Reactions: 4
Have you went on the dibb forum? It’s brilliant for organising a Florida holiday :)

I will have a look thank you.

I can't believe that's a real song...

I thought the guy on the bench behind was gonna call security. ..

Reactions: 2
I will have a look thank you.

I can't believe that's a real song...

I thought the guy on the bench behind was gonna call security. ..
It’s a comedy song from the comedy show “Book of Mormon”, the joke is that the Mormon boy singing it can’t think of anywhere better or that he’d rather be than Orlando! I get it might sound odd out of context

It’s a comedy song from the comedy show “Book of Mormon”, the joke is that the Mormon boy singing it can’t think of anywhere better or that he’d rather be than Orlando! I get it might sound odd out of context
Uganda? Oh boy... Like Lion King 😅. Love book of Mormon

Sophie is back in Cheshire again. Does she ever spend any time at home?! shes taken chop for his one week check but just get a vet at home?!

Sophie is back in Cheshire again. Does she ever spend any time at home?! shes taken chop for his one week check but just get a vet at home?!
It seems so odd that she made such a big deal about getting a house when they’re never there!

Reactions: 1

I genuinely thought it was some shite he made up...

I think she goes back to Cheshire as she’s incapable of doing anything for herself. She probably couldn’t cope with taking the dog to the vets on her own, she couldn’t even make a phone call in one of their vlogs, Dave had to do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.