Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mattress shopping was cringe, how beggy can you get without actually asking for one outright? and as for the dancing queen miming session....ewwwww, I couldn't take my eyes from his lack of back teeth, has he had them taken out? build your bed you lazy sods, we just moved house and we're in flat pack hell but sorting it around our work days we don't need to book an appointment to build one item sheeeesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I talked to someone who used to know dave personally as they worked together and he said he was a big lover of gay clubs and would go almost every weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I talked to someone who used to know dave personally as they worked together and he said he was a big lover of gay clubs and would go almost every weekend

Oh, really? Do share.

I don't know if this is true but I really wouldn't be surprised. I also note that a lot of his male friends appear to be gay (his best man at their wedding, being but one example).

I just really can't imagine him and Sophie together in any sexual capacity.

Reactions: 3
Oh, really? Do share.

I don't know if this is true but I really wouldn't be surprised. I also note that a lot of his male friends appear to be gay (his best man at their wedding, being but one example).

I just really can't imagine him and Sophie together in any sexual capacity.
He just said he used to talk about it a lot and how much he loved going. He didn't even say a whole lot on Sophie.

Reactions: 2
I feel like Sophie might be a bit of a feeder. She's always encouraging Dave to eat "snacks" or have "celebratory McFlurries" from Maccy D's. Meanwhile my eyes are popping out of my head thinking, "MORE snacks? MORE McFlurries" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
I feel like Sophie might be a bit of a feeder. She's always encouraging Dave to eat "snacks" or have "celebratory McFlurries" from Maccy D's. Meanwhile my eyes are popping out of my head thinking, "MORE snacks? MORE McFlurries" :ROFLMAO:
Agree 100%. Why would you buy white chocolate Coco pops for someone who claims to be trying to loose weight?! Did anyone notice on a recent vlog she was saying they hadn't had a McFlurry for ages, since last week! Blimey, just how often do these two go to Maccie D's?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching some of their honeymoon blogs rn. I just hate how Sophie always seems so ungreatful and bored when she gets sent things-like the ears that people sent her.

She didn’t even show the first ones to the camera and just stuttered out the shop name. Even Dave was gushing thanks and saying how nice it was they were sent stuff but she just had this glazed eye look like she didn’t care.

Obviously didn’t like them as they weren’t ‘pastel’ coloured and not on ‘brand’.

Just watching some of their honeymoon blogs rn. I just hate how Sophie always seems so ungreatful and bored when she gets sent things-like the ears that people sent her.

She didn’t even show the first ones to the camera and just stuttered out the shop name. Even Dave was gushing thanks and saying how nice it was they were sent stuff but she just had this glazed eye look like she didn’t care.

Obviously didn’t like them as they weren’t ‘pastel’ coloured and not on ‘brand’.

Fully agree.

I get the feeling she thinks these sort of items are beneath her and that she should be being gifted holidays to Disney or something.

In fairness to Dave, though he irritates me like mad in many other ways, I do agree that he comes across as genuinely grateful for anything they get sent (however random it is).

Fully agree.

I get the feeling she thinks these sort of items are beneath her and that she should be being gifted holidays to Disney or something.

In fairness to Dave, though he irritates me like mad in many other ways, I do agree that he comes across as genuinely grateful for anything they get sent (however random it is).
I swear she didn’t used to be like this. The difference in her attitude between her last Disney trip in 2017 and her honeymoon trip this year is astounding. She was far more likeable and relatable back then. What happened?

I swear she didn’t used to be like this. The difference in her attitude between her last Disney trip in 2017 and her honeymoon trip this year is astounding. She was far more likeable and relatable back then. What happened?
The Cosmo award made her think she was something . Even thought she told people to vote multiple times so wasn’t deserved.

Reactions: 8
I initially enjoyed SophieBelle channel but the vlogs reveal more over time I guess?

Reactions: 2
I think she was more relatable because her and Dave did overtime to afford that trip.

This time they got people to buy pins so they could afford it and she barely worked in the year up to their wedding

Totally agree that the Cosmo Award was a turning point. She started to believe her own hype.
Yes, and this seems to be the point where she starts begging and selling crappy pins and makes a conscious decision to stop working. She needs to take a leaf out of her mate Charlotte Ruff's book. Got herself a fantastic job, saving up for a house and producing great content.

Reactions: 7
She and Dave, to me, used to be some of the more likeable Youtubers. Always so greatful if they were gifted anything, for instance, during their 2017 disney trip making a point of showing what a gift voucher they had been sent by a viewer was being spent on. Then in their 2019 it all just felt like lazy content, expecting freebies and stuff.

Reactions: 10
She and Dave, to me, used to be some of the more likeable Youtubers. Always so greatful if they were gifted anything, for instance, during their 2017 disney trip making a point of showing what a gift voucher they had been sent by a viewer was being spent on. Then in their 2019 it all just felt like lazy content, expecting freebies and stuff.
The difference is really quite scary. But this seems to happen to so many of them. I used to follow BrummyMummyof2 because she was different to the others. Then she gave up work and became unwatchable. Same thing happened to Brogan Tate. Gave up work and turned into a grabby potato.

I started watching Sophie and Dave because I thought they were a genuinely nice couple but the cracks are really beginning to show now. The only Disney one I watch who hasn't turned into an hole is Charlotte Ruff. Who still has a grown up job. Coincidence? :unsure:

Reactions: 7
I’ve said it before but they are like two strangers who have just met after talking on a chat room and are stuck with each other for the weekend.

The way Dave says “Can I just say how beautiful you are” sounds so empty and fake.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before but they are like two strangers who have just met after talking on a chat room and are stuck with each other for the weekend.

The way Dave says “Can I just say how beautiful you are” sounds so empty and fake.
OK, so we all know Sophie is his beard but FGS Dave is a professional actor. Is that really the best he can muster?! Even Elton John was more convincing when he married that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.