Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a fat bastard and I have been to disney..although they cater for those with curvy figures like myself I know exactly my limitations so I save myself the embarrassment.

It was a painful scene.. I was more dissapointed that he didnt sing about it...
He looked embarrassed and was made worse by him insisting it was only the leg restraint that didn’t fit.

I know he’s got his job and the commute but is he generally lazy and lack motivation and drive elsewhere? I haven’t watched enough of them but that’s my impression.

Reactions: 2
Didn't he try and attribute it to the bar not going over his legs rather than due to his general size?....:unsure:
He tried to make it seem like he didn’t fit because his calves were too big as in muscley - no Dave you didn’t fit because your overweight.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just saw that and came to say... I think she might be you know. I reckon she was before they went to Disney.

Either that or they're trying and want to let us know 'hey guys, we're having unprotected sex!'

Or they realise now Disney is over they need to try and keep the viewers interest.
Shopping for a sofa and seeing Dave try to sing or act is getting tiring.
As is hearing her croaking voice saying Chiiiiiip over and over. 😐
Got to get those baby views.
Oh god.... he’s gonna be the emotional twit we know and love for 9 months then.
“Thank you so mush for having my baby in you tummy wifey”
“I luff you both so so much Mrs brown”
“Chip you’re a big brother!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't think she was at Disney as she did a lot of the rides. She is always ill and likes an excuse to moan 🤣

I think tonight is click bait she wants us to think she is but really they are just going 5o start trying. Nothing like added pressure.

I had a MC last year and hated people knowing that I was obviously trying for a baby after that. It's additional pressure you do not need.

Reactions: 7
I don't think she was at Disney as she did a lot of the rides. She is always ill and likes an excuse to moan 🤣

I think tonight is click bait she wants us to think she is but really they are just going 5o start trying. Nothing like added pressure.

I had a MC last year and hated people knowing that I was obviously trying for a baby after that. It's additional pressure you do not need.
They've already put themselves under pressure by alluding to trying once the wedding is over. It's going to be annoying for viewers but also horrible for them if it doesn't happen in the timescale they want/there are complications. It's a very personal thing to document. They certainly shouldn't clickbait about it for views either.

If she was really early days (3-8 weeks) she probably wouldve been fine riding the rides she did I imagine. She might not have even known herself yet. Blair Lamb was pregnant when she went to Disney in January, didn't know, rode all the rides and even had a cocktail with dinner every night!

Also sorry for your loss <3 I hope its all worked out xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s probably another clickbate with a vlog about how she’s going to start taking supplements to get herself ready blah blah blah etc

Reactions: 1
Video's up. Can someone watch and summarise? If she is preg I can't face Dave's cutsey voice

Video's up. Can someone watch and summarise? If she is preg I can't face Dave's cutsey voice
Watching it now - Instagram said 6pm so it must have been made live by mistake as it's nearly 3pm now. They were buying folic acid and such, to help prepare before trying. They said "in the next 6 months or so". Then proceeded to buy cereal.

Skip to 13:50-ish.

Watching it now - Instagram said 6pm so it must have been made live by mistake as it's nearly 3pm now. They were buying folic acid and such, to help prepare before trying. They said "in the next 6 months or so". Then proceeded to buy cereal.

Skip to 13:50-ish.
What a let down 😂

What a let down 😂

There wasn't even a sit-down segment explaining their plans, just them tossing the folic acid into the trolley with their food shop saying they might as well take them. Not enough discussion to warrant the thumbnail imo. I get that they are excited but as mentioned in previous posts, that's a lot of pressure they are putting themselves under as viewers are going to be asking for updates/news all the time... I wish them well but this is cringy for the sake of keeping content going/viewers engaged.

EDIT: they did sit down in the restaurant at around 08:30 mark, and say they want to try, I previously skipped straight to the supermarket bit, woops.

Last edited:
  • Haha
There wasn't even a sit-down segment explaining their plans, just them tossing the folic acid into the trolley with their food shop saying they might as well take them. Not enough discussion to warrant the thumbnail imo. I get that they are excited but as mentioned in previous posts, that's a lot of pressure they are putting themselves under as viewers are going to be asking for updates/news all the time... I wish them well but this is cringy for the sake of keeping content going/viewers engaged.
Yeah. We didn’t even tell our family when we decided to try... imagine telling rabid fans on the internet. Already comments on twitter asking if Chip is going to have a baby brother or sister! This is only the beginning!

• Haha
Yeah. We didn’t even tell our family when we decided to try... imagine telling rabid fans on the internet. Already comments on twitter asking if Chip is going to have a baby brother or sister! This is only the beginning!
When the time comes for me, there's no way we'll be telling anyone.

If she was really early days (3-8 weeks) she probably wouldve been fine riding the rides she did I imagine. She might not have even known herself yet. Blair Lamb was pregnant when she went to Disney in January, didn't know, rode all the rides and even had a cocktail with dinner every night!

Also sorry for your loss <3 I hope its all worked out xx
Thank you, that's very sweet of you xxxx

Ha watching now, got to laugh that the first thing she mentions is that they bought a bed.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No one thinks Sophies as funny as Sophie does.

Last edited:
They’re going to go on and on and on about this click bait baby.

I think Dave needs to take a hard look at himself first.

weird to announce they’re trying for a baby. It may not be as easy as she thinks it will be. Obviously I would hope they don’t struggle to conceive and are able to get pregnant but you just never know. As others have said putting this online adds to the pressure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.