Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she just booked it for his birthday as I had YouTube on the other day and her old what I got for Christmas Video came up from SophieBelle channel and she said she didn't get much as her Mum and Dad both gave her money to pay off Disney World. They went a week before us that year and I remember watching her vlogs and around the time it had to be paid should e said they were living on n beans on toast so they could afford to pay it
Ah that makes sense maybe she just paid the deposit for his birthday and the rest was paid by them both .

I have just always thought that. When she done the reveal of the holiday I just didn’t buy that was the first time he heard of it. I think it was all set up just for the vlog . If Dave didn’t pay then it at least came out of their savings I think.
I think when she said at that point she'd 'paid' for it, she meant the £100 deposit and maybe the flights

sorry, I wrote that at the same time as you! :p

Reactions: 3
Hmm, What makes you think that? @Lalobadee
She was working and running her Sophiebelle channel back then.
Wasn’t he working backstage or front of house?
Didn’t he say he was a stage door keeper? It’s really not uncommon for actors to be working elsewhere in the theatre if they don’t have a current acting gig. You’ll find the bulk of front of house staff are actors in every theatre.

He also worked hard to be able to do those stunts that excluded him from being cast in the same show a few years earlier. We can see he is going to the gym which is some level of commitment too

He also worked hard to be able to do those stunts that excluded him from being cast in the same show a few years earlier. We can see he is going to the gym which is some level of commitment too
I don’t know if this is sarcasm 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And if she really is the sour faced witch (as described earlier), i’d consider this thread as a tiny slither of karma

Reactions: 4
If he doesn’t start shedding some chub they’ve got no chance of conceiving. Obesity effects sperm mobility.

Reactions: 1
I don't think so either I think her plan is to become pregnant and hope for a channel mum offer to make more money
Yeah I think she wants to be the next Mrs Meldrum. I see she follows her and Mrs M left her a message on her wedding day vlog

Reactions: 1
She definitely does but even MrsMeldrum has more motivation than her!

I remember she did Vlogmas on her YouTube channel two years in a row and both times didn't follow through with it till the end, claiming she was sick.

When she is pregnant she will be one of those women who's like the only person in the world to have been pregnant

No? Because I work in tech theatre and I don’t write people off for their body size in this industry because I know what they’re capable of
Unfortunately, when someone is extremely overweight, it’s going to limit their opportunities and limit the roles available for them regardless of how good they are, and imo he’s really not talented.
Just my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.