Sophie & Dave (Sophiebelle/The Dave monster)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not even announcing that they are trying, just that they might. ZZzzzzz.

Click bait baby is right, yes ok you may want to be a channel that share everything but don't put Instagram posts on and do the preview of the video to look like you are pregnant. Baby isn't even conceived yet and already pimping it out for views and AD revenue. She is putting an increasing amount of ADS into the videos recently. They really aren't that big time.

Pretty sure they rent. Never heard them talk about buying a property.
Yes they rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure they rent. Never heard them talk about buying a property.
I thought so, just wondered when they’ve talked about painting.

They will probably do some decorating, get pregnant and move back to her hometown ASAP.

Reactions: 1
When people announce stuff like this I always think “make plans, god laughs”

I’m not religious, and I’m not sure god has that type humour 🤷‍♀️ but the meaning behind it sticks out here. All for the content.

Reactions: 2
doing click baiting it can take even a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant, dave is on the larger side and that wont help

i thought they bought this house??
No definitely renting
They talked about it in a few of the vlogs when they were looking to move back to London (well outside London) and they were waiting for the landlords decision on one of the properties.

Last edited:
When people announce stuff like this I always think “make plans, god laughs”

I’m not religious, and I’m not sure god has that type humour 🤷‍♀️ but the meaning behind it sticks out here. All for the content.
Definitely agree. I use to work with someone who had bought baby clothes but wasn’t even pregnant then struggled to conceive.

I feel it’s ok to say you’re going to try but only to family/friends and not all over social media

I wish they would stop talking about conceiving the thought of them two turns my stomach. It must be a logistical nightmare.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The way they kept saying ‘we don’t know what we’re doing’ made it sound like they don’t know how you get pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way they kept saying ‘we don’t know what we’re doing’ made it sound like they don’t know how you get pregnant 😂
It’s all just for attention and views. Now they have came out and said this they will be getting bombarded with comments about are you pregnant yet all the time. I feel if they do struggle they have put some pressure on themselves . The comments will not stop now until they announce a pregnancy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.