Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
The patreon will be abandoned now just like all of Sophie’s dreams. There is no way she will do it on her own and Dave is going to have less time now. I honestly don’t even know why they start these things. They very obviously are not capable of sticking to any sort of schedule.
She however will not close the patreon, she will just ignore it knowing it’s still bringing in some extra ££

• Heart
Reactions: 15

whatsever you

VIP Member
Sophie mentioned the price for booking 3 adults and a child on the Eurostar, it would’ve been a faff to book Lauren’s separately a day early.
This is Sophie and Dave- they just can’t be arsed to update their followers that they’re there.

• Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
Haha there’s a bit where she says if this is the first time you’ve watched them you’ll probably see Barney with his dummy in his mouth and lots of screen time, but they aren’t like that all the time. Doesn’t sound any different to any normal day 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cleagh

Most people would pack colouring books, crayons and other small toys...not our Soph...a frickin toy shark that was massive...she is hopeless, if Dave ever goes off to war she's screwed

Last edited:
  • Haha

hiya23

Most parents I know (myself included) are happy to go out looking like a scruff but my children are always immaculate, plenty spares in the bag because toddlers get messy and accidents happen. I couldn’t imagine my kids looking like how some of these YouTube families do (S&D, the Inghams etc) whilst making sure I had a million different dresses and branded shoes?
Make it make sense

• Heart

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Here’s a tip Soaf, if you want Borney to nap (and not fall asleep at 1am) don’t give him Diet Coke which contains fucking caffeine. In fact Diet Coke has more caffeine than regular coke. I know she doesn’t give a shit about his teeth but surely she cares about his sleep 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Shit views so far for a Disney travel day.

It's almost as if people are pissed off with lazy bastards getting given expensive stuff for free.

• Haha
  • Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
Not watched this pair in over a year…. Was expecting Dave to be as skinny as a rake with the use of him home gym

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Obviously the use of pink is to make us think she’s manifested a baby girl through the use of Instagram story!
Given what a complete failure they're making of parenting Banners I sincerely hope they aren't bringing another child into the world.

• Heart

midwife0709

As a parent surely it's just pure embarrassment to have your 2 year old sat on a train with no trousers on? I'd be mortified! Why share it?! "Oh haha us silly parents forgot a spare change of trousers". It's not funny Soaf, it's neglect. I want to stop watching them, but I also can't wait to see them with another baby, either another ginger-haired boy that Sophie will despise, or a brown-haired sophie-double who will be treated like a princess and poor Barney will get pushed to the side. If that happens, Dave might as well go back to Scotland and take Barney with him to be cared for by Nanna Fran!

Reactions: 14

deejvillage

VIP Member
Sadly Disney has a long history of gifting trips to the least deserving. They really don't give a crap anymore, it's all about making money these days to appease the shareholders. It's all such a far cry from those initial dreams that Walt had.
Unfortunately we are the ones enabling this by watching and subscribing to all these idiots. I like to do research before going on holidays and this is how I started watching S&D. Now having been multiple times I realise how much they gloss over everything and most of the time are pure wrong.

I'm done with most vloggers now and will read news to keep up on things IF I go back to Disney and I think I may have to give up hate watching on S&D as I can't condone Soaf getting any type of freebie when she is literally a lying scammer.

• Heart

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Nonody deserves it more?
Fuck off Dave you total utter wanker.
She has no talent, does zero work and you are proud?
Away and eat a fried mars bar or 10 and clog some more arteries you waste of space man.

• Haha
  • Heart

Checkingin

Sophie must be actually annoyed by the fact that they have both waited forever to get a free trip and the moment they get one Dave can’t go.
I think she will be feeling a sense of loneliness without Dave been there to scheme with, she must also be annoyed that they just spent all their benefits money on just going then to be gifted a free one😂

• Haha