Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hockeyplayer16

I’m probably going to leave their Patreon. The main reason I joined was for the monthly vlogcast because I like those kind of chatty WDW videos, but they didn’t post one for June. They can’t just not provide their end of the agreement when people are paying for it because they’re “busy”, we’re all fucking busy😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

deejvillage

VIP Member
Ooof Soaf clearly not happy, not letting him speak for more than 2 minutes without getting the WDW trip in. Also notice the little burps are back!! Why would he give up his career just for a few days in Disney? I bet there wasn’t even a discussion from him about it, same with the second child that he clearly has never wanted, she is just scheming as she realises that she has to actually do some work now looking after Banners.

You know, I actually have a lot more respect for Dave now, don’t get me wrong he’s still a lying muppet but at least he is trying to do something with his life rather than relying on the scam “brand” of Sophie and Dave!

Reactions: 16

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Yes he sings in quite a few numbers. This happens to be my favourite musical so I’m curious to see how he does
Honestly good for him. It's not an easy career to do.
Hopefully this gives them both a kick up the arse and maybe moving london will be a good thing.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
New thread

Well done @deejvillage

Current patreon members : 94!!! Who are these losers (besides the tattle members)

Daves weightloss +80 pounds

Nothing to report as they have done nothing.

Had sickness and diorhea.

Booked trip to dlp, in 3 weeks. Soafs sis is going too

Apparently also going to cali later this year.

Where does this money come from?

Last edited:
  • Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
As a die hard disney fan, it actually breaks my heart that they’ve sent her out there 💔

Fair play to Dave though 👏🏻
Sadly Disney has a long history of gifting trips to the least deserving. They really don't give a crap anymore, it's all about making money these days to appease the shareholders. It's all such a far cry from those initial dreams that Walt had.

• Heart
  • Angry

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Dave needs to give up on the pretence of weight loss and Soaf needs to give up on the pretence of being an influencer. Neither can be done half arsed.

They tried, they failed.

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
She’s already moaning that his contract might get extended and her baby plans might be put on hold. Soph you can’t even look after Chucky on your own how are you going to look after a new born baby as well 😂

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Wtaf. I hope his voice is better than he demonstrated in “sing to me Dave” is all I can say.

• Haha

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Guys hold on to your seats this is more shocking than Daves Job ….. Sophie is in DISNEY WORLD and DISNEY sent her there 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well that’s my little mind blown 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is to much … Dave in the westend and Sophie on a press trip to Disney 😂😂😂
Hello tattle!!

Are you there?
Have I entered a pararallel universe?

Help!

• Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
The amount of clothes she took for Barney and he's still sat in his nappy on the train. I thought after DLP last year when Barney's eating pasta with no top on in a crowded restaurant they might have learned but this is dumb and dumber.

• Sad
  • Angry

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Pissing myself Barney didn't go to sleep until 1am, Soaf if you let him drink Coke :mad: and don't let him run his energy off during the day what do you expect.

You've got to feel sorry for the kid, he looks completely bewildered most of the time and then his parents go off and have an absolute blast without him.

• Sad

lexiloo

VIP Member
Daves bitch tits jiggling away as they rush along the platform are at least a D cup, that top needs burning!! Also Barney jumping on the bed at premier inn and getting in it with shoes on, what a pair of scruffs those two are.

• Haha
  • Sick

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
So bizarre! Can't think of anyone less deserving in terms of work ethic to go to Disney. Maybe they are all secretly loaded hence all the holidays that family takes.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
To be honest, I’d be binning YouTube/Instagram and spending my time with Barney, reading/flash cards/nursery/playgroups etc, Dave could take him to nursery etc on the days she works. I’d also be cutting down massively on all that screen time! I don’t understand all the gushing comments about how well he’s doing, how his speech has really come on etc, I don’t see any difference at all, but then, I only dip in and out now and again. Bless him, I feel sorry for the wee soul.
Absolutely. It's not his fault he has selfish arseholes who always prioritise their needs ahead of their son. It's hardly rocket science to know that surgically attaching your child to an iPad 24/7 will drastically stunt their physical, mental and emotional development. I've said it before but I feel desperately sorry for his teacher and the other pupils when he starts school and it's all Soaf and Oaf's fault. And they want another child? Beggars belief.

• Heart
  • Angry

JessieB

Chatty Member
Perhaps if they had allowed Barney to be up and about when they arrived at DLP rather than being stuffed in his pushchair for their convenience and encouraged to sleep all afternoon he wouldn't have been bouncing around the room as they put it like a chimp until 1am. Walls are thin at those hotels I'm sure the other guests were well impressed. I would have been livid if that had been my sisters child in the room I was sleeping in but then again I wouldn't have been stupid enough to share

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Fair play to Davey boy....👏. Credit where credit is due. Let's hope Soph doesn't put a spanner in the works by getting herself knocked up.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Makes you wonder if Dave will suddenly lose weight whilst he’s doing the show and living primarily in
London
Well he didn't in TPTGW, despite claiming to walk everywhere and carefully control his calories. Personally I think his overeating is fundamentally his own issue but Soaf does absolutely nothing to help him. We've seen her sabotage his diet numerous times. It's just yet another reason why they're toxic for each other.

• Heart