Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sybil

Chatty Member
I may be going slightly mental here…

As much as Sophie & Dave annoy me, I wouldn’t wish a family seperation on anyone. I hope they manage to get that balance of Dave following his dreams, Barney seeing his dad and their marriage getting through it.
I also hope that being apart allows Sophie the opportunity to become independent from
Dave and gain confidence as a mum.

I think this would be a good time to get back into vlogging more often and showing their viewers the vulnerable side of doing long distance with a little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Troyston30

Chatty Member
The usual sycophants in the comments saying "it's so well deserved"...

How the fuck is it deserved. A fucking layabout who has done the square root of fuck all well into adulthood is somehow deserving of a multi-thousand pound free holiday. It grips my shit it really does.

Being gifted a dog bowl or a scented candle is one thing but this is on a totally different level.

Anyway.....wooosarrrrrrrr.......😂
---
God please don’t shoot me down guys. But S&D have been blogging for over 10 years, and we’re the first set of people to vlog Disney. Everyone else pretty much has had a free Disney trip. I get that they’re shit vloggers, but it must’ve been shitty for them to see every other Disney vlogger being gifted a trip.
So they should have done better. If I'm shitty at my job I get sacked. I don't get promoted. That's the same analogy.

JessieB

Chatty Member
Why do they now keep giving her freebies it's bloody annoying as was said she's sat on her arse for 3 yrs producing zero entertaining content, breaking covid restrictions on more than one occasion and fleecing people with pins and shitty products, not to mention neglecting their son, rejoicing at every opportunity they get to be without him and generally being a crap parent. Sucks majorly as so many more deserving people out there.

• Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
They did stay in the hotel but their room looked nothing like this, this was a photoshopped ‘see Tattle we DID bring our baby a coat even though you never saw it on him in videos’ moment. The video at the time showed their actual room, as well as Dave folding Borney from an empty bottle not even looking at him and best of all the moment Soph dropped the poor child on the floor and was only worried that Dave had caught it on film, not about the child.
That really was peak Sophie and Dave!

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
The fact she doesn't know what day of the week it is with only one child to look after is a good measure of how this shit show is going to go......tattlers grab your popcorn and buckle up ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I would imagine now Chucky is 3 it’ll be time to start potty training. Yes I know all kids are different. However I can’t imagine the Broons having the patience to do this. Summer is ideal for starting toilet training.
Or will Chucky be starting high school in nappies because his parents can’t be arsed?
I'll put money on him not being properly toilet trained before he starts school. Way too much like hard for the laziest parents on YouTube.

• Sad

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned but on the new vlogs a girl called Evie from their management traveled with her and Barney to WDW to help wrangle her 2 year old (which is so annoying when he was literally days away from being 3 but still she insists on always says “my crazy 2 year old😡😡😡)
Wow this is some revelation. So after poor Lauren's experience at DLP getting Chucky dumped on her 24/7 Soaf has managed to put every member of her family off going on holiday with her. I knew there was no way she could manage on her own but to have to take a complete stranger with you because you have no family or friends who want to be with you is something else. What a loser.

• Haha
  • Wow

JessieB

Chatty Member
They were gifted a stay at a nice hotel near legoland. Barney wasn't well they shouldn't have gone. They only brought afternoon tickets to legoland as they are cheaper then moaned about queues and waits and that there hardly any rides that Barney could go on. Barney spent the whole trip stuffed in his pushchair looking cold pale and ill as Soph hadn't taken a coat for him despite the weather which was cold and rainy. She then photopshopped the thumbnail on the vlog to make it look like he had a coat when he was there. In the live they did while there, Soph went to put Barney on the floor and dropped him on his face. Dave also got spoken to by security as he was walking round the car park to "get his steps in", despite the hotel being in a nice area with a lake/river walk nearby. It was a complete shitshow and has probably now been deleted.

• Sad
  • Haha

_Chatterbox_

We’re all assuming Dave has a big part in the play. But in reality he’s very likely that annoying loud obnoxious man selling ice creams in the interval
The character Dave is playing in the musical is actually annoying, loud and obnoxious. It won’t require much acting for him as it is his Diva/Man-child personality 😂😂😂

• Haha

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Their lack of urgency is actually infuriating 😂 who leaves it until 1.5 hours until you have to leave???
---
They treat Barney like a six month old, which isn't helping his development at all. When does he turn three? The constant dummy in his mouth, not letting him walk, wrapping him in blankets like that etc.

If he is so poorly why is he wearing no shoes or socks in public? And acting like a meal of chicken nuggets was something out of the ordinary for him we all know that isn't true 😂
I’m pretty sure he turns 3 in July

• Heart

barkleyblue

One of my friends has a 3 year old and was asking my advice on whether they should take him to Disneyland Paris or not. My answer was "You're going to pay a lot of money to not do a lot" and they thanked me for the reality check. Kids at that age just want to run around and explore and trying to get them to wait in a queue to see a 5ft tall mouse or sit in a car that's going to throw them all off balance and mess with their centre of gravity isn't fun to them. Sure, some kids do like it but you need to actually know your child and pay attention to their likes, preferences etc. Just from watching some of the videos, it's really clear that Barney would probably prefer to be in the woods or on a beach for a holiday, not forced to fit into his parents warped sense of reality.

Here end the rant.
TOTALLY agree!

I felt so sorry for Barney. They are forcing an innocent child to do what make THEM happy when doing it makes him overstimulated, overwhelmed, and exhausted. It's a hairs breath between that and abuse. And I don't use that word carelessly.

But what is even worse, is that Soph and Dave watched Barney on three different Disney trips really struggling and then Soph thought, "Hey! I know, I'll take Barney back to Disney World as soon as we get back from DLP!"

It was horrible and selfish.

• Sad

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
So more so than ever I’ve become very angry at these two always seeming to land on their feet and have everything handed to them
I’m a wedding coordinator and have been looking after a gorgeous couple with a little boy and they’re getting married next month.
Her awful ex partner took a load of loans out in her name when they had a joint bank account and she’s had to pay them all off before her possessions started getting repocessed and now she’s going to have to cancel her wedding Unless she finds 4.5k in the next like 2 weeks, and that’s with scaling everything back. I convinced her to see if setting up a go fund me could help and she has but no one’s donated and it just makes me so mad that a lovely couple that work so hard won’t get to have their wedding day but this pair of assholes did on the expense of other people and haven’t worked since then and still managed to scam and con their way to surviving I just absolutely hate it

• Sad
  • Wow

Booboo1979

Guys they have BIG news 😂😂😂😂😂 Dave has lost 0.0000000789 of a Ib 😂😂😂😂 & they were still packing an hour & a half before they left 😒🤯🤯🤯😒😒😒🤯😒
---
Some Dave because well …. What a treat for you all 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
The rest of the video is basically snacks and other random crap …. Enjoy 😉 also does the hair twisting make anyone else want to reach into the screen and punch her in the face …..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
Even an all expenses paid trip couldn't entice me if it involved being Soaf's lackey.

And him, bleating on about how he's so proud of her. All because she's managed to cadge a free holiday. Setting the bar high there, guys :LOL:

• Haha

Cleagh

Dave must have put on the performance of a lifetime, knew it was his only way to not have to give into Soph wanting another baby

• Haha