Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smv2287

Chatty Member
Also, when Mickey helps him up off the floor, he looks in the complete opposite direction. He has NO interest in the big pretend Mickey Mouse. Sorry Sophie but I don’t think your child is the Disney lover you want him to be.

Reactions: 14
I’m still not entirely convinced that lifestyle is sustainable. Isn’t that Dave’s first acting job in 3 years?

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she has no shame in giving her nearly 3 year old a whole cup of coke for a drink.

are there any DLP vlogs because they’ve been home a couple of weeks now?!

The doula sister can fuck right off.

• Wow
  • Angry

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
P45 for the person in the Disney PR dept that picked that useless cow for a free trip. Spent 2 years sponging off the tax payer and gets a free luxury holiday. Sick.

• Haha
  • Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Why WAS he sitting in the train with no trousers on? Poor wee soul looked like he’d been dragged through a hedge

• Angry
  • Sad

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Dave isn’t going to put any money away in savings from this job and Sophie spends whatever she has on new dresses. I know it’s a great opportunity for Dave but I’d feel more secure taking that job if I’d got a mortgage and knew my situation was a bit better.

Bol85

VIP Member
Having her mum mind Borney so she can clean is ridiculous, that’s what nap time is for! I used to do mine when my kid was either napping or in nursery…oh wait B isn’t in nursery yet. She needs to get him integrating with other kids, it brings them on SO much
Ehh. He’s 3 and probably not regularly napping anymore. My parents have watched my kids before when they house has become a bomb site & I just needed them out from my feet for a couple hours. It’s not that unreasonable plus my kids love grandparent time! I tend to clean at weekends when my husband is with the kids so in the absence of her husband, a grandparent is kinda fair enough. I know not everyone has that support but if you do, there’s no harm is using it.

I can’t believe Dave was considering not taking a West End role because of a free trip to Disney. Thankgod he made the right decision. He’d have been the worlds biggest idiot.

Bol85

VIP Member
I just don’t understand how she thinks that is in anyway a magical photo? Barney is literally laying on the floor. He’s 3 very shortly. The person in that costume must be like WTF? My 3 year old is actually a bit wary of these giant costumes & probably wouldn’t stand next him but she certainly wouldn’t be laid on the floor like an 18 month old toddler and have it plastered on the internet as magical.

I can’t decide if they have just completely buried their heads in the sand over Barneys obvious development stuff or whether they just don’t want to talk about it. I’m kinda surprised we haven’t seen ‘how we make Disney magical with a child with additional needs’!

• Sad

duffy1234

Chatty Member
I truly hope this gives Dave the confidence he desperately needs , puts his foot down on spending , I recon the sister will move in

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
The reason she hasn’t said anything on Instagram is because she knows there will be backlash. She knows she’s undeserving and people will be pissed off.

she’s put it in the More Magic club because she thinks it’s just full of her and Dave’s minions.

Let’s hope with an influx on money they really invest in their future etc… the job will end eventually and if they blow it on Disney trips they are crazy 🙄

but who am I kidding, the Disney trips booked and she will be straight into wanting a baby as the attentions on Dave not her 🙈

• Sad

Emmy79

VIP Member
I can't stand that when they talk to the poor child it's just repeated phrases like "good jaaaab" in an American accent, or "wow"......or "Buzz".
They should constantly be talking to him, reading to him, getting him to repeat words, not shoving him infront of bloody Avatar again!

• Haha

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Someone put up a recording of the debut show. I believe that’s Dave 8 mins in - he sounds pretty good to be fair 🤣
Yeah, this is not an untrained voice. 🙄 You don’t have to like him as a person or influencer but I’ve seen Phantom all over the world and he’s just as good as every other Piangi. He sounds great.

• Heart