Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes, she likes to come across as so ditsy…all ‘what am I like?!’ She doesn’t seem to realize it just makes her look stupid and inept.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Just catching up with the news ... parallel universe indeed.

Time and again we've seen that Soaf cannot cope with Banners. She's completely useless as a parent. There is absolutely no way she's flown to Florida alone with him. She must have a capable plus one, possibly her mother. We know her mother cannot stand Dave so maybe she's happy to accompany Soaf to Florida. But there's no way she's the only adult there.

I am honestly amazed that Dave got this role. He can't act, he can't sing, he's barely mobile and he's incredibly unfit. How anyone thinks he's going to have the stamina (both physically and vocally) for multiple shows every week is completely beyond me. I do wonder if this was part of some sort of deal with the agent as it completely defies any logic when there are so many talented people out there looking for jobs. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
---
Oh and as for losing weight doing the show, he didn't lose a pound during TPTGW, despite having a physical role, walking to and from his digs and carefully controlling his diet. Just saying...

• Heart

Booboo1979

Guys I am so proud of you for being happy for Dave but also knowing Soaf is filing her basket on ASOS with smock dresses and booking Disney with the other hand 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad

JessieB

Chatty Member
Thanks for that Booboo1979. So they spent more time eating and sleeping than they did on rides which they only managed about 6 of...I'll bet Lauren had a blinding time😐. She needs to go back with her BF and do it properly without having to wait for fatty to lumber from one restaurant to another and Soph to go back for a nap as she had to parent Barney for a few hours and was worn out. Also having to have the cast member shoehorn you in to Crushs coaster is nothing to be proud of Dave, he should be mortified after all his bluster about weightloss. What a shit show.

• Heart

They need to get a life

No congratulations from me for Dave tbh
Same here. If anyone should be getting praise it's his agent. Fuck knows how they managed that.

Whilst all may appear rosy in their garden right now there is one thing I am 100% certain of and it is that those two fuckwits will soon come crashing back down to earth. And it will be all their own fault.

And they will deserve it.

Sybil

Chatty Member
SUCH a lot of money for literally 2-3 days..... I've never understood why so many people love Paris Disney. Not judging people here who like it but in my opinion, the Disney in Paris is so much smaller, less breathtaking, & costs an arm and a leg just to go for a few days! Just don't understand it tbh.... Seems such a waste.
I actually prefer DLP to WDW. There is usually an argument that is costs similar to Florida to go however, for me, the most expensive part of a trip to Florida is the spending money. I can usually get away with taking £200-300 for DLP but always end up taking £1500-£2000 spends to Florida.
Everyone has their favourite park for different reasons but this is why I always prefer a short flight over to Paris :)

However I always get the feeling that Sophie and Dave aren’t even interested in DLP and are just wanting it as a quick fix *cough* ALLFORTHEVIEWWWS

• Heart

doctordoctor

VIP Member
To be honest, I’d be binning YouTube/Instagram and spending my time with Barney, reading/flash cards/nursery/playgroups etc, Dave could take him to nursery etc on the days she works. I’d also be cutting down massively on all that screen time! I don’t understand all the gushing comments about how well he’s doing, how his speech has really come on etc, I don’t see any difference at all, but then, I only dip in and out now and again. Bless him, I feel sorry for the wee soul.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
According to Soph, they got caught in the rain so changed him out of his wet clothes in to what was presumably the spare set of clothes, then he poured a drink over himself so had to get stripped off until they could get another set of clothes once they got their suitcases back.

I think this was the train from DLP to Lille, but I’m not familiar with that train to know if they really didn’t have access to suitcases til they got off.
My personal experience of the Eurostar is that I have always been able to access my suitcase(s) on the train if needed. She thinks people are stupid enough to believe her fairy tales but we see right through her.

• Heart

Bol85

VIP Member
WHY would you post that ‘family’ photo with Barney fast asleep?! Wait until he is awake & then get a nice family photo surely?! I’m all for ‘keeping it real’ but it’s still nice to have a few family photos to remind you of your holiday! My 3 year old isn’t always smiling & my 6 year old has a solid Chandler style fake smile 😂 but it’s still a photo where everyone is awake & vaguely looking at the camera!

• Angry

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Why WAS he sitting in the train with no trousers on? Poor wee soul looked like he’d been dragged through a hedge
They don’t treat him with any respect. Why didn’t they have spares for him? And if I give them the benefit of the doubt maybe they packed spares and he got something on those too… but like someone else said - put him on a seat where he is least visible to others to protect him. You never know who’s looking and what they’re thinking. They don’t care, and to put him on an aisle seat in his nappy is one thing but to photograph it and put it on the internet when you have thousands of followers is another. The thought of a picture of my kids in their pants/nappy for ANYONE to see actually makes me feel sick. There are so many twisted people out there.

• Angry
  • Sad

f.s.c94

Long time lurker on this thread.
It's such a shame how much Sophie clearly doesn't like DLP and makes it sound awful to her followers. It's such a lovely place and we have so many happy memories from there, it can't really be compared to WDW because of the size etc. Some people can't afford a WDW trip and might be so excited to go to DLP and she clearly looks down on it saying things like 'the magic moments don't last' 🙄😔 not very helpful at all and so snobby...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Most people would pack colouring books, crayons and other small toys...not our Soph...a frickin toy shark that was massive...she is hopeless, if Dave ever goes off to war she's screwed
Christ if Dave ever goes off to war we're all screwed.

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Elaine Page mentioned the fat turd when she was talking about the cast change is Phantom on her show today.
I honestly cannot get my head round the fact he’s actually got a decent acting job.
The man can't sing, can't act and is barely mobile. How on earth he got this gig is an even bigger mystery than how Soaf bagged a free trip to WDW. There are literally thousands of people out there who could perform this role better than he would ever be able to.

• Heart

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Day 4 dairy … it was a disaster apparently 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 not finding it amusing in the slightest 🤔🤗😊😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

My god, I have flown solo (at a younger age than she is now) across several continents, switching flights with three toddlers in tow (fifteen months between each) and managed to keep the entire trio looking cleaner and less dishevelled than three adults did catching a couple of trains with one who they strap in a buggy all day long. They really are fucking hopeless 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Bol85

VIP Member
Well, colour me surprised. That’s a fairly big role. He’s gona need to buck up his fitness levels to be doing multiple shows a week. Although this role is typically played by larger actors. I’m almost certain they will be moving.. can’t imagine Sophie parenting on her own for weeks at a time.. poor Barneys gona thrust into overwhelming London tourist crap isn’t he 😫

• Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
Feel like she must have been a last minute offer to replace someone who dropped out?! Can’t get my head around it!

• Heart