Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reader130987

VIP Member
No sleep until 1am, then stuck babysitting Chucky for 3 hours later that night whilst S&D lived it up on the rides.

Yep, we will have a new tattler in our midst in a few days. Look out for the handle "Little Sister Belle".

• Haha
Reactions: 19

disneys

VIP Member
The natural doula.
So I'm guessing “your body won’t grow a baby you can’t birth” and that kind of shit. 🙄
That wanky nonsense grinds my gears . My body did create a baby I couldn’t birth , but thanks to the wonders of modern medicine he is 4 tomorrow !

If Soaf had to have a c section I bet her thick as shit sister would absolutely shame her for it .

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
Guys hold on to your seats this is more shocking than Daves Job ….. Sophie is in DISNEY WORLD and DISNEY sent her there 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well that’s my little mind blown 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 this is to much … Dave in the westend and Sophie on a press trip to Disney 😂😂😂
Ahhh FFS Disney are you idiotic? Sooo my early prediction is completely wrong. I will say again Well Done Dave, Soaf you can fuck right off!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
What the actual FUCK. Surely Soaf’s mum has gone too or something? No way Soaf could have managed the airport and flight alone with Barney

• Heart

Hockeyplayer16

Congrats to Dave, I'm actually really pleased for him. I've been getting the vibe that he has felt like he doesn't bring as much to the relationship and feels like he's punching up with Sophie. He looks unsure of himself in vlogs sometimes and like he is looking for Sophie's approval. I get the impression Sophie is a massive princess and everything revolves around her so it will be nice for Dave to have his own focus and purpose to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Having now watched the slog, I have a couple of questions...

The food poisoning and freezer claim. I can't get my head around this...they claim the freezer is broken and said they think the offending chicken defrosted then refroze itself. Erm one I have never heard of that happening before either it breaks or it works but more importantly how would you know if it defrosted and refroze? Also if it happened so quickly that they didn't notice surely that wouldn't give the time for the nasty bugs to manifest themselves to the state where cooking (properly) wouldn't kill them all?

Second question, what happened to the wooden slide etc. that her sister gave to her? It seems to have shrunk massively in size and has become plastic?? 🤷‍♂️
Surely you're not implying that Soaf doesn't tell the truth 100% of the time?

• Haha
  • Wow

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
So he nearly didn't take the job because of the free disney trip...glad he saw sense! They should be saving for Barney rather than California, what a joke. No sign of chip and Dave seems happy in London;)

• Wow
  • Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
I can feel me getting triggered again, I don't understand why someone is sitting at Disney (now I know this is probably all the management companies work) looking at all the Disney/Orlando vloggers and thinking she really hits who we want to promote our parks!!

This is someone that is literally showing on the vlogs that they are promoting really bad parenting, they are enabling someone that was trying to rip off their IP, has been caught breaking COVID rules even on a vlog, has been caught trying to rip people and a charity off with dodgy pins. These are people that vlog and you see more of the hotel room than the actual parks, who has no idea about most of anything Disney.

Why them?

Why not choose someone like The Despicable Three who are a family who work hard to go on holiday and produce really informative vlogs? They could actually try and turn them to love Disney (as they prefer Universal) and they fell on hard times recently with Jim losing his job, but instead of sitting on his ass like lard arse and owl eyes, he went out and got another job. Oh, also even though they have half the subscribers than these two they have had roughly the same amount of views for a non-Disney/Orlando related trip as S&D's WDW videos as well as constantly adding to their subscriber count.

Who is making these decisions?

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
Ridiculous that they didn’t take the poor lamb spare clothes . Why didn’t they access his case if they were on the Eurostar and pull something else out ? For holidays I pack triple the clothes for the kids than I do for me , because I know even my nearly 4 year old is going to need to change occasionally due to messy food , falls , playing outside etc .

I find it quite inexcusable that they wouldn’t put some bottoms on the poor thing . Soaf can’t be seen dead in anything other than an immaculate floral dress but they let poor Banners walk around in his nappy . Just abhorrent

I might look like I woke up on the wrong side of the crack house sometimes , but I take so much pride in making sure my children are dressed well and are clean and happy .

I’m not saying Banners needs to be dressed like he’s been looked after by a nanny at Downton Abbey (or Downton Flabby in Dave’s case) but For gods sake , put some clothes on him ! This is like when they made him sit topless in a restaurant in DLP all over again !

• Sad

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I don’t mean this rudely, but I’d love to see Dave do a WIEIAD video. (An honest one) I’m genuinely intrigued at what/how much he eats to maintain his size.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofasurfer

They had 3 adults to 1 child & it was still a disaster. They are idiots for wanting to bring another poor child into the mix

• Heart
  • Haha

Hockeyplayer16

I am baffled by the lack of YouTube content from them atm. They have so much they could be vlogging and taking the opportunity to grow their channel - Paris, Florida, Dave’s new job, life updates, moving if that’s happening etc. They seem desperate to be influencers but at the same time put ZERO effort in. Make it make sense

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
She's an idiot. Anyone with even a passing interest in the Disney parks knows DLP has the best BTM, best Space Mountain, best Pirates, best castle and cutest theming of any Fantasyland. And that's even before you get into the unique stuff like the totally fantastic Dream and Shine Brighter. These comments only go to prove what a faux fan she is.

• Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
She hates DLP she always has and has in the past been snobby and derogatory about it when she hadn't even been. I did note that the Tragic Club patreons went up to 114 but have come back down to 109, people obviously signed up for the DLP content then realised how crap it was. What is she going on about the flight to florida being easier as you can fly direct, erm you can fly from Manchester to CDG you've done it the last trip, silly mare she just wants to make DLP sound inconvenient when it isnt at all. The WDW vlogs showed the holiday was a complete shit show but we expected nothing less, Soph lives in a fantasy world. And where is the life changing announcement?

Emmum

Chatty Member
They treat Barney like a six month old, which isn't helping his development at all. When does he turn three? The constant dummy in his mouth, not letting him walk, wrapping him in blankets like that etc.

If he is so poorly why is he wearing no shoes or socks in public? And acting like a meal of chicken nuggets was something out of the ordinary for him we all know that isn't true 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

They need to get a life

Ffs a blind person who has had their eyes gouged out and has been dead for years could see from those photos that Borney quite clearly is not enjoying himself.

But the two of them couldn't give a flying fuck as long as each of them are having a good time. Pair of selfish cunts 😡

• Sad
  • Angry