Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Why are they giving that three year old Diet Coke! I'm not the parenting police but that made me wince. His poor baby teeth haven't even had a bloody chance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
Seeing Barney sat in his nappy on the train broke my heart, how do they not have enough spare clothes for the poor lad? He’s got no hope with them as parents 😞

• Sad
  • Angry

emerald

VIP Member
Imagine the most interesting, newsworthy thing happening in your life is getting the trots.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mouseears

The way he’s mentioned how barneys mood can change so fast and impact things?? Hellllllllloooooo overstimulation? The poor boy has so many autistic traits I beg they read here and speak to their HV so they can support him best. I don’t even want to comment on the coke in front of him, absolutely disgusting no need for that at all

• Sad
  • Heart
How disgusting. He’s old enough to be shown how to eat properly, not like a total savage. Nothing cute about this at all.

• Sad

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Is it not a bit shitty of Soaf to announce that now? She’s sort of pissing all over Dave’s parade isn’t she? I get she’s probably tied in with agreements etc but… I dunno. She could have let him enjoy this moment

• Heart
  • Haha

LizzyB

Barney always reminds me of a sickly Victorian child with the way she dresses him and his pale skin (not his fault ofc) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Bol85

VIP Member
What’s in this trip for her sister?!

Barney looks so uncomfortable in any photos on their holidays. He looks overwhelmed. He looks disinterested. 9/10 he’s strapped into a buggy either asleep, bored or watching a phone. What is the point? It’s like forcing your square child into a round hole. It’s clearly not a place for him right now. He’s young & he clearly has a few developmental things going on. Take him on a relaxed holiday to the sea side, let him enjoy a quiet beach. Let him go at his pace somewhere where he isn’t contained in a buggy constantly, overwhelmed with massive crowds & high energy. I’ve watched toddlers at Disney & I’ve seen them really engage with it. But Barney doesn’t seem too at all. God forbid he dislikes Disney as he gets older. They’d probably have a better time themselves too!

They went for lunch & ‘the cartoons kept him in his pram & eating his food’ .. are you kidding me?! Get him the hell out his pram, sat in a high chair & interacting with the grown ups. Colouring a picture. Playing with toys. YES, my kids watch my phone out for lunch/dinner occasionally, more so when they were younger but never the entire meal. My youngest is a few months older than Barney & she’s playing with toys, stickers & colouring in cafes since she was much younger. I’m honestly no martyr, my kids watch loads of TV but when we are out & about and I’m paying money to do activities, the screens stay at home. Otherwise, why bother paying to do stuff at all?!

• Heart

Emmy79

VIP Member
New Post on insta from Soaf......Best video from the trip she says......which is Barney eating a massive slice of pizza while leaning against the bed. And he's literally shoving his face onto the pizza, just eating the toppings. Please sit the poor boy down and cut the massive pizza slice into manageable pieces......

I don't have kids but I know this behaviour is so wrong. How will that little boy ever learn if he can chomp pizza this was and climb on window sills like he did that time

And lets not mention the eating McDonald's, drinking coke and eating a large bag of haribo in one day in DLP 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Goooood morninnnnk! Todays vlog I’m going to be packing our cases for Disney! *puts on Disney ears* I can’t wait to be back in the magic! Daaaave… are you excited? *Dave pops out of no where with the vacuum in hand looking sheepish* yaaaaaaaas soaf I can’t wait to palm our son off on your sessterrr (sister in a Scottish accent).

S:so far we’ve packed 60 Amish dresses, 48 Disney ears… do we need anything else Daaaaave?
D: we should probably pack for Barney?
S: ok maybe like two outfits that are completely weather inappropriate, no sun cream.. I’m not packing a coat for him because it doesn’t fit and the weather app said it will only be drizzling 🌧

• Haha

_Chatterbox_

What I’m really grossed out about is why they would leave Barney in his diaper and then let him sit in the end aisle of the Eurostar? If my child was exposed and vulnerable like that I would move them to the window where they are more shielded from view. There are sickos out there and poor Barney is in view of them. Paedos aside it also makes them look really scruffy and lazy.
Soaf loves to pretend she has the Cheshire middle class lifestyle like her sisters but she has none of the actual class to live it. Just shows that social media pretence and money (not that they have any) is worth nothing if you behave like a cretin 😂

JessieB

Chatty Member
I'll rewrite that for you Soph. 'We woke up to find only 2.8k views on our you tube vlog in 14hrs so here's a pic of Barney about to slip and poke his eye out with a skewer to remind you all that's its there' How can she actually be that stupid.?

• Sad
  • Angry

Reader130987

VIP Member
My brains are splattered all over the walls.

Literally nothing ever happens in their pitiful lives. This is far too much to compute in one day 😂

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I honestly give up!

Jake Quickenden (most annoying man on the planet in my eyes) has been gifted some type of vip press holiday to Disneyland Paris today and now this lazy mare has managed to blag a trip to Disney World! I do not get it 🙄

We’ve got Disneyland Paris booked later this year but tbh I’m not gonna bother booking any more Disney trips for a long time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20