Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Soph is so fucked off he got this part :ROFLMAO: Dave on the other hand is buzzing and got a new lease of life.
The way he's talking it sounds like he was a last minute replacement for someone...which would explain the last few manic weeks of getting the part and straight away starting rehearsals. Soaf clearly got him to ask Phantom if he could go to Disney and start rehearsals later than everyone else.

What got me the most and I've not watched it all yet is when they she had to think about it because it's a job for a full YEAR, he's not fucking worked in years, sat on his fat arse, landed a part in the West End and she has to think about it. How does she think other people manage working year after year. That there is the reason she moved him away from London she doesn't want him to succeed and wants him at her beck and call. I hope this gives him a wake up call and realizes what a mess his life has been.

Reactions: 20

summer099

Chatty Member
At first I thought people who said they was mistreating Barney was out of pocket. But, I gotta admit. They seem like theeee most awful, lazy, uncaring parents. Sophie spends a fortune on her shitty style. And can’t even make her son look presentable 99.9% of the time. That photo of him on the train, rank. I’m sorry but he looks such a scruff. Whenever I see parents with kids out in public with them showing their nappy to the world. Hair looking a mess, scoffing on unhealthy snacks, looks all sticky. It grosses me out. Sounds terrible I know but I just think erghhhh. And ALWAYS judge the parents. Cause there IS NO EXCUSE. No matter what accidents happen, PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES BACK ON YOUR CHILD & try not make him look like a homeless child. The fuck

• Sad
  • Angry

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
Nah that pisses me off, they don’t deserve that trip. Poor Barney being dragged to hot Florida with his useless sack of a mother

• Heart
  • Sad

Sybil

Chatty Member
Anyone else have the feeling she’s going to use this weekend to seduce Dave and poke holes in some condoms so she can have baby No.2 and Dave can move back to Cheshire?

Maybe I’m just being a little cynical idk…

• Haha
  • Sick

JessieB

Chatty Member
So it's a role he's played before, fine but predictable. He did manage to get his tiny foot in the door after all however the announcement is typical arrogant Dave babyyyy🤢 He has sat on his ass for over 3yrs, most west end performers work so hard, audition after audition and take any job in between to support themselves and family, he's just got his ass off the couch one time and got a role on the west end.
I also would be worried about his voice, I hope he doesn't ruin it considering he's not been singing and doesn't appear to have had any coaching for years.
God he's gonna be even more insufferable from now on....

• Haha
  • Heart

Floridafan

So they ended the vlog moaning about having a difficult night with Barney yet earlier in the day let him have a large fizzy drink in McDonalds and eating a whole bag of Haribos! Make it make sense??!! 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Packing vlog 😂 ... when your child travels home in a nappy, pictured with no shoes or sock's, no coat again 🥴 and no rain over...useless set of pricks.

• Sad
  • Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
Honestly, it’s a theme park. None of them are any more magical than the other. The better enjoyment almost certainly comes from the nicer weather & novelty of being in the US with different & oversized portions of food.

If the magic ‘doesn’t last’, why the hell did they go back then? Why not just put the money towards a week in Spain on the beach or a few days in Centre Parcs?! I bet Barney would enjoy it way more!

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Wondering if Dave wonders if he married the wrong sister 😂 I'm sure she spent ages setting up this pose!
She’s honestly vile. Sorry, I just can’t stand the vapid fake influencer thing. Dripping in fake gear. Yuck. Sophie may be dull as shit, but at least she’s not pretending she’s a millionaire.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Troyston30

Chatty Member
It saddens me that having read their day 2 highlights they had a shit time when Chucky (amazing!!) was there....but when they ditched him for a few hours they had the time of their lives.

Why bother having kids? I get that it's not all plain sailing but jeez give the lad a break.....it's not his fault he has landed a couple of cunts for parents who'd rather forego his needs for likes on Instagram and YouTube. It has been blatantly obvious for at least a year that Barney is neurodiverse and perhaps Disney with its crowds and noise is not the place for him right now at his stage of development.

Unfortunately Sophie is fixated on maintaining this social media life which is totally unrealistic and not sustainable long-term. They should ditch it now for the sake of their son and disappear into normality.

• Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
No congratulations from me for Dave tbh, big bloody whoop after years of idleness he’s got himself a stint in a play…a temporary one. He has a kid, he should have a salary coming in to support him, they both should have.

Disgusted that she got a free trip but secretly full of glee at her having to endure parenting poor Chucky on her own. Thoughts and prayers to the others travelling with them. Spilled drinks, thrown stuff and tantrums aplenty from the child who’s never been taught any manners. Fantastic.

• Heart

Reader130987

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when they used to arrive at the cinema, like 15 minutes after the film had started? God, that used to piss me right off.

See they haven't improved their time-keeping and organisational skills since then.

Big Gob bursting in, belting out showtunes and spilling his dustbin of Fanta everywhere, whilst Owl Eyes slinks past tittering in her mock-Uggs and floral tent.

• Haha
  • Angry

MyRightTit

VIP Member
The sensible thing for them to do now is for Soaf & Borney to move in with Nana Ratbags & pay a nominal rent. For Fatty to flat share in London while in the show. Save save save to build up a nest egg for the future or for a deposit on a house.
But we know they won’t do that. Soaf will spend Fatty’s salary quicker than he can earn it & they’ll squander the money on Disney holidays.

• Heart

Kikidoyouloveme

That child is so unfortunate looking - i Found that reel REALLY uncomfortable to watch, he looks like he has some severe additional needs and no one is trying to help the poor kid, just laughing at him, it’s disgusting !

• Sad

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I still can’t actually believe she named her first born after a kids rollercoaster she worked on for a few months

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Soph is so fucked off he got this part :ROFLMAO: Dave on the other hand is buzzing and got a new lease of life.
The way he's talking it sounds like he was a last minute replacement for someone...which would explain the last few manic weeks of getting the part and straight away starting rehearsals. Soaf clearly got him to ask Phantom if he could go to Disney and start rehearsals later than everyone else.

What got me the most and I've not watched it all yet is when they she had to think about it because it's a job for a full YEAR, he's not fucking worked in years, sat on his fat arse, landed a part in the West End and she has to think about it. How does she think other people manage working year after year. That there is the reason she moved him away from London she doesn't want him to succeed and wants him at her beck and call. I hope this gives him a wake up call and realizes what a mess his life has been.
Aha! Thank you so much for your post, this has answered so many of my questions... Like how on earth Dave got the part. Clearly he was the only person available to drop everything immediately and go straight into rehearsal. It's like when he went back into TPTGW briefly, he was literally the only person available.

If he manages to stay in the production for a year (and that's a big if, given his lack of ability and stamina) then hopefully it'll be long enough for him to realise once and for all that he didn't marry a rock star. He married a narcissistic bitch who will always prioritise her needs before her son, her dog and her husband.

Oh and of course a year is plenty of time for him to meet Mr Right and start living his authentic life.