Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
If Disney offered me a free week long trip, knowing that I would have to adhere to their itinerary and produce advertising for them I would say no thank you.
We’re not rich and have 5 children but we’ve both worked hard, not squandered money, bought DVC points at a good price (because we researched it) so we could afford to take our family (5 children cost a lot to take on holiday), and also put down a deposit on a house in Clearwater with redundancy money when my husband’s company folded taking his pension with it. We’ve now paid that mortgage off so we can now get Florida residents tickets and have income from the rental for our pension.
Not bragging here just saying that some of the younger generation seem to think that everything should be given to them on a plate without having to work for it.
Why do we need to bring 'generations' into it?
Sophie is incredibly work shy and lazy but she doesn't represent a generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First time posting! More magic club update, they sound like they’ve had an awful time with Barney and are only happy when away from him?!
IMG_2697.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

mart88

Looks like she is forcing him to smile for the photo on her latest picture.
A holiday they’ve spent thousands on should not have ‘the lowest of the lows’. If you feel that way you should absolutely not be taking your toddler on this kind of trip. It might be different/challenging but certainly not the lowest possible. I know they live in dreamland but people are dealing with much worse things than a miserable kid on a holiday only his parents want to be on.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head around the fact that not only has Dave got a job, it’s a principal role in the west end. Madness.

• Haha
  • Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Makes you wonder what the point in working hard is as these lazy arses get things handed to them
These are just a few reasons why I have a salaried job rather than grifting through life:
I own my own home
I will have a decent pension when I retire
I am proud of doing my job well which helps with self esteem and mental health
I am teaching my son the benefits of doing well in your job
I have never been given a penny by parents, inheritance or freebies. Everything I've achieved I've done myself, this also helps with self esteem and mental health
I have developed useful skills and experience so if I lost my job today I know I can walk into another one
I feel a sense of satisfaction when I can buy nice things for my family because I've worked hard to build a solid career.
That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

I honestly don't know how they sleep at night with no regular income, relying on the goodwill of others. I wouldn't want to swap places with that lifestyle.

And if that weren't enough for you, Stevie Wonder can see how desperately unhappy she is, despite all the faux smiles. She absolutely hates her life but is too thick and lazy to do anything about it. She doesn't even really like Disney, it's all for engagement.

• Heart

Peasy

The fact that Barney was so excited to have soda actually makes me feel sick. I grew up drinking soda all the time, we didn’t drink water at our house. I’ve had so many issues with my teeth as an adult, and I really think that’s why. They are setting him up for so many different issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Yeah, he didn’t get the part because he was available. It’s Phantom, not a local am dram. He’s clearly given a great audition and fair play to him. His voice IS trained; I think it’s awful, and he clearly hasn’t kept up with training or looking after it, but he went to Mountview which has a reputation for solid MT actors and is consistently ranked as one of the better schools in the UK.

We might be able to criticise him for his “a little word about cardio” attitude, work ethic or vlogging ability, but let’s not pretend he got this part just because he was free.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

They need to get a life

Having now watched the slog, I have a couple of questions...

The food poisoning and freezer claim. I can't get my head around this...they claim the freezer is broken and said they think the offending chicken defrosted then refroze itself.
Here's what will have happened. Dave will have sauntered downstairs at 1am for his fourth Magnum of the day and in his excitement to inhale it he will have left the freezer door open

The following morning Soaf will have seen it open and closed it without even a thought to the food safety aspects of it having been open all night.

That's what you get when you have a fat greedy bastard and an utter thicko living together.

• Haha

Reader130987

VIP Member
She's going to hate it when he starts going out for cast dinners and having something of a social life. And I am HERE for it 😂

No doubt we'll soon be seeing a resurgence of the insufferable luvvie he was when hanging with TPTGW cast.

• Haha

JessieB

Chatty Member
Why is he not wearing any trousers on the train? I thought at some point the Barney is poorly excuse would come out. Dave has a big role has he then? Big reveal, he's probably been asked to be on reserve for a couple of weeks for the play that goes wrong again....There no way Soph is letting him be away in London for any decent amount of time while she's stuck at home with Barney, she'd never cope especially if she is working. I just knew this trip would be a nightmare as they are just so disorganised and useless, can't wait for the vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I honestly believe Borney’s the way he is because those two fuckers moulded & shaped him that way. When he was a very young baby he was so sweet & smiley but with their neglect, excessive screen time & selfishness they’ve created a zombie like boy with behavioural issues & stunted abilities. Honestly, I think if he’d had more caring parents he would have reached all his milestones & been a happier & calmer child.
The fact they plan to do this for a second time with a new baby makes me want to vomit. It breaks my heart that mutants like Soaf & Oaf can procreate.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22