Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I decided to watch a Tim Tracker vlog today, not a fan but catch up every so often and I think Jenn just said Jackson is 3 and a half.......what massive difference between him and poor Barney and lets be honest The Trackers aren't the best parents either but wow.....the kids are miles apart. I really hope Sophie and Dave are getting help and advice for Barney, he definitely needs it
I thought the same. I watched a Zoe vlog recently, and I know a lot of people their opinions on her and Alfie, but I couldn’t believe how advance their daughter seemed to Barney. I feel so sorry for him, I don’t have kids so not sure if it’s normal for children to have delayed development like he does but I really hope he is getting the help and support!

Reactions: 3

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Well I am Not personally a fan of his voice but he’s definitely had training. And clearly casting thought he had a good enough voice to be in one of the biggest shows in the west end. And not even a background role. I may not like the guy but credit where it’s due. He’s not getting this role because he’s a big guy or some deal was made and he’s certainly not getting it with an untrained or bad voice. He got it on his own merit and good for him. I hope it gives him a kick in the ass to be more productive.
He has been training in the gem

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don’t get it. It can’t be a normal PR trip as she would have failed her contract to promote her stay there. We’ve all seen gifted trips, influencers are expected to promote their stays constantly throughout their days. Either something major has happened that’s stopped her doing that or this isn’t a typical gifted trip. She must be doing some other kinda promo I recon.. but I duno what? Maybe filming adverts in the park to be released at a later date?!
I think they have been promoting an advert for potentially next year. Maybe the free dining plan is coming back next year

JessieB

Chatty Member
Is it normal for theatre people to be gushing about each other when they've only known people 5 mins with instagram emojis and captions etc or is Dave just making himself look like a bit of a twit?.

• Haha

Emmy79

VIP Member
In her latest insta story where she says she's editing the WDW vlogs she is shoving the camera in Chuckys face and there is someone pushing his pushchair so maybe she took someone with her? It doesn't look like a Disney cast member either

• Haha

Kiwi179

I was subscribed to Sophie’s original channel a few years ago but I can’t remember - did Sophie ever complete her degree or did she drop out?

Emmy79

VIP Member
I decided to watch a Tim Tracker vlog today, not a fan but catch up every so often and I think Jenn just said Jackson is 3 and a half.......what massive difference between him and poor Barney and lets be honest The Trackers aren't the best parents either but wow.....the kids are miles apart. I really hope Sophie and Dave are getting help and advice for Barney, he definitely needs it

1cupofcoffee

Where are her lovely DM sandals she got? Had mine 3 yrs and still rub me and are chunky so defo not park shoes shes so deluded

deejvillage

VIP Member
I'm convinced Lauren is a flight attendant and helped with the travel costs via her benefits. That's why she is also away a lot herself
Doubt she would get benefits for Eurostar though?? Still don't get why she says she booked everything through Disney, unless things have changed I can't do that.