Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Yeah I think she said shes going on the 10th. I assume Lauren has drawn the short straw again unless she leaves Borney with her mum. Thank god little ones are not allowed in the Theatre, but I'm sure we'll have a vlog at some point of Borney rolling around on the floor backstage and throwing his shoes at Daves fellow cast members.
I guarantee Soaf will have considered whether it's acceptable to send Chucky up to Scotland with Chep.

Reactions: 3

debster

Why WAS he sitting in the train with no trousers on? Poor wee soul looked like he’d been dragged through a hedge
According to Soph, they got caught in the rain so changed him out of his wet clothes in to what was presumably the spare set of clothes, then he poured a drink over himself so had to get stripped off until they could get another set of clothes once they got their suitcases back.

I think this was the train from DLP to Lille, but I’m not familiar with that train to know if they really didn’t have access to suitcases til they got off.

S1920

VIP Member
Ehh. He’s 3 and probably not regularly napping anymore. My parents have watched my kids before when they house has become a bomb site & I just needed them out from my feet for a couple hours. It’s not that unreasonable plus my kids love grandparent time! I tend to clean at weekends when my husband is with the kids so in the absence of her husband, a grandparent is kinda fair enough. I know not everyone has that support but if you do, there’s no harm is using it.

I can’t believe Dave was considering not taking a West End role because of a free trip to Disney. Thankgod he made the right decision. He’d have been the worlds biggest idiot.

I agree. I am solo parent following abuse and I have three, four and under. I work in a very fast paced role (when not on maternity) and none of my kids nap. Her situation isn't thr same but if her Mum is happy it's better than her not cleaning.

Booboo1979

Sophie mentioned the price for booking 3 adults and a child on the Eurostar, it would’ve been a faff to book Lauren’s separately a day early.
This is Sophie and Dave- they just can’t be arsed to update their followers that they’re there.
Oh they are there they are just deluded into thinking anyone gives a shit 😂😂😂😂 I want to see them just because I am looking forward to the shit show beginning 😂😂😂😂 us chosen ones are still awaiting our packing video!! Although her packing last time was shocking 😆

Last edited:

deejvillage

VIP Member
Have you tried disneylandparis.com? That gives you the option of booking travel along with hotel/tickets from what i see?
Ahhh fair enough, Disney even though they make billions really are shit at online things. I think it’s because I clicked on the first thing that was on about booking then didn’t have the option for transport. Thanks for clearing it up!

Turns out I can’t go then anyways as passport will have too few months left on it and can’t renew until I get back from my holiday in October/November

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Someone put up a recording of the debut show. I believe that’s Dave 8 mins in - he sounds pretty good to be fair 🤣

But has resorted to his typical shouty style by minute 10. Not for me I’m afraid. And I love musicals and go to the theatre about once a month. I just cannot see the appeal…

Doubt she would get benefits for Eurostar though?? Still don't get why she says she booked everything through Disney, unless things have changed I can't do that.
Have you tried disneylandparis.com? That gives you the option of booking travel along with hotel/tickets from what i see?

deejvillage

VIP Member
There are other platforms available to hate watch on which means you neither need to subscribe nor give them views on YouTube.
Yeah I know but I can't be bothered anymore especially as the other platforms tend to be a faff or full of popups etc. I have found, not only with Disney but with most of these things that vloggers peddle as being "brilliant" end up being a real let down. This is almost true for other places, dining, products it's all just fairytale rose tinted spectacle views of things.

The best holidays I've been on recently are from me doing my own research and going in without any hype or expectations. Same for products I buy, just do some research and don't get swallowed up with the hype. So what is left for me to watch these so called influencers, certainly not their "sparkling" personalities!?!

Anyone got any tips for what to watch on real TV? :ROFLMAO:

Emmy79

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned but on the new vlogs a girl called Evie from their management traveled with her and Barney to WDW to help wrangle her 2 year old (which is so annoying when he was literally days away from being 3 but still she insists on always says “my crazy 2 year old😡😡😡)
Nope, no knowledge of this at all. Was this from the Patreon page?

• Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
Been watching Walk With Me Tim .. are there are any Pontins left that aren't absolutly horrifying?!
Nope they all look like prison camps and are so neglected, much like Britannia group hotels. That said there are other places similar that are absolutely fine and as Tim proves you can go to some places even abroad for so little money that are fine or even lovely.

• Haha

barkleyblue

Yeah, this is not an untrained voice. 🙄 You don’t have to like him as a person or influencer but I’ve seen Phantom all over the world and he’s just as good as every other Piangi. He sounds great.
My mother was a voice coach for the Los Angeles Opera. I was surrounded by fabulous voices for 18 years.
Yeah....he is very good. Better than he should be considering years without a singing coach. He must be one of the lucky ones I guess.

Last edited:

deejvillage

VIP Member
I cracked and watched, wish I hadn't, God it was boring.

Still openly declaring they let their 3 year old watch not one but two more age inappropriate films which are both 12A was the highlight!

• Sad