Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OK you're convincing me I should look at trying DLP again, however I've noticed something odd.

Soaf said on her Q&A that she booked everything through Disney, I've just tried to price up a cheeky post Christmas trip but they don't seem to offer the travel at all n
I know (unlike Soaf) that they have stopped doing the direct Eurostar but that would've stopped when they were going and was announced in Aug last year so is this her making up stuff again or did she get her "friend" to sort it all through Disney or maybe I'm missing something?
DLP took away the option to add travel to your package though their website (even though it’s advertised that you can book it), we usually book tickets+hotel through DLP website and then booked travel separately

Reactions: 3

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
OK you're convincing me I should look at trying DLP again, however I've noticed something odd.

Soaf said on her Q&A that she booked everything through Disney, I've just tried to price up a cheeky post Christmas trip but they don't seem to offer the travel at all now??
I know (unlike Soaf) that they have stopped doing the direct Eurostar but that would've stopped when they were going and was announced in Aug last year so is this her making up stuff again or did she get her "friend" to sort it all through Disney or maybe I'm missing something?
I'm convinced Lauren is a flight attendant and helped with the travel costs via her benefits. That's why she is also away a lot herself

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
A Disney holiday is like my idea of a horrible holiday 😂 each to their own but give me a pool, a sunbed, a book & days filled with my husbands company any day! I’m a massive rollercoaster fan & I’d love a day or two on some coasters but I also need to put my feet up!

I say all this, I have two young kids. My holidays are mostly spent chasing them round like a loonatic no matter what our holiday is 😂
Lol same I also just hate crowds and other people in general so somewhere like Disney where I imagine it’s hard to escape the crowds would drive me insane. I kind of like watching peoples Disney vlogs but would not really want to go. The only way I’d go is if in a few years my kiddos wanted to go, I’d do it for them but that’s it haha

Bol85

VIP Member
He’s sleeping on an air bed?! I really don’t mean this in a horrible way but even I find they struggle to hold my size 10 self very comfortably all night. Part of me usually ends up touching the floor. Do they offer any support to people his size?!

Geetbo

VIP Member
Whatever happened to poor old Mary. I still remember the lumps' excitement when she sent them a wad of cash.

• Haha
  • Wow

Donald73

VIP Member
The part must be for a huge chunk of a bloke and those are probably in short supply tbh.

Soph can’t cope alone with the kid hence him still being in his pj’s

swimming

VIP Member
We’re all assuming Dave has a big part in the play. But in reality he’s very likely that annoying loud obnoxious man selling ice creams in the interval

• Haha

S1920

VIP Member
Having her mum mind Borney so she can clean is ridiculous, that’s what nap time is for! I used to do mine when my kid was either napping or in nursery…oh wait B isn’t in nursery yet. She needs to get him integrating with other kids, it brings them on SO much

Lol what's nap time? I have a 7 month old and she literally does not nap at all. Not unless I pound the streets and even then maybe not. But she will be in nursery fairly shortly so I can go to work.

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
If it just says "ad" without "gifted" does that mean they also actually pay her to be there?
Strictly speaking, ad means you’ll have been paid, gifted means there’s no expectation for anything in return. But a lot of influencers use them interchangeably (incorrectly)

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Think her latest story answers it 🙈

learning to cope on her own … while letter her off lead dog & child run down a country road while she films

(I get roads can be quiet, but that’s a driveway so cars go down it, and it’s a bend )😵💫🤣
She's probably hoping they get run over so she doesn't have to deal with them anymore 😠

• Sad
  • Haha

debster

Aww is it this week they go? That’s a shame, I’m there in two weeks so had hoped I might spot them :ROFLMAO:

Cleagh

You just know Soph is going to make him feel bad for being away from them aswell and that she needs her time off too

Emmy79

VIP Member
I often think the radio silence in general from trips is to make us watch the slogs!

Dismal in detail posts very little on insta when on a trip, even an AD one, yet weirdly posts a pic from Animal Kingdom when shes been back a few weeks. I once went back through her insta to count her trips since the borders re opened and it was tough due to the random posts

deejvillage

VIP Member
Agreed but let's just say Gordon Ramsay isn't exactly losing sleep over Soaf's culinary skills. If I were offered the choice of shop bought biscuits or her (apparently toxic) stew I'll stick with the digestives thank you very much.
The stew was a master chef hospital worthy! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha