Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luisa18

Chatty Member
Who only takes one set of spare clothes?! I mean, I have a reflux baby so I pretty much carry an entire wardrobes worth of clothes but still. 😂

Reactions: 3

deejvillage

VIP Member
Calling bullshit on the only an hour to pack! Yes they would’ve left it late but there is no way she did that vlog and packed in that time.

Also has started pointing out when she get’s kickbacks, maybe my reporting did have an affect?? She still didn’t put AD in it though so still breaking the rules!!

Emmy79

VIP Member
Dave looked very tired in the new vlog considering he’s been away and also very large, I assume it’s all catching up on him now.. the lack of sleep and freedom of eating alone rather than hiding in the gym eating then being fed inside.
Just started watching the slog and yes, Dave looks very big!

Also, why didn't she take the cases etc downstairs when she had Dave with her rather than struggling 🤔

And that fucking shark 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
sorry if this has been discussed I'm just catching up on their latest disney vlogs and is anyone else getting really awkward vibes, especially after they went to see fireworks it felt like there was a lot of tension (granted they could have been tired it just reminded me of when me and my bf have argued and we're being civil but are still angry lol). I used to actually like them, I think I've even commented on their threads before saying that but thar poor boy clearly was so overwhelmed at Disney and just was so not interested and they played it off as him being 'tired'. Yes, he probably was tired but he seemed so happy just running around and shut down around any of the characters
Given that Soaf and Oaf cannot stand the sight of each other, tension would be usual with those two. FFS, they were barely talking on their honeymoon let alone several years down the line.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
It was definitely filmed in 2 parts. Also such a lazy attempt didn't even show anything they had packed just chucked it around. It was definitely worse than the last disney packing vlog!

deejvillage

VIP Member
We’re all assuming Dave has a big part in the play. But in reality he’s very likely that annoying loud obnoxious man selling ice creams in the interval
We know the role and whilst he isn’t one on the major parts it is still a significant named role.

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
The people who were gifted these trips all probably had schedules to abide by, I’m guessing soph was up late and had no time to change him and was running late for the character meet itinerary
I definitely believe she is permanently running late out of laziness and incompetence BUT surely you would spend the 60 seconds to put socks and shoes on? I have a boisterous (!) toddler same age as Barney and it can be done
Edit: I don’t think my child has any SEN so maybe I’m being unfair. Perhaps Barney really hates the sensation of shoes on his feet? He didn’t wear them much in DLP either

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230810_195523_Instagram.jpg

I am more proud than you will ever know......
FFS, Banners hasn't got a chance has he poor little sod?

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Still can't stand her bio especially the hi I'm Sophie bit..eugh! Looks like Barney had opened all his presents and she's making it look like he wasn't up yet. Unless she hasn't bothered to wrap them..how will they all travel back?!

Give it a day before it's changed again.

Nothing against them as people per say just how chaotic they are and still seem to get freebies!

Last edited:

whatsever you

VIP Member
Didn’t she say she’d let everyone know this week what the secret was?
Why do they never stick with their promises.

• Haha

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Does anyone have the photo of banners photoshopped coat? I’ve heard so much about it but never had the pleasure of seeing it!

• Haha