Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessieB

Chatty Member
So Dave has a blow up bed to use between shows, what with that and all the food he seems to be consuming, he's going to be bigger than ever..

Reactions: 4

Bol85

VIP Member
Big dreams … with a 3 year old and a newborn or being pregnant 🤯
---
Cause that’s the real reason your not doing California 😂😂😂😂😂 we booked next year ironically we are going in April 👀😂
---
Also the cruise was binned because Barney isn’t potty trained and they couldn’t dump him in kids club also because he can’t swim in a nappy 🤯yeah that’s the reason … not the price tag 😂😂
---

---
It’s ok though cause a Cali trip is coming … touch wood! 😂
---
And new shocking info they didn’t buy Barney a seat on the euro star! If you’re under 4 you don’t need a seat apparently …
You can swim in a nappy?! Have they not heard of swim nappies? What do they think all the other toddlers are doing in swimming pools?! My 3 year old has been swimming weekly since she was 6 months old.. 🤪

Ktydor

Chatty Member
The constant obsession with Disney and all things “magical” is just sickening. Barney’s presents looked crap, just like his Christmas ones. How about toys he can actually play with??
100% this. My little boy is almost 3 and loves playing with puzzles and jigsaws etc. we bought him a talking flashing woody and a buzz for Xmas and they’ve pretty much been sitting on a shelf since. They need to be stimulating him and helping him learn.

debster

That is rounded down by a few stone surely??? Genuinely not trying to fat shame as I am big myself, but I would have pegged him for more around the 25 stone mark, unless the camera really does make people look much bigger…
---
What an ass he was on that Indiana Jones ride, I could imagine the cast members faces as he came down the stairs towards them, they should have just gone .'Non' and pointed him to the exit, instead one of them poor buggers had pack him into that ride....twice.
Even at his size he would have fitted in Indiana Jones ride without any assistance from the cast members. It is one of the most forgiving rides for plus sized people. I’m still waiting patiently for video proof that he made it on to Crush’s Coaster though. I’m just back and I needed a cast member to push the bar down a couple of clicks for me to fit and even then that restraint scratched and bruised my legs, it was so uncomfortable I only rode it once.

I’m sure Dave posted the other day about how he’s been busy moving to London 🤔 can’t remember exact wording but it seemed to me it was just him going… but very vague…

I don’t think she will go, but she’s also not cut out to solo parent, work and look after a dog 😂

I can’t wait to see the Disney world vlogs as I think she went alone and it was hell from the VERY few photos/ videos so far 🤣

what if she didn’t film anything? Are they contractually obligated to post after a free trip 🙄
Think her latest story answers it 🙈

learning to cope on her own … while letter her off lead dog & child run down a country road while she films

(I get roads can be quiet, but that’s a driveway so cars go down it, and it’s a bend )😵💫🤣

• Wow

deejvillage

VIP Member
She's an idiot. Anyone with even a passing interest in the Disney parks knows DLP has the best BTM, best Space Mountain, best Pirates, best castle and cutest theming of any Fantasyland. And that's even before you get into the unique stuff like the totally fantastic Dream and Shine Brighter. These comments only go to prove what a faux fan she is.
Not sure on best pirates as Shanghai’s is incredible! I’m not a lover of DLP but the like for like rides are so much better at Paris.

I haven’t been since Disney took back control of it but it was very much a “European” park when I went and they generally don’t hit that same vibe for me as the American parks as they never go the extra mile. Having said that it could well have changed and if anything the last time I went to WDW it was going more the way of not bothering and doing just the bare minimum.

• Heart

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
I just looked up that money bottle on shop Disney and it’s £22. Their content is non existent and they don’t exactly make up for it with a one-gift giveaway, it’s also not exactly anything special (in my opinion, but then I am not a die hard Disney fan like them)

I’m surprised they aren’t postponing the trip with the ongoing strikes DLP are having (sorry in advance if I just gave them an excuse not to go x)

• Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
There won’t be until he’s put into the show. So if he’s only in tech at the moment, he won’t be on the cast page
Sorry, misread his post, I thought he'd said he'd done Tech week. Still, I'd be mightily pissed off if I paid good money for tickets and had to suffer his dreadful singing and acting.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Barneys present pile is so depressing it’s so obvious hap hazardous put together with no care and since everything is Disney I can guarantee it’s all been bought out there with the Disney gift card she’ll have got given on this trip like all the influencers that get sent do to buy merch

• Sad

S1920

VIP Member
I bet Soph believes by being in Florida Disney for Barney's birthday she has "given" him the most amazing birthday everrrr!!

Last edited: