Sophie & Dave #58 The Less & Less Magic Club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't fathom what Disney saw when looking at her social media and went 'oh yeah, lets bring her on the trip'
Completely unreliable and never sticks to anything she commits to, her management company must be working overtime

Reactions: 9
So she’s got her dream… a gifted trip to Disney and she’s still shit at her ‘job’ and she can’t blame that on her toddler. I have two toddlers and I still manage to meet my work deadlines, as do thousands of mothers. All she has to do is take a few pics and make a few reels surely? I’m sorry but that’s not hard. They could not have gifted a free holiday to a least deserving person.

Reactions: 10
Looking at the patreon it all seems like the content becomes available publicly eventually anyway. What’s the actual benefit of it?

Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched them for ages but haven’t missed much. I’m actually really happy for Dave I just hope Soph doesn’t spoil it for him.
Their Disneyland paris travel day vlog. Has she seriously let Barney have chocolate for breakfast followed by an entire bag of haribo followed by McDonald’s, with a while cup of coke

Reactions: 10
Their Disneyland paris travel day vlog. Has she seriously let Barney have chocolate for breakfast followed by an entire bag of haribo followed by McDonald’s, with a while cup of coke
And she's too thick to realise that sugar + caffeine = toddler hell.

The one good thing is that this is karma for shit parenting. But I do worry about Banner's poor wee body crying out for nutrition and being fed crap 24/7.

Are those pyjamas Barneys wearing while out in the parks?! Edit: yes they are

Reactions: 14
Looking at the patreon it all seems like the content becomes available publicly eventually anyway. What’s the actual benefit of it?
“early access” so you can see it 4 months after it happened instead of 5

Reactions: 14
That child is so unfortunate looking - i Found that reel REALLY uncomfortable to watch, he looks like he has some severe additional needs and no one is trying to help the poor kid, just laughing at him, it’s disgusting !

Reactions: 19
In addition to the PJs he’s not wearing shoes. Probably so he doesn’t throw them at the characters…

Reactions: 25
Can we all take a moment to acknowledge that manifesting trips to Disney actually works
I bet she is the smuggest bitch on the planet right now.

Reactions: 4
If it just says "ad" without "gifted" does that mean they also actually pay her to be there?

Reactions: 2
If it just says "ad" without "gifted" does that mean they also actually pay her to be there?
Strictly speaking, ad means you’ll have been paid, gifted means there’s no expectation for anything in return. But a lot of influencers use them interchangeably (incorrectly)

Reactions: 3
Yes he sings in quite a few numbers. This happens to be my favourite musical so I’m curious to see how he does
It’s not a massive part but he has a short solo at the beginning because he plays the male star of the opera.
---
To be fair, there’s no way he went in for one audition and booked a role in Phantom of the Opera. And there’s no way he’s singing that role 8 shows a week if he hasn’t kept up with his training. Say what you want about the guy, but he has to have worked hard to get this.
---
You don’t get a role in the west end because of a deal with the agent. All I can assume is he was training vocally and auditioning behind the scenes of the vlog. It’s the only thing that makes sense to me. Because you don’t get cast in something like this as a fluke.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
But he's literally never had a good singing voice, even when he got that gig doing that short Phantom show thing. It's clear he's never had proper vocal coaching and has no idea how to use his voice. Just for a start, he's singing outside his natural register which is one reason why it sounds so strained.

This is why I'm absolutely gobsmacked that he got this role. There are literally thousands of Musical Theatre wannabees out there with great voices and good acting skills. Dave has neither of these so I have literally no idea how he got the job. Plus people must be aware of the fact that he was not well liked by the cast and crew at TPTGW. The West End is a small world and people talk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.