Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reader130987

VIP Member
The stack of Mickey waffles she got him! :eek: Blimey, that kid really doesn't stand a chance.

Dummy in constantly. And letting him just lie on the ground too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Hurrah54

VIP Member
No Sophie... you're just a Mum! How are you a new Mum when your child is 3 today 😂What a weirdo.
Family travel is also incorrect.. they never do or travel anywhere except a rushed, badly planned Disney trip every now and then.

midwife0709

I don’t think they really enjoy it with Barney in tow either. Barney would be just as happy with a seaside holiday playing on the arcade machines.
We took our toddlers to a Wales beach a couple of weeks ago and they had the best day! Jumping in the sea and waves, building sandcastles and putting the 2p coins in the machines at the arcades. They thought it was hilarious when money kept falling out of the bottom. Simple things is what kids that age need! I'm a massive Disney fan and can't wait to take them, but I put their wants and needs first and Disney is just too much at this age, especially if you do it like s&d where you do rope drop to close! Poor Barney 🥺
It blows my mind that they live so close to Chester zoo and don't go, I think Barney has been once! Mine have been a few times, especially as it's free for them ATM and they love it!

deejvillage

VIP Member
So where's the DLP second vlog?

She KNEW that she would be going on this trip to WDW so she could have edited and scheduled the vid to go up to both her patreons and youtubes. Instead patreon get's a smug "hello from Disney World" post instead. The poor youtube subscribers if they didn't follow them on instagram will have no idea that Dave has got a job or that she has been gifted a trip to WDW.

THIS is the type of YouTuber Disney decide to send to WDW for free, one that can't keep her viewers properly informed (unless you pay), can't schedule a video to keep up interest in another Disney park and really doesn't give two shits about her subscribers. Not to mention all the scummy scammy things she has done.

Whoever is running "marketing" in Disney should hang their head in shame!!

• Heart

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
Eurostar you can access your case at all times. Even if there’s other cases in front of it, competent parents would have gone and got him clean clothes. Assuming it would be the same for the train to Lille, as they’re not like airplanes where your luggage is taken from you. They’re just neglectful parents

• Heart
  • Sad

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
THEY
ARE
NOT
DISNEY
VLOGGERS
Let's face it, of late they've barely been vloggers full stop. This is why I don't understand why they're on this trip. They barely vlog and their engagement is appalling. Why do Disney think she'll do a decent job of promoting WDW? She's got a track record of not promoting anything, including her so-called "dream" shop. This defies logic.

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
He's no way travelling hime for one day? That's going to get old very quickly, a few weeks of that that he will be knackered. Mind you zero sympathy they moved miles away from London for no good reason considering Daves "profession" idiots.
That move was 100% because Soaf wanted to be close to Mummy to make a fuss of her during her pregnancy and then help her look after the baby. Yet again a completely selfish and ill thought through decision. And yes, they're paying for it now.

I feel really sorry for Banners. 3 is a critical age in child development and we all know Soaf is completely bloody useless as a parent, despite claiming to have a degree in Early Years (which I'm doubting more and more as we witness how shockingly clueless she is as a parent).

At least Dave and Banners appeared to have some sort of connection. He's now left with a narcissistic parent who sees him as nothing more than an inconvenience. Speaking from my own experience, this is going to be one very unhappy childhood.

• Sad

user5609

For gods sake her sister is now the natural Cheshire doula what kind of nonsense is this!! What happened to that weird Cheshire brand consultant thing? I sincerely hope she has adequate training and qualifications…..

• Haha
  • Wow

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
They never pack enough for Barney...and he will just be with Lauren. Hope he has more fun with her though she seems more adventurous.
Why is she so dumb. Make a packing list and tick off as you pack it. Also do this more than 1hour before you’re due to leave. You’re welcome soaf.

• Haha

EIC

The happiest I’ve seen Sophie in a long time was when Barney was left in the hotel room, it’s so obvious she hates the burden of Barney and you can see the fake smiles when they are together it’s a real shame.

• Sad

Summerdays123

I was so annoyed seeing this!! At least I’ll be able to tell my child I worked hard to get him there, not sold him out online

theodorable

Why do we need to bring 'generations' into it?
Sophie is incredibly work shy and lazy but she doesn't represent a generation.
Couldn’t agree more, let’s not open the can of worms of how much harder it is for the “younger generation” to get on the housing ladder no matter how hard they work in comparison to previous generations (wages vs market and mortgages) and stay focussed on the point that these two just don’t want to work at all!
A role model??? He’s got to winding us up

• Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
No way they only have one room!?, I've shared with one female friend but you don't share a room with your sister and her husband that's just weird? There's only one bathroom between 3 adults....no thanks🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Ok had a look and I bet that Lauren will come home early..she wont stick this lot all in one room. Leave Barney with his nana, who will hopefully take him for a haircut and go off and do Disney themselves coz clearly Barney is an inconvenience to their Disney plans, these two need to grow up
The more I think about it the less I understand how three adults (none of whom normally share a room) and a badly behaved toddler are going to share one room and one bathroom. Totally agree that Lauren will not be happy with the set up.

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
Announcement video is up

Disney paris trip sounds like a much pricier trip this time.
Staying on site, staying for longer and doing character breakfasts 👀.

They have already said they will be leaving Lauren and Barney in the room so they can go out

• Wow
  • Haha

influenzainfluencer

The most excited that child got was for the bubbles and twigs (don’t need to be at disney for that) and that bloody diet coke! He was visibly much more energetic afterwards, those cups were huge, all that caffeine in his little body, makes me so sad. He is feral and completely not his fault, poor little chicken

Last edited:
  • Sad

Ameliaarosexo

Only just caught up but the whole trip seemed a disaster. Thing is and you guys might disagree with me but I wouldn't of judged them if just soph and dave went to DLP not as if they went for weeks, could of left barney with daves mum where he'd have the time of is life. Then could of booked them all a little English holiday with barney.

Acuriousviewer

VIP Member
Love that she thinks she can just pick any date in the year to get pregnant...dave didn't look so keen! Lauren's basically their babysitter then?. Can she go on any rides?!

Also how quick did they eat those brownies or did their grandma just drop off leftovers...

• Haha
  • Wow