Sophie & Dave #45 little house of tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, going off on one tonight so this AD I've just re-read it and have a question. I quote "We spray a little of the baby sleep pillow spray on our bed whilst Barney is in the bath".

First question, why on YOUR bed? Is this so the other "baby" can sleep?

Second question do you not use their top tip "Spray lightly onto your baby's favourite cuddly toy half an hour before bed". Oh that's right because he doesn't have any cuddly toys! :mad:

Virgin used to put this spray in the vanity bags in the business cabins! Reminds me so much of nice holidays and feeling relaxed. They’ve lost a customer in me now 👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 5
I don’t visit the SAD thread much these days as I had to limit my exposure to the gruesome twosome because of the rage they cause- but I have so many questions about the state of their lives, their marriage, slave’s weight gain, the WDW trip? The finances? What an utter sham - yet totally on brand for the lazy begging bowl browns.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My kids are guilty of having too much screen time but when I go to my mums and have another pair of hands the tv doesn’t go on at all

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220204-205923_Gallery.jpg

*p.s. not shaming telly time at all, I just can't stand Soph and her bullshit Ads 😁*

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Does the late night Disney marathon happen before or after she massages her child with soothing oils 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is still £972 "worth" of stock in Magic Maker left 🤣 In fact in total she still has £2016 sitting there waiting to be sold.

Oh so sorry to hear about your condition, but don't feel bad about being suckered in by these two. We have all been there and most of us probably thought that these scammers were OK at some point. I know I did, but when you open your eyes to it all, you suddenly realise that they are just full of crap and tell lies constantly.

Sorry, going off on one tonight so this AD I've just re-read it and have a question. I quote "We spray a little of the baby sleep pillow spray on our bed whilst Barney is in the bath".

First question, why on YOUR bed? Is this so the other "baby" can sleep?

Second question do you not use their top tip "Spray lightly onto your baby's favourite cuddly toy half an hour before bed". Oh that's right because he doesn't have any cuddly toys! :mad:
I thought exactly that why is she spraying it on her own pillow does Barney sleep with her and Dave sleeps in the spare room?. Also you've just reminded me with the toy thing, where is the Olaf that Daves family brought Barney?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He falls asleep on her bed and then they move him to his cot I think. That’s why she has the pillow spray.

I thought exactly that why is she spraying it on her own pillow does Barney sleep with her and Dave sleeps in the spare room?. Also you've just reminded me with the toy thing, where is the Olaf that Daves family brought Barney?
Never saw him riding the elephant either…

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He falls asleep on her bed and then they move him to his cot I think. That’s why she has the pillow spray.

Never saw him riding the elephant either…
Yes! thats another one the elephant, only chosen as it fitted sophs aesthetic with no thought for what Barneys grandparents really wanted to buy him and then it was never seen again....makes me so mad

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
The only one who rides an elephant in that house (bungalow), is Soaf trying for Baby Brown #2.
She 100% was hoping to be up the duff by now to excuse the lack of Disney trip.

Could Barney be any closer to the telly?! His addiction is quite alarming.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
But in her video last week she said see you next week.. 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But in her video last week she said see you next week.. 🙁
And she has loads of exciting things planned that she is putting in her diary…a week later no vlogs and saying she has nothing to vlog and no inspiration.
I honestly think she is bipolar!

Reactions: 18
I thought she took breaks from social media Friday - Sunday, yet there she is…!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And she has loads of exciting things planned that she is putting in her diary…a week later no vlogs and saying she has nothing to vlog and no inspiration.
I honestly think she is bipolar!
While I don't want to label her, there is clearly something very very wrong in the Little House of Tragic. We've been saying she needs professional help since she had Banners. None of her current behaviour changes that opinion. We know she reads here, so Soaf, for your and your family's wellbeing please seek help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
While I don't want to label her, there is clearly something very very wrong in the Little House of Tragic. We've been saying she needs professional help since she had Banners. None of her current behaviour changes that opinion. We know she reads here, so Soaf, for your and your family's wellbeing please seek help.
Yes your right, I am not a professional at all but there is something wrong with how she is and definitely has manic tendencies. I was not trying to be mean at all and there is no shame as we are all on the spectrum somewhere. Even if it is just a byproduct of being stressed, talking with someone would help her.

Reactions: 13
Trying on frocks for the holiday they’re not going on - or are we going to wake up one day to find travel pics on Instagram.

And those dresses would not be good for Disney / Universal. Can you imagine the sight if you were unfortunate to be standing underneath one of the coasters as her dress was blowing about her face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.