Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Have they said anything else about the trip? Will they or won't they?
We should have done a poll.

Try it this way.
Like - They are going in Feb
Heart -they will postpone to April or later
Sick- they never booked.

And I will total up.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Cleagh

My baby is constantly ill because he’s in nursery and in contact with like 30 other kids and caregivers on a daily basis. What’s barney’s excuse holed up in the beige bungalow?

Also I just got a date for my intensive driving course this summer. End of June. Do you think I’ll be driving before Dave? 🚘🤔🙃
Your baby will be driving before Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Ladybird89

New wolf here 👋🏼

I’ve unsubscribed and unfollowed after hanging on wondering if they were actually going to Disney. I’ve been following them since watching their Disney vlogs from their honeymoon. We should have gone to Florida for our honeymoon in May 2020 but it was cancelled due to “Rona”. In the meantime we have had a little boy who is currently 9 months old and have rebooked to go to Disney (for the first time) in October when he will be 17 nearly 18 months old. I was looking forward to watching tip videos of Disney with a toddler, tips for the flight with a toddler, packing etc but this lazy pair can’t even be arsed to do an Instagram post let alone plan any actual content for their channel. She’s missed such a massive opportunity. They show Barney all the time so why not show A day in the life or your routine or fair enough if you have no routine what about the best baby/toddler buys etc.

I’m 32 a first time mum and I live in Cheshire, I should be able to relate to Sophie 100% but I just don’t get it 🙈

I’m a nurse on maternity leave and my husband is self employed and we have managed to save for days out with our little one and it’s not cost us a fortune (we used the Kelloggs vouchers and took him to the sealife centre at Blackpool and then walked through the illuminations, He loved it and it cost £20!!) I just get frustrated watching her now she’s completely on a different planet

• Heart
Reactions: 59

dnchw

Well, safe to say, I think she’s finally flapping it. She’s seen the amount of new people here, views drastically dropped, unfollowers are uprising, shop is shit and not selling, she knows she’s toast and is coming to an end. Hence, the sickly repetitive reels and the story asking about content they’d like to see when it’s all things that started going viral in 2019 (cleaning vids etc). It’s ridiculous. I work in marketing and she’s so behind with the times, it’s a joke. She can’t keep up. Yet she tries to maintain this YouTuber lifestyle when she can’t ever stick to one thing anyway. She fluctuates with wanting to be in her 20’s again with disney and pastels then goes back to trying to be a proper ‘mum influencer’ and I don’t get it.

I have no clue about that account that made that comment, but it just goes to show that all those people she sporadically blocked across platforms just for saying something she may not 100% agree with even if it’s a basic question like ‘when are you going to buy Barney a coat?’ Etc, are all eventually going to come and bite her in the ass, and I hope they do.

Her videos, morals and ethics and way of life is beyond pathetic now. I’m even getting bored talking about them or even nosing at them now. I look around at my (clean) apartment in Chester, feeling so grateful and lucky but also proud because I know I’ve worked hard for it. Then, being able to share it with someone I ACTUALLY love, not just using to shout at him and boss him around, we’re also going to Florida in September which we’ve already paid off because we have full time jobs and don’t waste money on crap, so have been able to book another 3 holidays for this year. I’m surrounded by lots of amazing people that I never feel lonely enough to seek validation from strangers over the internet. Like, they really are the definition of SAD.

And at this point, I’ve just got to ask, who is she doing this for? *Why* is she doing this? Because it certainly doesn’t make her happy, she doesn’t get anything from it (realistically). She’s not doing it for others because no one wants to see it. So what’s it all for? Why not just stop and enjoy your time on the planet for once… and if not, at least, at leeeeast do 👏 it 👏 for 👏 your 👏 son 👏 she’s a grown ass woman. I know we laugh at those reels but what’s Barney doing throughout the duration of her getting ready and recording and editing etc. It’s a mad reason to neglect or not spend time with your own child, because you’re wanting to show strangers online things you’ve bought in hope someone clicks your aff link 🥴

Take your boy out on trips other than Tesco and the park. Buy HIM some decent fking clothes. I’m honestly so done with her. Neither of them deserve to be parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Sophie & Dave #46 Hickory dickory dock, Sophie’s shop is a flop. The hidden peen, strikes again. Hickory dickory dock.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Friendsfanatic2022

Hi all, I’m new here but have been silently reading this for over two months now. I used to be a fan of there’s and watched their vlogs as I had a baby around the same time as Soaf but recently there’s just been something about her and her lack of effort that’s put me off. Reading all this and watching with a different mindset has left me gobsmacked at her scams. Just popped onto Instagram to see this comment, no mention of Disney or her quitting YouTube. I feel this person may have hit a nerve? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mrguins

B9A42D3B-9B9B-4414-A37A-86EE5CADF2EE.jpeg

Who wants to break it to mummymeetsmatilda that she’s been blocked by soaf and loaf for her passive aggressive previous comments on YouTube?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

disneys

VIP Member
Oh fuck off
What a stupid , patronising bitch ! Any birth , no matter how it happens , is natural ! If I didn’t have my baby in hospital then we might not both be here today 😡😡😡 ratbags is honestly worse than soaf

• Heart
Reactions: 43