Sophie & Dave #45 little house of tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad is a total joke. We've all seen their bedtime routine for Barney in the vlogs - and it ain't a relaxing, calming one befitting of This Works.

Typically, ginger nut is busy manically climbing the walls or window sill, throwing objects to the floor with reckless abandon, as his useless parents look on tittering, like the feckless idiots they are. Chip is ever-present in the background, desperately clambering for food and attention, and licking everything in sight.

So soothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who looks at these two and thinks.. “yeah these are the people I want to promote our brand”. Their content is shocking if not non existent, their follower count is low (engagement even lower) and they aren’t remotely creditable or relatable. I just don’t get why their getting paid ads

Reactions: 16
Firstly congrats to @disneys for the title and the brief roundup.

Now this ad. I have a few issues with it. Firstly not clear it's an AD Soaf when it is tacked on as ad right at the start. Secondly she forgot to mention that you need to spend £30 to get the code to work, unlike some others that have a code who actually stated this. Finally, someone who knows these things please tell me she only get's a kick back from the amount of time her code is used? The reason I say this is I don't really see the SAD flamily being the target audience for this, most seem to now US based and seem to be prize nutters and anyone who has a baby would have turned off in disgust long ago.

Do we know for sure that he was at an audition?
Yup it was on his twitter.

Hold up...2 PRINTS SOLD TODAY!! Both of them little house prints, only 6 left now!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Firstly congrats to @disneys for the title and the brief roundup.

Now this ad. I have a few issues with it. Firstly not clear it's an AD Soaf when it is tacked on as ad right at the start. Secondly she forgot to mention that you need to spend £30 to get the code to work, unlike some others that have a code who actually stated this. Finally, someone who knows these things please tell me she only get's a kick back from the amount of time her code is used? The reason I say this is I don't really see the SAD flamily being the target audience for this, most seem to now US based and seem to be prize nutters and anyone who has a baby would have turned off in disgust long ago.

Yup it was on his twitter.

Hold up...2 PRINTS SOLD TODAY!! Both of them little house prints, only 6 left now!
My OH got paid today (don't worry, he didn't buy the prints) so presume there's many people on a 4 weekly pay cycle like him who have been paid today for the first time since the shop launched and still that's all she's managed to sell.

Reactions: 8
My OH got paid today (don't worry, he didn't buy the prints) so presume there's many people on a 4 weekly pay cycle like him who have been paid today for the first time since the shop launched and still that's all she's managed to sell.
I am just envisaging Soaf reading this and quickly filming some crap to promote her shop. But then again this is Soaf and she has probably forgotten about the shop and has moved on to planning the next scam.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two Instagram posts in a row have been ads. This is a massive turn off for me, and hopefully an eye opener for the flamily. clearly only in it for the ££££

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well I'm not buying from this works again 🤷‍♀️
She'll get more likes for that post though because she's used Barney.
The Ad money for that will be going straight into the Disney pot rather than Barneys future savings pot though😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
When were they meant to be going Disney?
“February” but who knows as she was on about delaying it a month to April 🤷‍♂️

Actually here’s some content for Soaf, how’s about you tell your viewers what your decision was since you asked “should we postpone our Disney trip” in the last slog over a week ago?

Reactions: 13
Hi all, I’m new here but have been silently reading this for over two months now. I used to be a fan of there’s and watched their vlogs as I had a baby around the same time as Soaf but recently there’s just been something about her and her lack of effort that’s put me off. Reading all this and watching with a different mindset has left me gobsmacked at her scams. Just popped onto Instagram to see this comment, no mention of Disney or her quitting YouTube. I feel this person may have hit a nerve? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi all, I’m new here but have been silently reading this for over two months now. I used to be a fan of there’s and watched their vlogs as I had a baby around the same time as Soaf but recently there’s just been something about her and her lack of effort that’s put me off. Reading all this and watching with a different mindset has left me gobsmacked at her scams. Just popped onto Instagram to see this comment, no mention of Disney or her quitting YouTube. I feel this person may have hit a nerve? 😂
Welcome New Wolf! Love that more are seeing the light! (I cannot refer to us as the dark side.) Can I ask what you used to think Sophie was referring to when she mentioned 'haters'?

P.S. I am howling at Sophie's reply to that comment, she clearly hasn't even read the entire thing or she wouldn't have replied.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Welcome New Wolf! Love that more are seeing the light! (I cannot refer to us as the dark side.) Can I ask what you used to think Sophie was referring to when she mentioned 'haters'?

P.S. I am howling at Sophie's reply to that comment, she clearly hasn't even read the entire thing or she wouldn't have replied.
I seen one hateful comment on her Instagram before but everything else I believe has been deleted! So when she would say about haters I would have no clue who she meant 😂 I didn’t know of Tattle until the Elle Darby racist tweets aired and I happened to click tattle. Just so happened that my partner asked if I though Sophie and Dave would have one and I was shocked reading the Wiki for it to say the least. Her attitude towards her “supporters” is atrocious and since her “Shop” was produced I couldn’t believe the charge for the prints, the attitude of her saying “the more we sell the more trips to Disney” I just can’t believe I didn’t see through her before recently

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Welcome new wolf cub, have a check out of the Wiki at the top, not sure how up to date it is but it opens a lot of eyes. Can't believe that comment got through and wasn't deleted and blocked, they used the old trick with Soaf, big her up first then get the cutting comment in. I have used that technique before on Youtube!

Edit: Just seen you have read the wiki 🤣

Reactions: 6
The Ad money for that will be going straight into the Disney pot rather than Barneys future savings pot though😞
I bet Barney's child benefit goes straight into the Disney pot too because it certainly doesn't get spent on him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He has a bar and weight plates in his garage home gym so why's he not working out there? Oh yes, it's been sold for Disney but considering they're not even going on the trip, where's the money gone?
Setting up the little house of tragic is my guess. She would obviously have had to have paid for everything up front. I am sure she promised Dumbo it would be replaced when they made a profit! 😆😆

• Haha
Welcome new wolf cub, have a check out of the Wiki at the top, not sure how up to date it is but it opens a lot of eyes. Can't believe that comment got through and wasn't deleted and blocked, they used the old trick with Soaf, big her up first then get the cutting comment in. I have used that technique before on Youtube!

Edit: Just seen you have read the wiki 🤣
I read it with my partner last night, lots to read but quite frankly we were both shocked. I didn’t know much about it but probably as I have a brain condition and a toddler so I don’t give them much of a second thought normally. I just got sick of the excuses of Barney not being well or cameras being broken etc. There are full time YouTubers who have 3/4+ kids and dogs but can still balance work and home life. They just seem like they don’t want to which isn’t fair towards their supporters at all. After all, they’re paying for everything they have essentially.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looool dying at her recent IG story with Barney watching telly at half 7 😂 is that part of the idyllic bedtime routine?!
duck offffffffffffffff

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Setting up the little house of tragic is my guess. She would obviously have had to have paid for everything up front. I am sure she promised Dumbo it would be replaced when they made a profit! 😆😆
There is still £972 "worth" of stock in Magic Maker left 🤣 In fact in total she still has £2016 sitting there waiting to be sold.

I read it with my partner last night, lots to read but quite frankly we were both shocked. I didn’t know much about it but probably as I have a brain condition and a toddler so I don’t give them much of a second thought normally. I just got sick of the excuses of Barney not being well or cameras being broken etc. There are full time YouTubers who have 3/4+ kids and dogs but can still balance work and home life. They just seem like they don’t want to which isn’t fair towards their supporters at all. After all, they’re paying for everything they have essentially.
Oh so sorry to hear about your condition, but don't feel bad about being suckered in by these two. We have all been there and most of us probably thought that these scammers were OK at some point. I know I did, but when you open your eyes to it all, you suddenly realise that they are just full of crap and tell lies constantly.

Sorry, going off on one tonight so this AD I've just re-read it and have a question. I quote "We spray a little of the baby sleep pillow spray on our bed whilst Barney is in the bath".

First question, why on YOUR bed? Is this so the other "baby" can sleep?

Second question do you not use their top tip "Spray lightly onto your baby's favourite cuddly toy half an hour before bed". Oh that's right because he doesn't have any cuddly toys! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.