Sophie & Dave #45 little house of tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yay my title !

recap :

they’ve done nothing
shop is a flop , she’s sold basically nothing
Disney trip is cancelled , apparently because of Dave’s auditions and work but we know it probably didn’t exist in the first place
Dave is sharing old snaps pretending they’re recent of him in the GEM
Dave went to Scotland for an audition and brought back 7 out of a pack of 20 Timbits
They got a free mattress and tried to review ir even though it’s in the spare room so they haven’t slept on it
Soaf has had more time off since opening her shop then she’s had working

that’s basically it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She says she’s struggling with creating content. What content? You’re a vlogger. That’s basically the most lazy YouTube content their is. Most people on insta stories have more exciting Saturdays than s&d’s entire week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She says she’s struggling with creating content. What content? You’re a vlogger. That’s basically the most lazy YouTube content their is. Most people on insta stories have more exciting Saturdays than s&d’s entire week!
She uses the "I've been busy, overwhelmed, I'm trying" stuff most weeks though, either quit Youtube or produce more content

Reactions: 14
I don’t have children so can’t judge for how hard it is to balance everything but given barneys age now and the fact that she’s gone all this week without uploading onto YouTube, what’s going on?! That’s supposed to be BOTH of their full time jobs and where they receive the most income. She’s saying she “can barely find the time for anything worth sharing” ….. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ.. but THATS YOUR JOB. Make it happen then!!! All this time in the world to take Barney out and about and explore and make memories with him (can also be trips that don’t require spending money) which can easily be vlogged as it was YOUR decision to get rid of your girly, pastel channel and just focus on being a flamily channel so f’ing do it. She literally has no excuses at this point whatsoever.
It just screams laziness to me, not struggling to find content. She doesn’t even try. And like I’ve said before and will forever remind everyone, she likes to do the bare minimum and depends on whatever it is, to do exceptionally well without any hard work or effort. Her ego is something else..
You don’t have a full or part time real job so you have allllll the time in the world to create content. They’ve been doing this for years but now all of a sudden, when her shop goes live in 2022, their channel has had a cut back??? Yeah, okay. Seems clever and reasonable doesn’t it.
Honestly so fed up of this, someone in here called that she was due one of those types of posts and you’re right, gold start for you ⭐
Also gold star to the tattler ⭐ who informed soaf of the ikea Tim hortons even though she’s thanked “everyone” (bs) for telling her about it so when she’s quite clearly reading here 😂 can’t wait to see how big Dave gets now that he knows there’s one not far away

But on a serious note, are they going to florida or not? This ghost trip has had more speculation and theories and will most likely be on the top 10 list of biggest conspiracy theories in a few years time. I’d love to be someone who could confidently say they never booked it in the first place but makes my teeth hurt from cringing so bad at the thought they’ve outwardly been lying this whole time and their family know about it and have to go along 😩 so so bad if it’s true

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t have children so can’t judge for how hard it is to balance everything but given barneys age now and the fact that she’s gone all this week without uploading onto YouTube, what’s going on?! That’s supposed to be BOTH of their full time jobs and where they receive the most income. She’s saying she “can barely find the time for anything worth sharing” ….. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ.. but THATS YOUR JOB. Make it happen then!!! All this time in the world to take Barney out and about and explore and make memories with him (can also be trips that don’t require spending money) which can easily be vlogged as it was YOUR decision to get rid of your girly, pastel channel and just focus on being a flamily channel so f’ing do it. She literally has no excuses at this point whatsoever.
It just screams laziness to me, not struggling to find content. She doesn’t even try. And like I’ve said before and will forever remind everyone, she likes to do the bare minimum and depends on whatever it is, to do exceptionally well without any hard work or effort. Her ego is something else..
You don’t have a full or part time real job so you have allllll the time in the world to create content. They’ve been doing this for years but now all of a sudden, when her shop goes live in 2022, their channel has had a cut back??? Yeah, okay. Seems clever and reasonable doesn’t it.
Honestly so fed up of this, someone in here called that she was due one of those types of posts and you’re right, gold start for you ⭐
Also gold star to the tattler ⭐ who informed soaf of the ikea Tim hortons even though she’s thanked “everyone” (bs) for telling her about it so when she’s quite clearly reading here 😂 can’t wait to see how big Dave gets now that he knows there’s one not far away

But on a serious note, are they going to florida or not? This ghost trip has had more speculation and theories and will most likely be on the top 10 list of biggest conspiracy theories in a few years time. I’d love to be someone who could confidently say they never booked it in the first place but makes my teeth hurt from cringing so bad at the thought they’ve outwardly been lying this whole time and their family know about it and have to go along 😩 so so bad if it’s true
Cannot love this enough, you have Sophie down to a tee. She really is incredibly stupid, she thought the shop would replace the effort of YouTube but doesn't understand the shop needs YT exposure to work. Also, I believe a successful online store would be far more work than her point and shoot channel which she also didn't take into account.

For what it's worth, I think the fake Disney trip was booked without flights for £50 pp deposit, they knew all along the likelihood of raising funds was scarce and it would be cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely Dave going to Scotland would have been good content, travel diaries or whatever, just something at least 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Hahaha that was me!!! There's another one in the town centre Soph, just so you know 😉

• Haha
I honestly believe they will do a knappily soon! I know knappily have jobs... but sOAF and dave are obviously surviving in some other way

Reactions: 11
Who tf lifts weights in socks on a hardwood floor. What a dumbass!! He’s really not loosing much weight is he!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So was this open call Dave’s exciting auditions that they cancelled their holiday for 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Surely Dave going to Scotland would have been good content, travel diaries or whatever, just something at least 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nah, he went to one audition dressed like a woman who just rolled out of bed. The rest of the time was spent lolloping round Nana Dean’s house, getting waited on hand & foot, overeating & lying in his own fat filth. All those donuts weren’t the only ones he had, he’d probably shovelled another couple of hundred down his gullet while he was there.

• Haha
It actually is tragic... her last post about her dream project was a week ago and it only got 2 comments 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Will 2022 be the year they realise they are happier without the internet and get real jobs ??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He has a bar and weight plates in his garage home gym so why's he not working out there? Oh yes, it's been sold for Disney but considering they're not even going on the trip, where's the money gone?

Reactions: 24
Just nearly choked on my tea watching Dave hump the exercise equipment.

• Haha
  • Sick
He has a bar and weight plates in his garage home gym so why's he not working out there? Oh yes, it's been sold for Disney but considering they're not even going on the trip, where's the money gone?
Was just coming on to say this! Why is he lifting weights which are not in his gem?

I get it if you’re already in the gym to crack on with your workout, but you made such a huge deal about the home gem, so why are you in a common persons gem?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paying the bills I should think. They've not got any tangible source of income at the moment. Little House of Tragic isn't proving to be the licence to print money Soaf thought it would be. Yup, you reap what you sow, Soaf. Zero effort = zero sales.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.