Sophie & Dave #45 little house of tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen this on insta and I wish Soaf could see it I might tag her in the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dave has posted about Little House but not Little House? The marketing makes no sense to me...

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen this on insta and I wish Soaf could see it I might tag her in the comments 😂

i run my own business. I can fully atest to this. It’s hard work. The early days of me and my business partner working late nights together to get the first clients onboard. It’s just as hard work today 4 years later. It’s just different as I now have a team who work for me too. But it’s your name, your company, your reputation and your livelihood. So I work what I need to keep it successful.

not to blow my own trumpet on it, because I learn every single day, never sit back and rest, I wouldn’t change any of it. But if I could go back and tell myself one thing - it would be a reminder that its even harder work than you really think to get it there 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The lazy bint does actually try even if it’s pathetic. What did Dave actually do apart from ‘make boxes’ and now reposting things like he’s super businessman? He is useless, a waste of a ton of skin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen a couple of people mention about Chip’s ears being flat .. what does that mean? I don’t have a dog

I think Sophie is frantically trying to get pregnant so she has an excuse for not rebooking pretend Disney trip, she’s knows she’s has 2-3 months tops before the sheeps will realise they can’t afford to go.
Where’s if she gets pregnant then she has the perfect excuse.
she knows pregnancy or dave getting the audition job is the only way out of this whole she’s lied herself into, and we all know Sophie knows which one is the greater probability pregnancy or dave getting a job- PREGNANCY! 😆
The problem is that people aren’t watching them for family life and baby content. Most people, myself included, found them through Disney trips. So if they stop producing content that their family want, I bet they’ll have a mass exodus on their hands. I guarantee they’ll start leaking followers the moment baby no.2 is announced tbh.

Reactions: 6
It’s because even the dog is fed up listening to ‘I love you Dave’ ‘I love you Soaf’ ‘You’re a rock star!’ ‘Thank you for looking after me’ I’m so proud of you Dave’ ‘I’m so proud of you Soaf’ and on and on in this sickly, syrupy, cringeworthy way they have of speaking to each other. It’s not natural and they say it directly to the camera, they barely look at each other when they say it. This is not how ordinary people behave at all, why do they have to say it on video, do it in private! How she ever found this big, workshy, morbidly obese, pretentious man child attractive I’ll never know!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s because even the dog is fed up listening to ‘I love you Dave’ ‘I love you Soaf’ ‘You’re a rock star!’ ‘Thank you for looking after me’ I’m so proud of you Dave’ ‘I’m so proud of you Soaf’ and on and on in this sickly, syrupy, cringeworthy way they have of speaking to each other. It’s not natural and they say it directly to the camera, they barely look at each other when they say it. This is not how ordinary people behave at all, why do they have to say it on video, do it in private! How she ever found this big, workshy, morbidly obese, pretentious man child attractive I’ll never know!
THIS. But how he found her attractive after she showed her true colours of laziness, unclean, work shy, deceiving, sly and a tit mother I’ll never know!

I used to really like them but just watched for the first time in ages, when did they get so annoying? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They can’t afford Disney to make YouTube content but making a baby is free ( lucky them) so obviously the two tightest/dumbest people are going to do that. Especially cause she’ll be able to claim more child benefit and get more freebies. I can’t wait to see how stressed she’ll be with two bright ginger toddlers 🤣 that will be entertaining to watch. It sometimes annoys me how they get everything for free and sit at home doing FA everyday but then I think how miserable and depressed they must be. What do they talk about? I used to love watching them now they’re so fake, boring just depressing. Everything about them annoys me. Simple things like her moving flowers round the house to make a ‘pastel ’ background. You’re over 30 who gives a duck what your Instagram pictures look like. It’s fake. Getting paid by ‘this works’ for a calming baby bed serum. Your child is absolutely mental unless he’s got a screen in-front of him. Who is encouraging this behaviour? Why are their parents/ family not telling them to wake up from this dream world they’re living in. They must know they couldn’t afford to go to Disney world. It’s so embarrassing for them. Stop lying and just be honest and people might start watching you again. Why didn’t they go to Disney land Paris? Would that not be abit more affordable and easier with a toddler? It would also bring in more subscribers?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it’s just incredibly sad that Sophie still truly truly believes she can make it as a big time influencer, YouTuber and *coughs* “small business owner”.

Nobody cares about baby no.2 stop using it as click bait. Stop using your existing child as click bait for attention. I also think it’s so incredibly incredibly sad that Sophie’s FIRST thought as a mother was “omg this is good content for the vlog”. How sad is that? That that’s her life? She can’t experience life without feeling the need to share it online for likes from people she’ll never meet so she can feel validated and not so alone. How sad is that?? I actually feel sorry for her.

Like she’s actually convinced herself of her own lies so much that she doesn’t know she’s lying anymore.
I can’t wait for one of them or both of them to F up so bad they get cancelled.

Stop watching them, don’t give them views, don’t watch their “slogs”, unfollow on Instagram - make them completely and utterly IRRELEVANT.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It really feels like they want to wake up one morning and have thousands of pounds in the bank and wander to Florida and live happily ever after, god life isn't that simple. You Tube will ear them a few quid fair play, but what actual strategy do they have to move forward, lets open a shop that probably isnt working.... Some of the instagram stuff is just cringe to watch. They need to get jobs and more responsibility in life, as Barney is going to suffer in the longer term living this life. I really do feel for them.... They don't have enough media presence of followers to live this life they want to live. We have a very small you tube channel, but is is for fun and editing videos etc, takes me away from the job I do, which I work bloody hard at, to be able to let me have nice holidays. Work hard at what you do and you will get rewards of some kind... But posting instagram pictures of how to keep the bathroom clean, give me a break..... Dancing around in a dress that would suit ay 60 year old... why are you doing this, you are young. Give up the Florida dream and start living your life... Enjoy what you are doing... put the camera down and live this life.... we are only here once.. Make the most of it... No idea where that rant came from.... I think it was the cleaning the bathroom while Barney in the bath that set me off :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.