Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't really the point of here but I do think they seem to be excited and celebrating their baby boy now which is good. I also have to say I think that at least they seem SO grateful for their gifted trip - unlike so many others.
oh come on, half arsed Youtubers Sophie and Dave do duck all with their channel 😂🤣 and still get a freebie,
would you not be grateful? Or at least pretend to be.

and I don’t think Dave looks happy at all, especially when he was saying they knew it was a boy now so they could talk about ”baby brown“ openly.

it seems forced. Like he was pulling out those west end skills 🙈

Sophie seems as dense as ever so I don’t know if she’s happy or sad, she just always seems to appear fake happy, it’s unnerving.

Reactions: 4
I can't unsee it now :ROFLMAO:

The "yasssss" drives me loopy too!

You think you've had a hard week? Just remember, someone's probably had to knead Dave's buttocks today to earn a crust...
Haha I was thinking the same - that’s a lot of tissue to deep massage 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh come on, half arsed Youtubers Sophie and Dave do duck all with their channel 😂🤣 and still get a freebie,
would you not be grateful? Or at least pretend to be.

and I don’t think Dave looks happy at all, especially when he was saying they knew it was a boy now so they could talk about ”baby brown“ openly.

it seems forced. Like he was pulling out those west end skills 🙈

Sophie seems as dense as ever so I don’t know if she’s happy or sad, she just always seems to appear fake happy, it’s unnerving.

I personally see a lot of other lazy influencers with gifts they barely even mention or say thank you - just my experience/observation.

Dave just seems pretty much as he normally is to me. I am not sure I'd imagine him to be much different if it was a girl.

What a state. Its so weird when Sophie clearly takes care of herself and is, I think, quite a pretty girl, that she'd be happy with someone who clearly doesn't give a damn.
yeah she is pretty, she lost weight herself from when they first met, she has a nice figure etc. I don’t love her style it’s very princessy but she’s a pretty girl. When I first watched her videos you only heard Daves voice and he was never on camera. It’s awful to say how surprised I was when I saw him. I would never put them together. He was not AS big then. He has definitely put on a lot of weight again recently. Maybe for her it was just a case of being comfortable. They have been together years, she just desperately wanted a baby and a wedding and he would never argue.

Reactions: 3
Princess Owl Eyes:

Dreamed of marrying a handsome prince. Married Dave.

Dreamed of having a baby girl. Is having a boy.

Dreamed of a fairytale house. They can't even afford to rent at the moment.

Dreamed of a babymoon at WDW. Got a one night freebie at a crappy spa.

#livingmybestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anything to do the Titanic Spa trip should have been marked as AD not just gifted. The ASA have been very clear that everything is now an AD. None of their insta stories, posts or the vlog were marked as AD. It was my first thought when I saw the stuff on insta 😂 it should be marked as AD at the beginning of captions on social media and AD should be in the title of their video which it isn’t.

Reactions: 6
Anything to do the Titanic Spa trip should have been marked as AD not just gifted. The ASA have been very clear that everything is now an AD. None of their insta stories, posts or the vlog were marked as AD. It was my first thought when I saw the stuff on insta 😂 it should be marked as AD at the beginning of captions on social media and AD should be in the title of their video which it isn’t.

So many people I see doing this on holidays too. Saw one the other said to her Mum "if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" Mum answer, the Maldives. Hey Presto luxury of luxury trips. Story after story with only the place itself taggedon every single one?? How is this ok?

Reactions: 2
I don't find Sophie pretty at all. She is very plain and I don't really think her facial features are all that striking. Dave at least has a personality. She's incredibly annoying, I cannot stand it when grown women do that stupid baby voice, reminds me of adult film actresses!

Reactions: 5
I don't find Sophie pretty at all. She is very plain and I don't really think her facial features are all that striking. Dave at least has a personality. She's incredibly annoying, I cannot stand it when grown women do that stupid baby voice, reminds me of adult film actresses!
It’s the way her eyes like bulge out, it’s not attractive

First time feeling the baby move.

no you didn’t, we know you didn’t, you know you didn’t, stop it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time feeling the baby move.

no you didn’t, we know you didn’t, you know you didn’t, stop it.
She's 20 weeks so she should be feeling the baby move. I start feeling my baby move properly at 17 weeks. With hindsight I felt him move at 16 weeks but didn't know that's what it was as it was just little flutters.

Though I do highly doubt that that was the first time she felt him move and that it was conveniently caught on camera for the vlog.

I've not watched the vlog because I unsubscribed and stopped watching so I don't know how fake an staged the baby moving part was. I don't need to watch it though because I can just imagine it and hear their stupid voices...

Also from thumbnail they filmed it at the spa hotel so it should be marked as AD/GIFTED again and it's not.

Reactions: 4
There is no way this gifted trip just happened to be the first time she felt the baby move 😐

Reactions: 6
I love this. I used to be subbed to their channel and whenever they would post a video, I would hurry to watch it. Now whenever they upload, I giddly run to Tattle to see what everyone has to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I felt mine at full force moving from 17/18 weeks. Unless this baby is going to be like Dave and is just fat and lazy and doesnt move! 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.