Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way of reporting this?
ASA are the ones that regulate this stuff.

I know sometimes the ASA say that if something is gifted but it is not done on the basis of receiving promotion on their platform on return then it's OK. The fact that they have been given a discount code to share contradicts this though and from reading this it sounds like it should be marked AD.

Reactions: 1
I just think it’s a bit cruel to gift Spa trip to pregnant lady who can’t actually enjoy all the facilities

Reactions: 2
What's the betting that ice she dropped on the floor ended up in Dave's drink? Her food hygiene is non-existent.

I just think it’s a bit cruel to gift Spa trip to pregnant lady who can’t actually enjoy all the facilities
Maybe the owners are Tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had a facial done and used the pool but she couldn't use the hot tub, sauna and steam room.
I love how she's vigilant about following pregnancy advice not to overheat so has avoided using the hot tub (etc) but has made no effort whatsoever (that I can detect) to improve her diet and provide the baby with adequate nutrition (which also comes strongly recommended). At this stage, the Brown pregnancy is essentially brought to you by the power of Soreen banana loaf bars alone.

Speaking of the latter, if Dave sings "Soreen, Soreen, Soreen, Soreee-eeen" to the tune of Dolly Parton's Jolene ONE. MORE. TIME.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how she's vigilant about following pregnancy advice not to overheat so has avoided using the hot tub (etc) but has made no effort whatsoever (that I can detect) to improve her diet and provide the baby with adequate nutrition (which also comes strongly recommended). At this stage, the Brown pregnancy is essentially brought to you by the power of Soreen banana loaf bars alone.

Speaking of the latter, if Dave sings "Soreen, Soreen, Soreen, Soreee-eeen" to the tune of Dolly Parton's Jolene ONE. MORE. TIME.
I know, that Soreen bit really got to me.

They are REALLY starting to get on my nerves now 😄 I won’t be watching anymore, I didn’t think it could get any worse but it definitely has!

Reactions: 3
Dave just needs to stop singing and putting on those strange voices (I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️). Am I missing something?

I didn’t realise quite how nasally his voice is, no wonder he’s working at a call Center and not on the stage. Sorry Dave but think it’s time to concentrate on trying to get a career which doesn’t involve singing

Reactions: 3
Dave just needs to stop singing and putting on those strange voices (I don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️). Am I missing something?
Part of his theatre persona I guess!

To be fair I saw him in The Play that Goes Wrong and he was pretty good as that character, an 'amateur dramatics' character in a farse. He was as good as the others. But there was no singing. I'm glad he achieved a dream for himself but I do think his scope for other roles is quite limited, and he should focus on being around for the baby now. I mean if he got tour job he'd be away a lot.

20C06D46-F8F3-4E5E-934B-1CA5553779C5.jpeg

So I asked the ASA about their last video not having an #AD guess if it’s been gifted then it’s ok? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Will have to ask CMA

From looking at this it seems like they need to declare it as an AD but unless their discount code is an affiliate code where they get paid for people using it then it is a CMA issue not ASA. They might be getting paid for people using their discount code though, we don't know that.

Screenshot_20200303-203846_Drive.jpg

so sophies got herself a job! not gonna last long...

I got the impression in the last vlog it was either work from home or not a typical/standard job but I could be totally wrong of course.

They are spending on clothes and Nandos though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.