Sophie & Dave #3 Fatty Potter & the turkey baster of clickbait.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could they possibly be eligible for a council house? I’m sure if her mum wrote a letter saying they had to be out of the house by a certain date she could get “Homeless” priority , although I’m unsure how long it would take to get one, I don’t think they’d need all the credit checks / income checks for a council house either?
surely they can’t afford to be choosy with a place to live when they have a matter of weeks before baby comes!

Reactions: 2
Could they possibly be eligible for a council house? I’m sure if her mum wrote a letter saying they had to be out of the house by a certain date she could get “Homeless” priority , although I’m unsure how long it would take to get one, I don’t think they’d need all the credit checks / income checks for a council house either?
surely they can’t afford to be choosy with a place to live when they have a matter of weeks before baby comes!
Sophie probably thinks she’s above that

Reactions: 3
I'm not convinced lockdown will be over by May as Sophie thinks. It's only 2 weeks to go til May as it is! Their household is going to have to ride this storm out for a while.

I do wish them well but they have some rapid growing up to do for sure.

Reactions: 4
Sophie probably thinks she’s above that
When I was 20 I lived in a lovely private rented house in a new build estate in a good area of the city I lived in, once I got pregnant (to my long term partner) he became domestically violent and I left, one of the first things I did , knowing I could not afford private rent, was to go to my local council to see what I could do! (I was working but my income wouldn’t have covered a house the same standard)

Surely a roof over their babies head is a top priority, I can’t believe she’s talking about having another baby close together and Disney trips when she doesn’t even have her own home! She’s got to be deluded or so panicked that she doesn’t want to accept reality!

I'm not convinced lockdown will be over by May as Sophie thinks. It's only 2 weeks to go til May as it is! Their household is going to have to ride this storm out for a while.

I do wish them well but they have some rapid growing up to do for sure.
I’m currently 13 weeks pregnant and my midwife says there’s quite a chance that the rules won’t change by the time I’m due, and my husband may not be able to attend the birth as he’d have to stay home with our other children, god knows how she thinks this will have all blown over by May!

Reactions: 5
When I was 20 I lived in a lovely private rented house in a new build estate in a good area of the city I lived in, once I got pregnant (to my long term partner) he became domestically violent and I left, one of the first things I did , knowing I could not afford private rent, was to go to my local council to see what I could do! (I was working but my income wouldn’t have covered a house the same standard)

Surely a roof over their babies head is a top priority, I can’t believe she’s talking about having another baby close together and Disney trips when she doesn’t even have her own home! She’s got to be deluded or so panicked that she doesn’t want to accept reality!

I’m currently 13 weeks pregnant and my midwife says there’s quite a chance that the rules won’t change by the time I’m due, and my husband may not be able to attend the birth as he’d have to stay home with our other children, god knows how she thinks this will have all blown over by May!
100% agree, Sophie needs to realise she isn’t above anything. A council house may not be the insta perfect house her sister has, but unlike Sophie she has worked for that. They need to prioritise getting their own roof over their heads and giving their child a home before even considering another Disney trip or having a second child. They are childish, irresponsible dreamers who need a reality check.

Reactions: 7
Let’s all thank the stars that Sophie did not become a teacher. I mean, someone who can’t understand how a pregnancy test works should not be teaching anyone anything. Those hormones get stronger as your pregnancy progresses Sophie, not weaker you absolute idiot.

Also, pregnancy test has an American date on so was obviously bought in America, which means they were either trying before the wedding or Sophie who doesn’t seem to understand very basic biology thought she would get pregnant and show on a test within their two week honeymoon.

Why she had to take that test I don’t know. Maybe she was hoping it was going to tell her she was having a girl. Dave even told her not to do it

Not convinced they pay anything much im the way of rent to her Mum ...

All she had to do was read the box omce tocknow that 3+ weeks is the max those tests can ever show!

And due to social distancing they won’t be able to do viewings etc, they haven’t really thought about any of this!
That's the story of their lives. Their whole philosophy is "It'll be fine" because they know Mummy will bail them out. They're like a couple of kids playing at Mummies and Daddies and Sophie wants the game to end now. Sorry, love, it doesn't work like that 🤦

Reactions: 6
They’ll be at the mum’s house for the first six months after birth I guarantee it. How could she cope on her own with Dave going back to work? She’s useless as is let alone with a baby and no sleep and having to ferry Dave back and forth to work each morning/evening.

They’ll be at the mum’s house for the first six months after birth I guarantee it. How could she cope on her own with Dave going back to work? She’s useless as is.
Dave won’t go back to the same job, who is going to ferry him round?

Ok so don’t judge me here but I had 5 minutes free (lockdown life aka not that busy) so I wanted to see how much they actually made off their last 2 lives.

I just did a quick tally and some people paid in different currencies so this is just a rough estimate but on their first one they made about £175! And their last one was almost £400!

It’s no wonder these 2 don’t seem bothered about not having jobs - money is literally just falling into their laps.

Between their devotees and mummy dearest they haven’t a care in the world...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Not sure about all boroughs but I know in mine you have to have lived continuously in the same borough for 3 years to be Eligable for council property

Reactions: 2
Ok so don’t judge me here but I had 5 minutes free (lockdown life aka not that busy) so I wanted to see how much they actually made off their last 2 lives.

I just did a quick tally and some people paid in different currencies so this is just a rough estimate but on their first one they made about £175! And their last one was almost £400!

It’s no wonder these 2 don’t seem bothered about not having jobs - money is literally just falling into their laps.

Between their devotees and mummy dearest they haven’t a care in the world...
Do they have to pay tax on that? I hope so. It’s kind of sick that pregnant nurses and doctors are going out and working rn, and idiot Sophie is sitting on her fat arse whining and napping and people throw money at her. For what? Not uploading and being a lazy cow?
what a horrible beggy couple they are. I hope their son finds out one day that they made fools of themselves on YouTube because they were both too lazy and arrogant to work.

Reactions: 7
They only have to pay tax if they reach a certain threshold (11k?) which I'm not sure they would even with Dave's two minutes employment. However, Youtube takes a pretty large cut I'm sure so they wouldn't get that full amount.

They only have to pay tax if they reach a certain threshold (11k?) which I'm not sure they would even with Dave's two minutes employment. However, Youtube takes a pretty large cut I'm sure so they wouldn't get that full amount.
I thought someone said YouTube take 30%, which is a huge chunk out of that.

Reactions: 3
The vlog they uploaded last night was an interesting watch. The main thing I thought while watching it was how little concern they had for the situation they are currently in.

As they mentioned they have no jobs, no home and have a baby on the way. They mentioned how they would like to bring the new born baby back to their own home and hope to be in their own property by the end of June. Are they serious? The world won't be close to getting back to normal by that time and they are assuming they will be settled in a new home by then. By the looks of things they also have nothing bought for the baby, no crib, no pram, no anything. I assume by this point in a pregnancy most people would have their nursery ready. Dave seems more concerned about his home gym than having any sort of preparation done for his unborn child.

Either they are more prepared than they seem or they actually are as unprepared as they come across which is baffling.

It seems really strange to me that they’ve never thought about buying a property. Isn’t Dave in his mid-thirties by now? Again, it’s probably because they have no concerns other than scraping up enough pennies for Disney. Seems like a bit of a tit existence to me...

Reactions: 8
The vlog they uploaded last night was an interesting watch. The main thing I thought while watching it was how little concern they had for the situation they are currently in.

As they mentioned they have no jobs, no home and have a baby on the way. They mentioned how they would like to bring the new born baby back to their own home and hope to be in their own property by the end of June. Are they serious? The world won't be close to getting back to normal by that time and they are assuming they will be settled in a new home by then. By the looks of things they also have nothing bought for the baby, no crib, no pram, no anything. I assume by this point in a pregnancy most people would have their nursery ready. Dave seems more concerned about his home gym than having any sort of preparation done for his unborn child.

Either they are more prepared than they seem or they actually are as unprepared as they come across which is baffling.
I think they've always drifted through life without a care in the world. There's no planning or life goals. I guess her sister will loan her what baby will need?

Reactions: 1
I skimmed through the vlog. And I think with Sophie at least there was some actual panic. She tried to laugh it off. Homeless, jobless, pregnant. But there did seem to be fear in her eyes. Maybe it's finally hit.
There is probably quite a few people in a similar situation. They could be using the situation to their advantage. Actually vlogging 3 or 4 times a week. Not using clickbait title but genuine issues they are facing.
Ordering our pram and baby stuff during lockdown
Pregnant during lockdown. Etc but actually relating to others in the situation. People love watching baby vlogs so they would get more views.
Baby will be here before they know it.
And Dave could do an actual fitness and healthy eating vlogs, actually tracking it properly. Again people love watching weightless journeys.
But it's like they just can't be arsed.

It seems really strange to me that they’ve never thought about buying a property. Isn’t Dave in his mid-thirties by now? Again, it’s probably because they have no concerns other than scraping up enough pennies for Disney. Seems like a bit of a tit existence to me...
I'im sure they've THOUGHT about it. But I'm in my 30s and still have no chance of buying. It's not easy even for those in regular full time work, let alone people like them. Plus while he was living his theatre dream buying is a bad idea because he's touring and living in digs the whole time. I can't imagine they'd even consider buying until he settles down into a stable job, and they somehow find 20k between them minimum for a deposit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.